Justine Treadeau cares more for Syrian children than he does for Native children.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Sad but true. Still waiting for a reply, sent Feb.18/17. Shows how much they don't care and all they are is lip service.

Subject:
Re:ply to the Correspondence from the Minister of Justice and Attorney General of Canada
Wayne Gabler <waynegabler@gmail.com>Date:
2/18/2017 9:05 PMTo:
Ministerial Correspondence Unit - Mailout <Ministerial.CorrespondenceUnit-Mailout@justice.gc.ca>

Dear Mr. Gabler:
Thank you for your correspondence concerning your personal situation. I regret the delay in responding.
That’s fine, hope you don’t mind a speedy (and long) reply. The Federal Government is involved in the ‘Northern Communities as shown in these two links. The 1nd one list a few of the less Important effects of exposure while the 2nd ones gives improper cleaning tips that ensure the mold issue never goes away and the one I first saw with mold around a window with a single pane of glass said to use soap and then dry it with a fan which would only insure the live mold spores would be spread throughout the home. The proper cleaning method is to spray the area with white vinegar and keep doing that for ‘a time’ and them wipe the dead mold off and then spray the area with a solution containing as much borax as the water will absorb and this is allowed to dry on it’s own. That is the method that is recommended, the other method is to allow ozone to fill the room and that can be at low levels with people inside or high levels while people are outside the house.
I will include the link to this article as I am not going to post it all but there is enough to show that the more serious side-effects are purposely not included and that is intentional as it minimizes the mold problem and allows for shady building practices (for Indians mostly although in our case it was a slumlord who knew about the problem yet gave us no warning for the 14 years we rented that place) The single pane of glass in a cold climate is also against the Residential Tenants Act in case you are not familiar with that legal document.
Toxic Black Mold Symptoms
On this page you will find symptoms caused by the Stachybotrys chartarum species of mold,
which is also called black mold or toxic black mold.
However not all mold that looks black is Stachybotrys and in fact most dark mold isn't even toxic.
For a list of symptoms that other molds can cause visit the Mold Symptoms page.
Types of Toxic Black Mold Symptoms
Toxic black mold causes serious symptoms and health problems such as mental impairment,
breathing problems, damage to internal organs and sometimes even death. The main groups of
symptoms toxic black mold causes are:
Mental and neurological symptoms
Respiratory symptoms
Circulatory symptoms
Vision and eye problems
Skin problems
Immune system problems
Reproductive system problems
Tiredness and discomfort
Other illnesses and health effects
Mental and Neurological Symptoms From Toxic Black Mold
The trichothecene mycotoxins produced by toxic black mold are neurotoxic. This means they
can kill neurons in the brain and impair a person's mental ability. They also cause nervous
disorders such as tremors and can cause personality changes such as mood swings and irritability.
Symptoms:
Confusion
Brain fog
Shortened attention span
Difficulty concentrating and paying attention
Slowed reflexes
Disorientation
Dizziness
Memory loss and memory problems
Black Mold Symptoms & Health Effects, Toxic Stachybotrys http://blackmold.awardspace.com/black-mold-toxic-stachybotrys-mycot...
1 of 5 7/31/2016 10:22 AM
Impaired learning ability
Hallucinations
Shock
Anxiety
Depression
Aggression and other personality changes
Tingling
Trembling
Shaking
Seizure
Numbness
Respiratory Symptoms From Toxic Black Mold
People living in homes with toxic black mold are exposed mainly through breathing in toxic black
