Do you, a free person, see Muslim females as slaves?

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
Do you, a free person, see Muslim females as slaves?

In the more right wing of Islam, females are what I would call slaves. I am prompted to think in that term because if I were a Muslim man living under Sharia, I can buy myself a few child brides. There is also little stopping me from doing the same, --- where Muslims live under Sharia law, --- in new adopted countries in the free world. Slavery returns to the West.

Fraternité, if I may remind the English speakers, means a fiduciary relationship to all other people. Slave is appropriate here. Fraternité and honesty also forces that I must look at Muslim females as slaves.

Do I, as a free man, have any responsibility to free these Muslim women, who inadvertently help propagate slavery by their lack of revolt against it?

The West also helps propagate slavery by allowing it into the West.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtY5bv-oxLE

---

If I, as a free man hold a responsibility, as a free person, do you?

How much tolerance should tolerant nations give to a huge slave trading religion and government system?

Regards
DL

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
the worst slave bars are the ones people can't see because they think they are free

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
The sentiment seems to be , as long as these barbarians stay out of my country I don't care what they do. Out of sight out of mind. There are a small minority that would help but mostly it's lip service. Kinda like you DL.

Remington1

Council Member
Jan 30, 2016
Any person hidden under a full heavy dark cloth from top of the head to toe, firstly must appreciate winter months, and I would think they must be hidden under the cloth by someone who has full authority over that person's right as a person. Women living as free people cannot see these women as equal. I would imagine many women probably feel sympathy for them, but nevertheless, it takes the feminist movement back a few centuries.

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
I don't know. I'll ask her.

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario
I consider all Muslims slaves - Slaves to the Quran and a delusional old man who has been dead for centuries.
Those who call themselves Muslim but claim not to actively engage in the religious process would be well off to stop calling themselves Muslim; if what they claim as indifference is true.
Just so, there are a lot who continue to call themselves Catholics although they are non-practising. So why continue to call yourself something you are not? Is a label that important?
I was raised a Presbyterian but left the church many years ago and now, if called on to name my 'religion' I would simply say, 'independent Believer'. I think organized religions are soul-stiflers. They demand that you adopt specific beliefs without question.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
if it produces more children, then naturally women, over time will evolve to be slaves to men.

The grand design of the universe is easy to see.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Being able to see that clearly is a sign that it is going to fail at some point. The blacks in the southern US escaped 'slavery' to become the residents of a 'Company Town'. In reality what did they escape? A title in name only, one is as much of a slave as the other ever was.

The men and women that died or were injured in some way in WWII were also slaves in they were fighting for the 'wants and needs' of somebody else rather than change being made for the sake of something needing a change to reflect a different view being a better view. Politically speaking if the people with a SIN number also voted via referendum via electronic means that are readily available today would make the employment of people at the rate of today would be more suited to the time of the 'pony express' than today when nothing is hidden, . . . instantly.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Being able to see that clearly is a sign that it is going to fail at some point. The blacks in the southern US escaped 'slavery' to become the residents of a 'Company Town'. In reality what did they escape? A title in name only, one is as much of a slave as the other ever was.

The men and women that died or were injured in some way in WWII were also slaves in they were fighting for the 'wants and needs' of somebody else rather than change being made for the sake of something needing a change to reflect a different view being a better view. Politically speaking if the people with a SIN number also voted via referendum via electronic means that are readily available today would make the employment of people at the rate of today would be more suited to the time of the 'pony express' than today when nothing is hidden, . . . instantly.
Your SIN number is the Mark of the Beast. We are all slaves to debt.
And, whether it is Bible, the Torah or the Koran, believers are slaves to the written word and the war god of Abraham.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
And, whether it is Bible, the Torah or the Koran, believers are slaves to the written word and the war god of Abraham.

lol
PIN number is

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
if it produces more children, then naturally women, over time will evolve to be slaves to men.

The grand design of the universe is easy to see.
Even if it is only for an instant.

I stand corrected. . . . . the Mark is a Business Permit Number. We are valued the same way cattle are, just like any other commodity on the Market.

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
The sentiment seems to be , as long as these barbarians stay out of my country I don't care what they do. Out of sight out of mind. There are a small minority that would help but mostly it's lip service. Kinda like you DL.

That likely beats anything you have done but thanks for showing us all your vile character.

Regards
DL