Liberals to announce marijuana will be legal by July 1, 2018

personal touch
Bloc Québécois
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious CdnView Post

. People with mental health issues tend to smoke pot because it helps them>

That explains the behaviour of most of you dope fiends this forum ... most of whom are Trumpadistas.

How old are you CC?

Quote: Originally Posted by Hoof HeartedView Post

I've heard of pot helping some people with physical pain/ailments. You would think the drug would do more harm to those with mental health issues, would it not?

How old are you CC?

Quote: Originally Posted by Hoof HeartedView Post

I've heard of pot helping some people with physical pain/ailments. You would think the drug would do more harm to those with mental health issues, would it not?

I think use of THC products is a learning curve,I have friends I wish would stop consuming so they may see them self out of a dark place,mental health issues and the use of THC
has been in existence for a very long time,it can be very detrimental to some,and benificial to others
Sobriety is important to the self discipline journey of addictions,recognizing ones vulnerabilities is another

Quote: Originally Posted by petrosView Post

You are willing to pay more?

I think use of THC products is a learning curve,I have friends I wish would stop consuming so they may see them self out of a dark place,mental health issues and the use of THC
has been in existence for a very long time,it can be very detrimental to some,and benificial to others
Sobriety is important to the self discipline journey of addictions,recognizing ones vulnerabilities is another

JLM
No Party Affiliation
We can pretty well rest assured people will die after marijuana is legalized. We just don't know how many!

MHz
Make it tomorrow and I will be the first to try and reach that objective. Not even LSD would make this place took attractive.

Murphy
Conservative
You should use marijuana. It's all natural and doesn't cause the psychotic episodes you seem to suffer from on a daily basis. Man made drugs - chemicals - are what is eating your brain away.

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by MurphyView Post

You should use marijuana. It's all natural and doesn't cause the psychotic episodes you seem to suffer from on a daily basis. Man made drugs - chemicals - are what is eating your brain away.

Cyanide is natural too and doesn't cause psychotic episodes!

lone wolf
Free Thinker
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by JLMView Post

We can pretty well rest assured people will die after marijuana is legalized. We just don't know how many!

Sure.... People died BEFORE too - otherwise there would be people a hundred feet deep with cavepersons on the bottom. Are you a climber?

Tecumsehsbones
+1

Yes, we do. The answer is "all of them."

Nobody expects marijuana legalization to lead to immortality. Though I'm sure that won't stop you from accusing it of failing to do so.

darkbeaver
Republican
I use Cannabis, who gives a fuk about legalized Mexican ditch weed. The government has consented to legalize recreational weed , big deal, when will it mandate the miracle fibre and the three hundred or so chemical compounds? Stupid bassturds.

petros
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaverView Post

I use Cannabis, who gives a fuk about legalized Mexican ditch weed. The government has consented to legalize recreational weed , big deal, when will it mandate the miracle fibre and the three hundred or so chemical compounds? Stupid bassturds.

huh?

Curious Cdn
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by personal touchView Post

How old are you CC?

How old are you CC?

60 ... 61 in two months.

Murphy
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by TecumsehsbonesView Post

...Nobody expects marijuana legalization to lead to immortality...

Um, that's not what the National Assn of Pot Smokers (NAPS) says. Somewhere in Monument Valley, there's supposed to be a community of pot smoking Navajoes. The youngest is 314! I just wish I could find the reference to show you. I think 'the man' made the reference disappear, so you don't discover the truth!

But anyway, don't believe the pill pushers or the government! They tried to tell my brother that the hole in his head wasn't natural! It shows what they know. He's had a small copper rod coming out of it since he was three. My dad noticed it when he was replacing the lightning arrestor system on the barn.

So there!

Johnnny
No Party Affiliation
The CTV had a poll today...

They asked if landlords should have the final say as to whether their tenants can grow pot in the units the tenants rent.

I said yes and im a pot head. The landlord should have the authority.

Weird aint it

Now you have every right to bash me for going on ctvnews lol

Murphy
Conservative
Great article on pot. The interesting part starts about half way through.

Marijuana investor Lorne Gertner on the future of Canada’s pot business

From your vantage point as someone who’s been involved with this for a long time, what do you think we’re going to see in terms of the actual sale of marijuana—who will get*to do that? Do you anticipate there will be province-by-province differences, as with alcohol?