mold spores and mycotoxins. Toxic black mold mycotoxins create irritation and a burning feeling in a person's air passages such as the nasal cavity, mouth and throat. The mycotoxins can even become lodged in the mucus membranes, sinuses and the lungs which then causes a burning feeling, breathing problems and bleeding in the lungs. Symptoms: Difficulty breathing - breathlessness or shortness of breath Wheezing Coughing Pulmonary edema - swelling of the lungs Pulmonary hemorrhage - bleeding in the lungs Sore throat Burning sensation of the mouth Bleeding gums Runny nose Itchy nose Stuffy, blocked nose Nose bleeds Circulatory Symptoms From Toxic Black Mold Toxic black mold mycotoxins can be breathed in, ingested, or absorbed through a person's skin or eyes. Eventually the mycotoxins then find their way into the person's blood. This leads to heart damage, problems with blood clotting and internal or external hemorrhaging. Symptoms: Irregular heartbeat Black Mold Symptoms & Health Effects, Toxic Stachybotrys http://blackmold.awardspace.com/black-mold-toxic-stachybotrys-mycot... 2 of 5 7/31/2016 10:22 AM Heart inflammation Damage to heart Low blood pressure Bone marrow disruption Bleeding tendency Blood not clotting properly Hemorrhage - internal bleeding Vomiting up blood Bleeding in the brain and in other organs Vision and Eye Symptoms From Toxic Black Mold Toxic black mold mycotoxins that are in the air can enter a person's eyes. The mycotoxins are cytotoxic (toxic to cells) and when they come into contact with eye cells they cause inflamed and injured eyes and create vision problems. Symptoms: Eye inflammation and soreness Red or bloodshot eyes Eye damage Blurry vision and vision worsening Jaundice (yellowing of the eyes) Skin Symptoms From Toxic Black Mold Through the skin is one of the three main ways that toxic black mold mycotoxins enter the human body. There have been cases in the past where people have handled hay contaminated with toxic black mold and developed severe rashes and skin problems on their body where they touched the hay, as well as on sweaty areas like the armpits. Symptoms: Crawling skin Dermatitis - skin inflammation, rash, blisters, itchiness Jaundice (yellowing of the skin) Immune System Symptoms From Toxic Black Mold Toxic black mold puts out chemicals which suppress the immune system. In fact many immunosuppressive drugs are actually created from toxic molds. A person who is immunocompromised from being around toxic black mold will more easily get infections and sicknesses. Symptoms: Black Mold Symptoms & Health Effects, Toxic Stachybotrys http://blackmold.awardspace.com/black-mold-toxic-stachybotrys-mycot... 3 of 5 7/31/2016 10:22 AM Immunosuppression - immune system not functioning properly Infections reoccurring Reproductive System Symptoms From Toxic Black Mold Mycotoxins from toxic black mold are teratogenic. This means they can cause problems in the fetus during pregnancy which then leads to birth defects. Toxic black mold mycotoxins are also cytoxotic and mutagenic (cause cell mutations) and inhibit protein synthesis including DNA and RNA. Symptoms: Infertility Miscarriage Impotence Fetal development problems Tiredness and Discomfort Symptoms From Toxic Black Mold When a person is around toxic black mold the immune system may release a sedative called Chloral Hydrate. This is used as a defense to try to slow down the effects of toxic black mold. But this also makes a person tired and causes fatigue. Toxic black mold can also cause soreness of the muscles and joints. Symptoms: Chronic fatigue Drowsiness Weakness Aches and pains Muscle pain Chest pain Abdominal pain Joint pain Malaise - general discomfort Headaches Cold or flu type symptoms or recurring colds Fever Nausea Vomiting Diarrhea Other Symptoms From Toxic Black Mold Black Mold Symptoms & Health Effects, Toxic Stachybotrys http://blackmold.awardspace.com/black-mold-toxic-stachybotrys-mycot... 4 of 5 7/31/2016 10:22 AM Symptoms: Hair loss Weight loss, anorexia Hearing loss Liver disease Coma Death Toxic Black Mold Causes Allergic Symptoms Like other molds, toxic black mold is allergenic. The spores from toxic black mold cause allergic reactions such as breathing problems, sore eyes, runny nose, itchiness, sneezing and a sore throat. For a more detailed list of allergic reactions caused by mold visit Mold Symptoms and Allergic Reactions. Differing Toxic Black Mold Symptoms Toxic black mold affects different people in different ways. Some people won't experience symptoms as severe as what others experience. Children, the elderly and people with weak immune systems are usually the worst affected by toxic black mold. Toxic Black Mold and Cancer Experts suspect that toxic black mold can cause cancer, although there still needs to be more research. Some other toxic molds, like Aspergillus for example, definitely cause cancer though. The aflatoxin mycotoxins which Aspergillus produce are among the most powerful carcinogens. Are Toxic Black Mold Symptoms Permanent? Once a person is no longer around toxic black mold most of their symptoms should gradually decrease. Some of the health problems caused by toxic black mold are permanent though. For example, after a person has lived with toxic black mold their immune system won't be as strong as it used to be and they'll be more sensitive to mold and mycotoxins in the future.
