Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Trump > Trudeau on Veterans Affairs.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Seems to me that I've heard that about every prime minister and president since the 60s. Just another thread by the Yanky con bot trying to stir up shit.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
The history of our military is based on the EU military of ages gone by. WWII was the last 'war' Canadians fought in as a collective group. A certain amount of their 'boot-camp' training was to remove their moral compass as far as killing and hatred went. What was not done was the same training when the war ended that turned them back into the same citizens they were before.

Today that same 'boot-camp' training that makes you hate somebody you have never met is a program that is in full swing and it is a success, a great success. Muslims have become the new 'bad guy' and in WWII it was the Japanese on American soil that paid the price. Germans were in business dealings with America all through the war so there was no real hatred there.
The internment camps would not have been the same as a POW camp as whole families were picked up just on racial affiliation. Not as organized as the Jews but a 'collective' for sure. Germans will party and work with anybody with a similar interest, that is why they are so successful. All their energy goes into making the product better.

Just in the Middle East there are many many refugees who can see their homeland from the tent they live in. Being a refugee makes food and water the only thing that a person can focus on so getting a vibrant society going is an impossibility. That promotes one group in the area as being 'more advance' than the others. Wrecking something so something that is mediocre at best looks like the best thing money can buy.
There were two examples in the past that support that outlook. The move was to adopt the UN Human Rights documents that focused on the rights of women and children. Iran before the Shaw in 1953 was adopting those documents and they were 'rewarded' with a coup and 25 years of 'hard labor' and in Afghanistan in 1975 where women were making great strides in 'working away from the house' and they were rewarded by the CIA moving in and creating the 'rebels' against the USSR. These two incidents are well documented but rarely studied to see the dynamics of how those events unfolded. Those are worth exploring as it shows how they do that as it is used time and time and time again.

The Arab spring wars are taking way too long considering the weapon systems are supposed to be available so there has to be something else at play. There is, it has to unfold according to holy days in the Hebrew calendar system. The fall of America since 1913 is even out on video and you only have to listen to it once to understand that strings being pulled is what is guiding the unfolding of 'unpleasant events'.

More popcorn? This could really good if god is running a parallel program. Slick is how his prophecies usually unfold and He left a very detailed record of how His version is to unfold. We are approaching the 140 year mark of the Rothschild version of the bible. God sits back and starts 3 1/2 years before He cleans up the whole globe in a single day. You just can't fake that kind of event.

Trump > Trudeau on Veterans Affairs.

Other than get a man killed in Yemen how has trump 'helped the troops'? Going to war against Russia and Iran will put the heroin from Afghanistan works out as what is about to happen should it not just be a missile war.

Syria will just install more weapons that cover the terrain huggers. To defeat them you need supersonic speeds and the US Alliance doesn't have a weapon with those capabilities. The new Russian ship that just sailed in is the sea version of that weapon. Care to guess the mach number compared to the tomahawk . <1.0? The flags on the coffins should bear the flag of the nation whose war it was they died in.

https://sputniknews.com/politics/201704101052493214-russia-syria-air-defense/

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Eagle finally posts picture of himself drooling over Trump..

Eagle Schmuck should really mind his own business. If he really wants to help veterans, he should be advocating for the 100,000 or so US Veterans who are going to sleep rough on a street, tonight.

None of the PMs in recent memory have been of much good to the military.

Some were positively hostile to the Forces .. Chretien for sure and Trudeau when he didn't need the army to enforce martial law for him.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
According to vets there has never been a government that has been fair to them. Might have to take a look at what they think they deserve and what they already get.
For starters how many people get a full pension after 20 years? With ongoing medical benefits.

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
No one gets a full pension after 20 years. It amounts to 2% x 20 yrs = 40% of the best 6 yrs of your salary. But that was under the ORCDP. The newer plan expects 25 years, but still goes with 2% a year.

Let's say you got out after 20 yrs and the avg of your last six yrs salary was $35,000/yr. You would get 40% of 35,000 or $14,000/yr. It would remain like that until your years of service and your age added up to 85. Then you would be indexed. (Your pension would increase.)

But...at 65, you lose what is called a bridge benefit from your pension which is roughly equal to the OAS.

The same applies to today's servicemen, except they must go 25 yrs.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
According to vets there has never been a government that has been fair to them. Might have to take a look at what they think they deserve and what they already get.
For starters how many people get a full pension after 20 years? With ongoing medical benefits.

When I was a kid, I lived right near the big national Veteran's hospital in Ste. Anne de Bellevue, Quebec.We went there as Cubs at Christmas to sing carols to the old veterans. There were still WWI veterans in there at the time, 50 years after that war. There were men there with every conceivable disfigurement.I remember seeing men with half of their skulls missing, their faces missing, no jaws, one remaining limb, badly burnt, ... you name it. They had been hidden there, treated there for all of their adult lives.

Them bums. Entitled.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB

I guess that answers my unasked about this place being 'watched' or not is true'

Along that line and as a land developer in Alberta this might be a good encounter.

Greenview AB is about 900sq mi of wilderness against the Rockies. The current population is the sum of the Village at Nose Creek Crossing on HWY 666 .

The first venture would be a self=serve gas station 30KM south of Grande Prairie on HWY 40 on the 180km drive.That is the high point and acts for the horizon for 100's of miles towards the northern lights. That would be the easiest business to set up.

To work on the land next to the RR would be the next land that would need developing with heavy equipment before it was of any use to civilization. The value increase is the driver behind that sort of business. Homesteader rules apply.

The swamp behind that land is the moneymaker when hemp and medical pot are the exports. Their 'fences' are two rivers with very steep banks so the security concerns are built in. Accessing the 300sqkm of land is the part that needs to be well thought beforehand. Heavy sleighs using the ice in the winter would make road building and maintenance at minimal rather than in the mills per mile an all weather road would need. In the summer hi-speed water craft would use the melted ice roads as access to the far reaches of the swamp.

Once that is all developed you jump across the Smokey River and develop that area the same way but on a larger scale because it is the bigger plot of land of the two. 100 years later the water park can be started.

How many refugees could be hidden away if the survivalists from the cities aren't interested in a change in lifestyle?

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
When I was a kid, I lived right near the big national Veteran's hospital in Ste. Anne de Bellevue, Quebec.We went there as Cubs at Christmas to sing carols to the old veterans. There were still WWI veterans in there at the time, 50 years after that war. There were men there with every conceivable disfigurement.I remember seeing men with half of their skulls missing, their faces missing, no jaws, one remaining limb, badly burnt, ... you name it. They had been hidden there, treated there for all of their adult lives.

Them bums. Entitled.

When I was a boy, there were soldiers who got gassed in WWI. They spent all their time after coming back from France in the hospital. And died there, of course. I believe that the government looked after them. The walking wounded are the ones that need the most attention. Some with physical wounds, others with mental problems.

I know of at least two people who have to get re-evaluated every two yrs (I think), that are missing limbs, but have to be re-assessed. Perhaps the VA is expecting them to regrow their legs.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Eagle Schmuck should really mind his own business. If he really wants to help veterans, he should be advocating for the 100,000 or so US Veterans who are going to sleep rough on a street, tonight.

In his own fukking country..

2016's Shocking Homelessness Statistics 47,725 homesless vets.

Instead he comes to a "Canadian" web forum to troll how horrible Canada is.. LOL He would be so lucky to live in Canada.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
In his own fukking country..

Instead he comes to a "Canadian" web forum to troll how horrible Canada is.. LOL He would be so lucky to live in Canada.

You love Trump

^
#stolenvalor
#fakenews