Submission to the murdered and missing indigenous women's commission

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
I would like some encouragement and assistance to go forth in making a submission to the above mentioned Commission
The submission would be the circumstances surrounding the death of my cousin,with heavy emphasis on information handling of important information,and more so where did the significant information go
The submission will give the Commission a birds eye view of information handling,and its significance for due and fair process ,how information is handled gives great wisdom on importance of party policies

This submission would Provide the Canadian public an inside view of designer processs which can be administered with intent,manipulation,predjustices and in violation of the law and human rights.
I hope Canadian s read my cousins story
I am uncertain why my family was cheated of fair process,but I have some good ideas,and one is the capitalization on the grief process and my family was visible minority's of aboriginal background

Designer processs is my gig
I will leave it up to the readers to interpret why people are cheated of fair processs

I should be able to demonstrate to the readers that my cousins process is not an isolated incident,
Designer processs are everywhere

The submission should have a discussion on time and information,when processs don't have boundaries
In the submission
The Canadian public should scrutinize fraudulent information replacement within the circumstances of my cousins death
There were multiple parties involved in the fraudulent information application,therefore having a peek on information handling of each party has significance
Multiple players in information handling should be part of the submission ,
Auditing the players around the death of Karman Willis gave me huge advantage s in this area of multiple handlers of information and it's significance of information laundering
I

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
I would like some encouragement and assistance to go forth in making a submission to the above mentioned Commission
The submission would be the circumstances surrounding the death of my cousin,with heavy emphasis on information handling of important information,and more so where did the significant information go
The submission will give the Commission a birds eye view of information handling,and its significance for due and fair process ,how information is handled gives great wisdom on importance of party policies

This submission would Provide the Canadian public an inside view of designer processs which can be administered with intent,manipulation,predjustices and in violation of the law and human rights.
I am uncertain why my family was cheated of fair process,but I have some good ideas,and one is the capitalization on the grief process and my family was visible minority's of aboriginal background

I will leave it up to the readers to interpret why people are cheated of fair processs

I should be able to demonstrate to the readers that my cousins process is not an isolated incident,

The submission should have a discussion on time and information,when processs don't have boundaries
In the submission
The Canadian public should scrutinize fraudulent information replacement within the circumstances of my cousins death
There were multiple parties involved in the fraudulent information application,therefore having a peek on information handling of each party has significance
Auditing the players around the death of Karman Willis gave me huge advantage s in this area of multiple handlers of information and it's significance of information laundering
I

I see you're heavy on accusations again, and extremely light on any kind of backing.

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
I see you're heavy on accusations again, and extremely light on any kind of backing.
Just explaining what I should be able to articulate regarding information design around my cousins death
Couldn't you find it in your cold heart to quit referring to my cousins death as accusations

Leave it up to the Commission to decide what is and what is not
It is imperative the Commission exames information design

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Just explaining what I should be able to articulate regarding information design around my cousins death
Couldn't you find it in your cold heart to quit referring to my cousins death as accusations

That is all you have done since arriving here. You make accusations without backing up your accusations.

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
That is all you have done since arriving here. You make accusations without backing up your accusations.
Like **** I make accusations

Challenge me Vern on my credibility instead of throwing out needless defended mechinisms

Just look around the rez they came from and the bodies will either show up or someone there will know what happened.
Wreckless point of view
But point taken

The Commissions report can be an enabler for fair process and Justice for all
In reality this Commission can be a catylist for change for all Canadians
I am thankful for this Commission and I hope opportunities will be taken with zest and pillars of vision

Remington1

Council Member
Jan 30, 2016
I would totally encourage you to pursue this one. 'Anything is better than nothing', and since there's a lot of focus on the subject right now, chances are that you might get some answers. I'm really sorry to hear about you lost, and like many Canadian, I was shocked when the number of murdered/missing aboriginal women was published. Hope you find answers.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I would totally encourage you to pursue this one. 'Anything is better than nothing', and since there's a lot of focus on the subject right now, chances are that you might get some answers. I'm really sorry to hear about you lost, and like many Canadian, I was shocked when the number of murdered/missing aboriginal women was published. Hope you find answers.

