Niki Ashton, NDP leadership candidate, capitulates to Black Lives Matter by deleting

White_Unifier

Senate Member
Feb 21, 2017
Intersectional just means highlighting more than one form of discrimination.

Thanks for the clarification. At first I thought that maybe it was referring to the obligation on men to respect traffic rules regardless of the gender of the people they're interacting with, like maybe cars are cutting women off all the time.

I'm an intersectional religio-linguicist. I believe in protecting the rights of all religionists and of all language communities but also recognize that sometimes some religionists or members of unofficial language communities might be discriminated against for other reasons too.

How does that sound?

Just wait till every politicians comes up with his mot du jour.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
“Like Beyonce says, to the left,” Ashton’s now-deleted tweet read. “Time for an unapologetic left turn tor the #NDP, for social, racial, enviro, and economic justice.”
Yeah right. That is why the NDP have some ridings only women can be the candidate.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
This is hilarious and shows just how goddam stupid BLM truly is.
“Irreplaceable” was actually co-written by Ne-Yo and Tor Erik Hermansen, a white Norwegian.
Cultural appropriation. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Be nice to Mentalfloss. Intersectional anilingusists have rights too.

By the way... how do you know he's into anilingus?

Hmmm... don't answer.

lol
i suppose you might guess that, but in this case I meant the lady in the OP
;)
BLM have been connected to mastah soros

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Bouyancy...has she ever tried to look Caucasian by using make up, hair straightening and dying her hair blonde?

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
I'm not sure why people can't embrace their culture and identity.. I mean, this is what makes the Human Race so interesting, the different cultures, national or geographic origins.

It's not what's on the outside.. however, advertising and Hollywood has amplified this so, it's what's on the inside.. your heart, and what you're will to do to help out your fellow man..