I do. Canada is a very provincial country, much more than in some ways the United States. Historically, the provinces have decided what’s good for them. We were dry and not shopping on Sundays long after the world had changed. So I think it’s just our nature as Canadians to be incredibly conservative, and I think that’s a really good thing in this industry.

There’s what I’ll call ‘weak pot,’ and ‘strong pot.’ Weak pot is recreational, and strong pot’s a medicine. I think it’s really important that we have a distinction between the two, and that we handle each one appropriately. If we’re talking weak cannabis, and it’s five per cent THC or 10 per cent THC, I can see that ultimately being like tobacco. I think that you’re going to see tobacco companies come out really quickly with a cannabis-flavoured tobacco. And then I think you’ll see what I’ll call a tobacco spliff mix, so it’ll be a lot of weak cannabis mixed in with tobacco. I could see that being sold in convenience stores, just like tobacco. [When you] buy tobacco you show your license and it’s very controlled and all of that.When it comes to strong cannabis, you’re going to see that in pharmacies.

The rest here.

www.msn.com/en-ca/money/topst...cid=spartanntp (external - login to view)

darkbeaver
Republican
I don't need your permission, fuk off.

Johnnny
No Party Affiliation
Good pot from the government will not be able to out sell good pot from the street.

I don't need your permission, fuk off.

Landlords should have a say because lets be honest here not everyone can come on Canadian Content asking the forum how a High Pressure Sodium Light works... Remember i made that thread here myself years back...

Kids are going to be burning houses down because, bro, i didnt know.

darkbeaver
Republican
Quote: Originally Posted by JohnnnyView Post

Good pot from the government will not be able to out sell good pot from the street.

Good pot comes from the country where the air is fresh and there are no streets, every house should have it 's medicinal garden this is not the only lifeextending plant, we are what we eat and nothing else excepting a tiny bit o interaction with the whole

Johnnny
No Party Affiliation

Good pot comes from the country where the air is fresh and there are no streets, every house should have it 's medicinal garden this is not the only lifeextending plant, we are what we eat and nothing else excepting a tiny bit o interaction with the whole

Thats true... While on the othrhand when i grew indoors i used that A B liquid fertilizer and my bud was top notch...

JLM
No Party Affiliation
I'd love to be a fly on the wall come July 1/18!

Cliffy
Free Thinker

I'd love to be a fly on the wall come July 1/18!

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by CliffyView Post

What no one has mentioned yet (that I've heard) is how much public money is spent just regulating it and monitoring it!

Jinentonix
No Party Affiliation
+1
Sad to say, this is a distraction and would contravene various agreements we have. Trudeau is trying to use this to distract from all the illegals coming across the border.
However, I have a plan to try and combat our leftist politicians indifference to the problem. We make up maps with the addresses of all the local politicians in the areas where they're coming across who support this sh*t and hand them out to the illegals telling them these people have lots of money and will help them. After all, these are the a$$holes who insist we need to do something and help them. Maybe once they have been inconvenienced and their lives disrupted by their disastrous policy they'll give it a bit of a re-think.

Cliffy
Free Thinker
+1

lone wolf
Free Thinker
+1

What no one has mentioned yet (that I've heard) is how much public money is spent just regulating it and monitoring it!

Probably a lot less than is wasted turning dope smokers into criminals. There's no return on fines and less in jailing us

ShintoMale
No Party Affiliation
+1
how long before people start complaining that pot heads don't take no for an answer when asking somebody why they don't smoke pot, can't have asocial life without pot, etc like the current situation with the alcoholic culture?

lone wolf
Free Thinker
+1
Gripers bitch immediately about anything

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolfView Post

Probably a lot less than is wasted turning dope smokers into criminals. There's no return on fines and less in jailing us

Hope you're right- the thought of bureaucracy makes me shudder!

Quote: Originally Posted by ShintoMaleView Post

how long before people start complaining that pot heads don't take no for an answer when asking somebody why they don't smoke pot, can't have asocial life without pot, etc like the current situation with the alcoholic culture?

I know, I drank the equivalent of a few swimming pools over 30 years and then tapered and for the past three or four years have had nothing to drink, but people look at me like I'm a pariah for not drinking. (They are just jealous that I can act as stupid as they can without the hangover. )

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation

Danbones
Free Thinker
bags of beer
the only way to get the stuff into a concert