I understand why you have written and asked for assistance. However, as Minister of Justice and Attorney General of Canada, I am mandated to provide legal advice only to the federal government. I hope you will understand that, for this reason, I am not able to provide legal advice to members of the public or to investigate or otherwise become involved in the matters you describe. Similarly, neither departmental officials nor members of my staff are in a position to help resolve the issues you raise.
I was making you aware that there are flaws (favoritism toward Judges over persons who file any complaints. Illegal activity is condoned as long as it is ‘hidden’ and that is easily accomplished when the Judge gets a Lawyer for free while the person complaining gets zero help from the legal community. You can bet your bottom dollar that any Lawyer that helped the person making the complaint would not be getting any good reviews and would be suicdeing his career in the legal profession. The Law Society is doing the very same and the link below covers the whole of my documents about my complaints to both organizations that are supposed to be protecting the people from said legal system crooks. The last letter I got from the Law Society said she would not investigate because there was no financial reward (for me) involved. I didn’t bother replying but it was the 2nd time I had some dealings with them and in the first instance the Lawyer in question killed himself by running into a semi-truck on the highway while riding his bicycle.
In short, both Lawyers and Judges are crooked and shielded from prosecution for those crime. The link included has two sections, medical and legal. The part I addressed here is in the legal section.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
It may be helpful for you to know that the Baffin Correctional Centre is a territorial correctional facility and therefore falls within the purview of the Honourable Keith Peterson, Minister of Justice of Nunavut. Accordingly, if you have not already done so, you may wish to write to Minister Peterson at justice@gov.nu.ca.
I have been in touch with them and have had limited success in getting any replies that were useful. I did manage to get a copy of the study and while I am not an expert it seems to be justification to build a bigger prison and more criminals are expected, Want to bet that uncontrolled anger is high on the list as far as charges and conviction goes, Something the vids put out by Health Canada never mention at all. That is actually a crime that comes under Gross Criminal Neglect as it allows ‘vapors or odors’ to be free to inhabit an area where people are living. The afflicted have to kill somebody for that to stick. My other step- grandson did just that when he was 16, barring the medical care that restarted his heart. He went to jail for a long time and due to that conviction he just got sentenced to 2 years and 10 months after already being in jail for 2 years while awaiting trial so you will have to excuse me if I don’t buy the story that there are no ill effects of mold exposure beyond a few issues you site promotes. Nor does that hold up when you examine the full 14 years that Chance and I were in the same place, The complete lack of medical care is another sign that there is a lot of denial going around in the medical (and Political) Communities as far as the danger of mold to the health of the public. Now if a Courthouse is found to have mold the whole place is steam cleaned including each and every page of the law books so Judges and Lawyers don’t get exposed to the same mold that (is supposed to) never be.
The Alberta government is still trying to figure out what it should do with Calgary's historic — but empty — Court of Appeal building.
The province owns the building located on Seventh Avenue in the heart of the downtown.
The Court of Appeal moved out in 2001 after toxic mould was found.
The Alberta government says the mould has been cleared up but the building has been sitting completely empty with locked front doors and curtained windows for the last five years.
Tracy Larsen with Alberta Infrastructure said they are reviewing possible uses for the building.
"It is a provincial historic resource so any proposed changes would need to be in keeping with the standards and guidelines for the conservation of historic places in Canada," she said.
(in part)
Mold problem wreaks havoc at courthouse