There was 2 full pages in our local paper this morning about 3 women missing from this electoral district in the past year........just vanished into thin air. There are one or more creeps out there in the local community that hopefully are rounded up very soon. This is part of Canada's greatest tragedy and up until a few years ago, very few people seemed to give a rat's a$$.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
I

Like **** I make accusations

Challenge me Vern on my credibility instead of throwing out needless defended mechinisms

You have made accusations in the above statements. Accusations of fraud, accusations of manipulation and replacement of information. Prove your accusations.

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
The Commission must take into account each provinces methods and means of information handling and collection
My auditing determined there is remarkable differences and commonalities between Provinces
My auditing journey set out to glean knowledge of what influences these differences and commonalities

Thank you for your kind words
I do not seek answers,just change

There was 2 full pages in our local paper this morning about 3 women missing from this electoral district in the past year........just vanished into thin air. There are one or more creeps out there in the local community that hopefully are rounded up very soon. This is part of Canada's greatest tragedy and up until a few years ago, very few people seemed to give a rat's a$$.
I hope the scope of the Commission is not limited to marginalized thought process as these thoughts are

You have made accusations in the above statements. Accusations of fraud, accusations of manipulation and replacement of information. Prove your accusations.
More specific please
What do you want to know?

Here's another accusation
Information laundering makes a monkeys lunch out of the Supreme Court of Canada
Specific questions will be responded to appropriately and timely fashion,so go ahead,be specific

See if I can reach a 100 different eyes

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
The Commission must take into account each provinces methods and means of information handling and collection
My auditing determined there is remarkable differences and commonalities between Provinces
My auditing journey set out to glean knowledge of what influences these differences and commonalities

Thank you for your kind words
I do not seek answers,just change

I hope the scope of the Commission is not limited to marginalized thought process as these thoughts are

More specific please
What do you want to know?

Here's another accusation
Information laundering makes a monkeys lunch out of the Supreme Court of Canada
Specific questions will be responded to appropriately and timely fashion,so go ahead,be specific

See if I can reach a 100 different eyes

Prove your accusations. What fraud.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
You know what though? From a statistical point of view, the rate of murdered and/or missing women tends to be about the same throughout the various ethnicities.

But, did you know that when it comes to being a guest in Canada's detention system we have a very weird anomaly. We are the only civilized nation on Earth that has a demographic with a higher representation of women than men and that's indigenous women. There's got to be a reason for that other than sexism mixed with racism. At least I hope so.

There's also a soaring suicide rate among Aboriginal youth that nobody in govt seems to be concerned about.

Having said all that, I still hope you get some answers and some closure, PT.

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
I guess I don't understand what this commission is supposed to do. Are they going to find out who is (who are) responsible for the disappearances? Are they going to find out specific circumstances and what.....?

I can see PT's point in finding out what "methods" are being used across the country insofar and investigating techniques. May I suggest then, that it be called "commission for investigating police techniques in solving missing persons crimes and how to improve on them" so that future "missing person\" crimes have a better chance of being solved.

Otherwise, I feel that this commission is simply a political tool to make some people feel better and look like something is being done, when in fact, nothing really is being done. It's simply a "feel good" project for the government.

JMHO

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location

In the submission
I

That whole comment makes no sense.

If you do make a submission, please have someone with a working knowledge of literacy to write it for you.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Where are the FN women vanishing to? Ask the FN men.

I don't think that will hold water, Pete! Was Willy Pickton First Nations? There's a lot of real bastards among the Caucasians....................comes from growing up with a silver spoon and a feeling of entitlement! :)

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Willy didn't target native women. Native men target native women. ANd sometimes native women simply disappear on their own free will to get away from it all.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Willy didn't target native women. Native men target native women. ANd sometimes native women simply disappear on their own free will to get away from it all.

How do you account for the fact their D.N.A. was found on his pig farm? I would never disagree that there are some F.N. men who are guilty, but I very much doubt that is the whole story.