Half of Canadians Want Refugees Deported

EagleSmack
Comments from Canadians...

I think that when the weather warms up there will be a flood of refugees crossing the entire length of the Canada/US border. They are going to put a massive strain on our economy because very few probably have any education or job skills. Our government needs to investigate each one carefully and if warranted, send them back to the US where they can apply for entry like everyone else. I also believe that families should be handled differently than young single men.

JLM
No Party Affiliation
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by mentalflossView Post

You can say that again.

Now we have the two misfits of the forum agreeing with each other! Where does that leave us?

EagleSmack
More comments from Canadians...

This government is ignoring the problem .These illegals are using our services that is taking away from our Canadians . The cost is going to put our deficit so high that our grand children will never be able to pay .How many of these illegals will live off our welfare system while our own people struggle ? What do they have in their past that they cannot come legally . Wake up stupid government you are leading our Canada down a slippery slope .

Ludlow
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmackView Post

I have completely taken over your mind!

You are an off the wall retard. Seek therapy.

mentalfloss
He's just melting down.

It's normal.

EagleSmack
+1
The nerve has been clearly struck hard among the alt-lefties in the forum.

These "refugees" are simply illegals who know that they are going to be deported from the USA or welfare scammers looking for better benefits in Canada. Our clueless leader of course welcomes them with open arms.

As diplomatic and hospitable as we are , the government needs to be more assertive to numbers of refugees coming into Canada,The tax payers will have to subsidize the new families and yet we are struggling in employment and are always concerned about our deficit. Need to take care of our backyard first and make sure that's stable before creating another expenditure. No pun intended..thank you...

Kreskin
+1
Cuckity cuck cuckly

EagleSmack
+1
Even Vancouver is losing patience...

I think the Liberal government is wrong in the immigration roles they are doing, it will only hurt our country and Canadians the way they are handling it. I have nothing against immigration, just better security and screening and reject those who jump the border. Those new immigrants who wait years and do it the legal way are being delayed by those illegals who think coming in the back door is better.
I have concerns with those newcomers who refuse to work and support themselves only to live off the government free money and benefits!

Traditional immigrants never lived off government aid, they came here and worked hard then learned to live with Canadian values. Immigrants need to change for Canada, not Canada change for them!

Finally... if new Canadians won't take the oath, then you don't deserve the privilege of having Canadian citizenship!

Kreskin
+1

Even Vancouver is losing patience...

I think the Liberal government is wrong in the immigration roles they are doing, it will only hurt our country and Canadians the way they are handling it. I have nothing against immigration, just better security and screening and reject those who jump the border. Those new immigrants who wait years and do it the legal way are being delayed by those illegals who think coming in the back door is better.
I have concerns with those newcomers who refuse to work and support themselves only to live off the government free money and benefits!

Traditional immigrants never lived off government aid, they came here and worked hard then learned to live with Canadian values. Immigrants need to change for Canada, not Canada change for them!

Finally... if new Canadians won't take the oath, then you don't deserve the privilege of having Canadian citizenship!

Vancouver is almost entirely recent immigrants. Hongcouver couldn't give a lick.

EagleSmack
+1
Newfie...

I think we can learn from the US and realize that polls no longer effectively reflect the will of the people (that's an issue in itself to debate at another time). Fact: illegal immigrants should NOT BE ACCEPTED ... common sense MUST prevail ... our laws must be respected and immigration protocol must be followed ... the safety of Canadians and the stability of our nation - our economic stability and our social fibre will be ruined if irresponsible actions on the part of our federal government, continues!!!

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
+2
Hehehehe.... Eaglesmack thinks Vancouver hates immigrants...hehehe...Vancouver...hehehe...
Seriously....bwahahahaha

Half Of Canadians Want Illegal Refugees Deported: Poll | The Daily Caller (external - login to view)

polls no longer effectively reflect the will of the people

Hehehehe...poor Trumpites. They're contradicting themselves hourly now. The saltiness was funny at first but Eagle seriously seems to be losing it.

mentalfloss

EagleSmack
+1
This thread has bitten deep it appears.

More comments from concerned Canadians...

To all illegal Migrants crossing the boarder, WELCOME TO CANADA THE SUCKER NATION OF THE WORLD, where the Liberal Government will do nothing to you for illegally crossing our Canadian border, because under our Prim-minister who is a spineless little empty headed do nothing fool, who would rather give our country away then FIGHT FOR IT.

We have a useless federal government who the so called leader is rarely in Canada though has no problem giving taxpayers money away to other countries and who is in permanent party mode . Sorry I am sure disaproval rate is 80 per cent . As for those crossing the borders they are not refugees they are illegal migrants

Curious Cdn
Conservative
+1
9/10ths of Canadians want American Trolls deported.

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
+1

This thread has bitten deep it appears.

Yes, it certainly has. Most of your serious wounds are self inflicted though. It must be embarrassing to argue against yourself, even for a Trumpite.

Look on the bright side though, it's not like alot is expected of you

EagleSmack
The salt continues.

*snicker*

Kreskin
+2
This all from the Tucker Carlson Trump shill site?

That's just cuckity cuck cuckily.

EagleSmack
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by KreskinView Post

This all from the Tucker Carlson Trump shill site?

No it is not. This is a Canadian issue... a BIG issue. It is on all the major Canadian news wires and it is creating quite a stir.

Some Canadians are furious as this comment reveals...

Put all these migrants on a reserve designated specifically for them, a place where they have no clean drinking water, employment is none to speak of, stores are hundreds of miles from their home, health services are at a minimum or not available in the community and I can go on and on. Do this Trudeau and see how long they will love Canada living. I dare say not long! Look after problems in your own yard first!

JLM
No Party Affiliation
+1
Like closing the gate after the horse has left!

Curious Cdn
Conservative
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by JLMView Post

You mean, up to your ankles in horse shyte?

EagleSmack
Quote: Originally Posted by JLMView Post

It seems that way doesn't it.

Remington1
+2
What part of 'illegal' would not make Canadians poll at 100%.

Danbones
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by KreskinView Post

Metis should be deported to France.

my euro famille came from ireland with the british navy in 1812, and from the house of Est from Venice

so effe that

mentalfloss
The dozens of Americans at the border is a huge issue for ES.

EagleSmack
+3
Quote: Originally Posted by Remington1View Post

The word immigrant or refugee behind it.

Canadians are getting quite mad it seems.

And the liberal snowflakes in this forum are desperate it seems. I am enjoying their saltiness.

Danbones
Free Thinker
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious CdnView Post

9/10ths of Canadians want American Trolls deported.

...yeah them 9/10ths?
we have doctors that can fix that with fake hands and legs

EagleSmack

Why bother having laws in this country! Obviously people can cross OUR border and be "arrested," then have a welcome party! Effin fools are we! Wait until the revolution begins and were all in trouble. There may be turmoil in the USA, but at least the Americans have a back bone! Canadians BLAH

From British Columbia...

I think all of the persons entering Canada should have to go through the same process to become a citizen.

Danbones
Free Thinker
+1
The country that loves gays bringing in the ones that want to kill them without the
paper work getting done on them.

Something drastically wrong in the ol' head there all right
Oo.

Curious Cdn
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by DanbonesView Post

my euro famille came from ireland with the british navy in 1812, and from the house of Est from Venice

so effe that

Read: Grandma swam out to the schooners at Penetanguishene.

JLM
No Party Affiliation
+3
Quote: Originally Posted by Remington1View Post

The part that Trudeau and his ilk can't see!

no new posts