Mold has judges fleeing the Newmarket courthouse and some employees too ill to come to work.
The union that represents many of the workers at the Eagle Street courthouse wants the 20-year-old building shut down until all the mold is removed.
"Nine of 10 people who work here have some symptoms," said Val Erwin, a steward with Local 310 of the Ontario Public Service Employees Union, which represents about 167 workers at the courthouse.
Reported symptoms include dry eyes, headaches, rashes, coughs, tiredness and breathing problems.
Ms. Erwin, a court reporter, said she hopes a health survey, currently being conducted, will persuade the Ministry of Labour to close the building. "Mold spores are being transmitted throughout the building. It should be totally evacuated," she said.
The union has asked the ministry to shut down the building, but it has refused.
Ministry spokeswoman Belinda Sutton said an evacuation is not warranted at this time based on the ministry's own investigation of the mold problem. The cleanup should be completed by mid-July, she said.
Ms. Sutton said the ministry has used the Ontario Occupational Health and Safety Act to order the Ministry of the Attorney-General, which is the employer, to conduct a health survey. It has also ordered the Attorney-General's office and the Ontario Realty Corporation, which owns the building, to remove the mold.
Brendan Crawley, spokesman for the Attorney-General, said the ministry is doing everything possible to locate all of the mold and to remove it because "our primary concern is for the people who work and use the courthouse."
He said the ministry has set up three portables behind the courthouse for those employees who have been ordered by their doctors to stay out of the building and for any workers with health concerns.
Mr. Crawley said the ministry has held meetings to keep staff at the courthouse apprised of what is happening and has set up an information desk where staff can obtain information.
The health survey, which was prepared jointly by the union and the Attorney-General's office, was sent to 288 people who work at the courthouse, including Crown attorneys and police officers. The questionnaire asked recipients to rate their recent health problems, as well as the quality of air, heat and air-conditioning in their work area. The results should be available by July 21, Mr. Crawley said.
At least nine defence lawyers have also complained of symptoms, Ms. Erwin said.
Small signs on the doors of the only open entrance to the building inform everyone that there is a mold problem and that a cleanup is under way.
Some parts of the building are closed off, and some services are being accommodated in makeshift offices.
Ms. Erwin said mold was discovered last November, although the air quality has always been poor.
The mold is more prevalent in office areas, but four courtrooms were temporarily closed so that mold could be removed. Mold has been found on all four levels of the building. Water leaking through windows and the roof over the years is the culprit, Ms. Erwin said.
Mold has even been found in five judicial chambers, including the office of Mr. Justice William Gorewich. He told a courtroom on Tuesday that his office is being torn apart tile by tile and that he is having problems locating needed materials that are packed in boxes scattered throughout the building.
Ms. Erwin said some judges are refusing to come to the building. One judge moved staff and the case north to the Barrie courthouse on Monday after suffering his second nose bleed, she said.
The building was rebricked about five years ago at a cost of about $4.3-million when it was discovered there was no vapour barrier, Ms. Erwin said.
The most useful suggestion that I can offer, given the situation you describe, is to continue to seek the advice of a lawyer in private practice to determine the course of action that will best serve your needs.If this is not financially possible, you may wish to consult with the legal aid office closest to you to determine whether you qualify for help.
For what purpose? If the owner confesses in an affidavit that the house ‘had problem’ and the Judges still gives them a pass on it just what purpose would it serve. Did the Inmates get any legal help in their case? I’m guessing not, another great miscarriage of justice and the victims end up with a lifelong injury. In our case we would have won if the defendants had to represent themselves but due to the length of the exposure small claims would have been giving them a gift rather than making them pay fair compensation.
I laughed when the Law society suggested I hire a Lawyer to handle my complaint about another Lawyer and I feel just the same about your advice, Basically it is less that useless.
I was actually in touch with the ones that did the ‘studies; and no surprise when they stood by their conclusion that overcrowding was the sole cause of all the excessive anger rather than mold being involved. When I asked what other studies showed that overcrowding resulted in the same conditions they did not reply at all which can only mean no studies support that conclusion or all prison would be affect by the same anger issues.
Since it was not the Province that arranged the studies it would then have to be connected with the Federal Government being the ones who commissioned the study while making sure the mold and sewer defects remained the same. In terms of studies of long term exposure to low levels of exposure to mold none have gone on for longer than 1 year as longer would have been classified as torture.
