Weapons of Mass Instruction

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
[youtube]TtXCJ6NQwSY[/youtube]

You really need to figure out how to post youtube videos

Very uplifting ain't it Cliffy, I am inspired to do better. I remember Holly-Woods efforts to demonize the Muslims in the decades of oil patch aquizitions to save the whales we sacrificed Islam. Will there ever be an end to stupid humans? No there won't, stupid is a transitional period that every human must experiance, an absolutly necessary vaccine. I've had many shots myself so I'm fortified and I'll roll up my sleeve again tomorrow right after I step in dog shjt , we are not god but his little children and we're here to learn and incorpoate the virtue of nice even if it must be beaten into us life after life until we are fit for the real work ahead.

Life is a great tax. To think one shot and you're through that veil is infantile thinking you will be beaten here until you gleam and shine and have a razor edge before you advance to those Elysian fields.

And then your work will begin, your childhood long past still you will be taxed for your passage through the thickness of material existance to the promised land of milk and honey and the boredom of constant sunny days and zip yer back in the valley of the shadow of death nut this time your passage is different you have the education to build a better ladder.

Your elevated perspective is the goal.Your purpose is revealed your path is better lit your kit is heavier, your footsteps surer, your children fatter.

We will all make the trip cuz there's no other way to escape the taxman.

Last edited:

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Very uplifting ain't it Cliffy, I am inspired to do better.
I wouldn't know. I didn't watch the video. I was just trying to show him how to post videos.
How this reality works is anybody's guess. We have a lot of hints from past explorers and I have done my fair share of exploring but as soon as I think I have gained some ground I discover that I know nothing (which, as the Buddhists say is the beginning of knowing). It is one hell of a ride though.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
I wouldn't know. I didn't watch the video. I was just trying to show him how to post videos.
How this reality works is anybody's guess. We have a lot of hints from past explorers and I have done my fair share of exploring but as soon as I think I have gained some ground I discover that I know nothing (which, as the Buddhists say is the beginning of knowing). It is one hell of a ride though.

Fer sure Cliffy, that's the whole point, to make you understand how little you are, yer a subatomic particle in the universe try and be happy.

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
When will these stupid Muslims learn that you can't demand respect,,, you have to earn it to live in the West.
Muslims don't even try to earn respect, they think because they are Muslims, everybody should just respect them. Not so!!

You will notice the examples he gave in the vid were what Muslims did hundreds / thousands of years ago, but absolutely nothing in the last 100 yrs or so.
The world had moved on in the last 100 yrs, but the Muslims are still fighting the old battles.
Useless comes to mind.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
When will these stupid Muslims learn that you can't demand respect,,, you have to earn it to live in the West.
Muslims don't even try to earn respect, they think because they are Muslims, everybody should just respect them. Not so!!

You will notice the examples he gave in the vid were what Muslims did hundreds / thousands of years ago, but absolutely nothing in the last 100 yrs or so.
The world had moved on in the last 100 yrs, but the Muslims are still fighting the old battles.
Useless comes to mind.

I try to understand your perspective whenever you post but the regressions are black voids of hate and fear and I can only wonder at the beatings and neglect you must have endured to nurture such hate. May god have mercy on your hardened soul.

Durry, you must have some bit of cheer left in you in some unlit corner of your mind. It would be very nice to see it now and again.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Every type with a god thinks they are the chosen ones and everyone else can kiss their butts
I got news
there is NO monotheistic god(s) and that's provable to anyone with a brain

The muslim dude married a RICH catholic widow - that's history - she MADE him.
Muslimism is the ancient ISUS of today
Totally a commercial fukkup they can send into a country to frick it all up
so they can just cruise in after and scoop up the wealth from all the dead fingers

...and maybe move in and build new houses on the recently flattened old ones

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
The God of ISIS lives in TelAvive and works otta WashingtonMachine. It;s a construct not a movement, It's asemetrics, WW3 staarted seventeen years ago, count the bodies, look at the burnt out cities, watch the armour roll off the asembly lines, plumb the depths of the debts, it's the economy stupid.
War is peace and prosperity.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Reminds me of the dickweed who recorded a video saying that "the West needs to respect Islam and ban pork because his son wants to grow up to be a pig".
My response was to that was, "Respect pork, ban Islam".