The text below shows the Provincial Government did not commission the studies and they went on a lot longer than 1 year. 20 years the study went on and you are ring to promote that the inmates weren’t being used (illegally) as lab rats to find out the effects of exposure to mold and then let back into the community where the same anger issues would have continued and nobody connected with that has ever been charged. Wow is all I can say to that miscarriage of justice. That and the community is being used in the very same way considering the bogus cleanup recommendation promoted by Health Canad which is a Federal Government entity rater than being a Provincial one so your claim it is ‘not your department is a misleading one if not an outright fabrication rather than lack of knowledge about the issues.
Try running that report past an expert like Jack Flasher and see if you get the same conclusion you have arrived at. I can assure you it will be just the opposite,
Paul Okalik responds to scathing corrections report - North - CBC News http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/north/paul-okalik-responds-to-scathing-c...
(in part)
Paul Okalik responds to scathing corrections report
'We're making progress as we speak,' says Justice Minister Okalik
CBC News Posted: Mar 11, 2015 9:36 AM CT Last Updated: Mar 12, 2015 11:36 AM CT
Nunavut's justice minister has responded to a scathing report released yesterday by the Auditor General
of Canada, who stated that the territory's largest jail — Iqaluit's Baffin Correctional Centre — puts the
safety of security of inmates and staff at risk.
Okalik who also served as the justice minister while premier of Nunavut from 1999 to 2008, says that he
agreed with "a lot" of the auditor general's recommendations.
"A lot of them, we're doing now," he says, specifically referencing a recommended requirement for fire
exercises and noting that the government has implemented quarterly exercises since the auditor
general's last visit. "I think it's in line with what we're trying to accomplish, which is to ensure a safe and
secure environment for all involved, and make sure our facilities serve our purpose."
The report noted that the Nunavut government has been aware of the problems with Baffin Correctional
Centre without fixing them for almost 20 years, and that the government has spent hundreds of
thousands of dollars to study the issues. In 2009, Okalik moved a successful motion to scrap a request
for $300,000 to study a potential replacement for Baffin Correctional Centre. At the time, he stated that a
community learning centre was a higher priority.
"We were in process of opening two new facilities at the time," he says. "And I wanted to see more
progress being made on other fronts, like better programming.
"I was never opposed to a facility that would bring us up-to-date. I was opposed to another study, on a
study, on top of a study. I think we're past that point, and we're actually making progress.
I note your complaint about the judge involved in your case. As you may be aware, there are several safeguards in place to ensure that the Canadian judiciary remains fully independent from the executive and legislative branches of government. These include the judicial complaints and discipline process managed by the Canadian Judicial Council (CJC).
Actually what I noticed is that Justice John Little got free legal help while I got zero assistance and told I would have to pay for my own investigation. If that isn’t the very declination of ‘crooked’ nothing is. Not totally unexpected but it was still an avenue that had to be explored, same with my e-mail to your department and I have to say it fits the same format as the CJC and the Law Society.
The CJC is an independent body established by Parliament to deal with complaints regarding superior court judges. Pursuant to sections 6369 of the Judges Act, it alone is tasked with investigating complaints about the conduct of federally appointed judges. In the ordinary course, it is expected that the CJC will consider and dispose of such complaints pursuant to their publicly established procedure, which includes an assessment of whether a matter warrants the establishment of a formal inquiry. As Minister of Justice, my involvement in complaints against members of the judiciary only begins once the CJC has determined that a matter is serious enough to warrant an inquiry.
My case was about exposure for 14 years and the amount claimed was in excess of $8M for the both of us. What would be considered to be ‘serious’ if that isn’t. Like I have mentioned it is a protection racket as can easily be determined by the text I got back from them which basically said I would never get a judgment against him, no matter what. That’s pretty clear to me
I recognize that you are dissatisfied with the CJC’s disposition of your complaint. However, to ensure respect for the fundamental principle of judicial independence, it would not be appropriate for me to intervene with the CJC on your behalf, nor, as a matter of law, would it be possible for me to do so.
What I am dissatisfied with is the protection slumlords are given when they are clearly in the wrong. That the CJC turned down my complaint is fully in line with what the Lawyers (for the insurance company) and the Judge were discussing ‘options’ when that avenue was closed to me.
While I note your concerns, I have every confidence in the CJC’s capacity to deal effectively and appropriately with all matters that fall within its statutory mandate.
Really?? I wopuld bet an independent investigation would show that most (if not all) complaints lodged by a member of the Public is rejected under the same theme. Lawyers for the crooked Judges and zero assistance for the ‘victim’
I regret that this office cannot help you in the way you had perhaps hoped, but I wish you well in resolving your concerns.
Somehow I don’t believe that and you are quite happy that another Judge justice. (the long delay in the reply certainly shows that it was very unimportant to you and your office,BTW when Queen’s Bench Judges are appointed by the Government that does not make them independent or impartial, it makes the Judges ‘one of the ‘employed’.
I still have a few options open
Respectfully,
The Honourable Jody WilsonRaybould, P.C., Q.C., M.P.
Minister of Justice and Attorney General of Canada

Later,
Wayne

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Actually (to "hit the nail right on the head") Justin cares far more about himself than any of the fore mentioned.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Actually (to "hit the nail right on the head") Justin cares far more about himself than any of the fore mentioned.
Except for the header, there is no mention of "Native" in the first two post...
I would suggest that the writer of the O.P. increase his Zoloft medication..
Another thread about himself will not help....

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
He's a good candidate to put on ignore. I did. Can you imagine if "the crazy" was infectious? :lol:

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
He's lucky if the MP doesn't send a Mountie to look into a 72hr psychological assessment.
All of us have problems in life.....but most of us don't go on a public forum and complain, complain incessantly ...

# 1....it doesn't solve the problem..

#2....It makes a person look like a dumb ass crybaby with OCD

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
All of us have problems in life.....but most of us don't go on a public forum and complain, complain incessantly ...

# 1....it doesn't solve the problem..

#2....It makes a person look like a dumb ass crybaby with OCD

He is blaming the Feds for prisoners who are slobs and saying they are Native children.

That's just bizarre.

Washing your hands excessively is one of the first sings of OCD

It's not an OCD when dealing with high risk exposure.

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
Yes, and I wonder, seriously, if there is either a medication or mental health issue there. In many respects, he's the Canadian version of selfsame. A never ending, single minded fixation. It ain't healthy.

Last edited:

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
He is blaming the Feds for prisoners who are slobs and saying they are Native children.

That's just bizarre.

It's not an OCD when dealing with high risk exposure.
There is no mention of "native" in his post at all....it's all about him and his sewer gas which he couldn't smell when I could smell it with only a 2 inch hole in a sewer down pipe a couple of years ago.....

REPOST:
Re: Ask gerry: What are my hotwater tank options?

May 27th, 2013

After one or two not too expensive lessons, I learned early on that it actually pays to leave certain jobs to professionals....First I'm pretty sure that in Ontario a gas indoor appliance has to be installed by a certified gas fitter....even cleaning my furnace once every two years I get done professionally....and since I hate doing plumbing a while back, I noticed a funny smell in the basement.
An inspection of the sewer pipe showed a rusted hole on the top of a 6 foot horizontal leg at the ceiling from the toilet to the down spout that goes directly to the sewer.. and even flushing the toilet, it didn't leak and if not for the smell we would have noticed only when the pipe fell apart....(Old cast iron drains).
That job...doing it myself would have taken a full day...at least...
A pipe fitter and his helper with the proper tool to snap the pipe at both end, making a cleaner cut than a reciprocating saw could, replace the old pipe with abs, remove the stinky, heavy old pipe......

Cost......One hour's labour plus material.....to me, that's a bargain.

Electricity....I do my own....I happen to like doing wiring......

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
There is no mention of "native" in his post at all....it's all about him and his sewer gas which he couldn't smell when I could smell it with only a 2 inch hole in a sewer down pipe a couple of years ago.....

REPOST:
Re: Ask gerry: What are my hotwater tank options?

May 27th, 2013

After one or two not too expensive lessons, I learned early on that it actually pays to leave certain jobs to professionals....First I'm pretty sure that in Ontario a gas indoor appliance has to be installed by a certified gas fitter....even cleaning my furnace once every two years I get done professionally....and since I hate doing plumbing a while back, I noticed a funny smell in the basement.
An inspection of the sewer pipe showed a rusted hole on the top of a 6 foot horizontal leg at the ceiling from the toilet to the down spout that goes directly to the sewer.. and even flushing the toilet, it didn't leak and if not for the smell we would have noticed only when the pipe fell apart....(Old cast iron drains).
That job...doing it myself would have taken a full day...at least...
A pipe fitter and his helper with the proper tool to snap the pipe at both end, making a cleaner cut than a reciprocating saw could, replace the old pipe with abs, remove the stinky, heavy old pipe......

Cost......One hour's labour plus material.....to me, that's a bargain.

Electricity....I do my own....I happen to like doing wiring......

It's all about blaming someone else for his own ignorance/stupidity/laziness.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Yes, and I wonder, seriously, if there is either a medication or mental health issue there. In many respects, he's the Canadian version of selfsame. A never ending, single sided fixation. It ain't healthy.

...and we have noticed a distinct disconnect between you and reality on several posts
what is that?
;)
a head cold?
Common, show us your approved sanity sticker.

ah...the guy who doesn't quit quite get reality himself according to many posters here

let him who is without throw the first stones!
:)
I am just replying to those

vote hillary eh?

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
...and we have noticed a distinct disconnect between you and reality on several posts
what is that?
;)
a head cold?
Common, show us your approved sanity sticker.

ah...the guy who doesn't quit quite get reality himself according to many posters here

let him who is without throw the first stones!
:)
I am just replying to those

vote hillary eh?

roflmfao run out of meds?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
So the (Native) inmates in Baffin Correctional Center are to blame for their exposure? An exposure that was many times more severe that the Lawyers would have gotten should somebody have locked them inside the buildings.

There is no pill that can cure your mental illness. The only hope is that nobody in your family lives to an old age.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
So the (Native) inmates in Baffin Correctional Center are to blame for their exposure? An exposure that was many times more severe that the Lawyers would have gotten should somebody have locked them inside the buildings.

There is no pill that can cure your mental illness. The only hope is that nobody in your family lives to an old age.

This isn't about them, this is about you. This is about you using what happened on Baffin Island to try and excuse your incompetence as a care giver.