Canadian Armed Forces becoming cuckified

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Canadian military to review uniforms, badges, ceremonies to ensure it is welcoming to women, minorities

The Canadian military will review its badges, uniforms, flags and associated ceremonial activities to ensure they are welcoming to women, visible minorities, the disabled, indigenous people and members of the gay and transgender communities.

The move is part of the Canadian Armed Forces Diversity Strategy approved last May by Chief of the Defence Staff Gen. Jon Vance.

It is now up to the Canadian Forces to figure out how to move ahead with Vance’s strategy, and in January of this year the military produced a diversity strategy action plan, which was forwarded to the Ottawa Citizen by sources inside National Defence headquarters.

The action plan focuses on Designated Group Members, which the Canadian Forces defines as women, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities. Also included in the strategy is the LGBTQ (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Transsexual, Queer, Questioning and 2-Spirited) community. The plan includes a detailed list of initiatives the Forces can take to accommodate those members, among them:

• “Review current dress, badges, flags, music, lineages, affiliations, drill and ceremonial, etc. and ensure these customs complement and expand towards a more diverse and inclusive national military institution (Allow dress appropriate to one’s gender identity.)”

• “Consider family circumstances when posting CAF members, including if possible, geographic proximity to family for cultural reasons, when requested.”

• “Dedicate a room at the workplace where CAF members feel encouraged and not at risk to practice their religion.”

• “Develop policy and guidelines to address the spiritual needs of Indigenous CAF Members.”

more

Canadian military to review uniforms, badges, ceremonies to ensure it is welcoming to women, minorities | National Post

Remington1

Council Member
Jan 30, 2016
I say open it to both military and cops who are far too clean cut and clean shaven. They need to wear whatever, baseball cap, hat, beret or just a head band, whatever they like and why not sport huge unkept beards. It would only be fair. Vive la liberte.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I say open it to both military and cops who are far too clean cut and clean shaven. They need to wear whatever, baseball cap, hat, beret or just a head band, whatever they like and why not sport huge unkept beards. It would only be fair. Vive la liberte.
No! We need clean-cut, well-shaved cops and soldiers who torture their kids!

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
This is just terrible news. I'm going to have to take the rest of the day off, go home and have a good cry like Loc

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
The alarmed farces already make enough disabled on their own that they don't look after. They don't have to hire more. And if you belong to the right religion you can have a beard. Not sure about the women except french Canadian women can have mustaches. If you are a white male English speaker you chances in the farces is zip.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
The alarmed farces already make enough disabled on their own that they don't look after. They don't have to hire more. And if you belong to the right religion you can have a beard. Not sure about the women except french Canadian women can have mustaches. If you are a white male English speaker you chances in the farces is zip.
Was it different when you served?

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
we have three ex servicemen in our local homeless program where I volunteer at the moment
genocide didn't do them well

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
I think we should looking for a nice lavendar beret, a swish to marching cadance and perhaps incorporate a limp wristed version of the traditional salute to ensure all feel welcome in Canadian Forces.. and to eliminate the misconception that you have to be a real man to be a soldier. Flaming faggots and torch queens are welcome at the parade.. i'm sure they'll excel in battle.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I think we should looking for a nice lavendar beret, a swish to marching cadance and perhaps incorporate a limp wristed version of the traditional salute to ensure all feel welcome in Canadian Forces.. and to eliminate the misconception that you have to be a real man to be a soldier. Flaming faggots and torch queens are welcome at the parade.. i'm sure they'll excel in battle.
What was it like when you served?

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
canadian troops cucked
naw

this is cucked:...the left

SB1322: Legalizing Child Prostitution. This law bars law enforcement from arresting sex workers who are under the age of 18 for soliciting or engaging in prostitution, or loitering with intent to do so. So teenage girls (and boys) in California will soon be free to have sex in exchange for money without fear of arrest or prosecution. Now that is nuts. I understand the idea of trying to not punish the victim, but certainly granting judges discretion is better than legalizing and therefor “green-lighting” behavior that is so harmful to the individual child.
Top 10 Stupidest New Laws in California for 2017 - Breitbart

finger pointing Polanskis all?

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
Meh, they do stuff like this every once in a while in order to give the world the impression that they are kinder and gentler.

Thirty years ago, we were all saying, "Boy, if I had been born a black, French, female lesbian, I would have been running this organization after a couple of years!"

Don't sweat it. The military doesn't really believe half of that sh!t. Francais au verso.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmGuy0jievs

Last edited:

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
I didn't serve. I was a civilian employee.

Are YOU the one who made those Box Lunches?

Canadian military to review uniforms, badges, ceremonies to ensure it is welcoming to women, minorities

The Canadian military will review its badges, uniforms, flags and associated ceremonial activities to ensure they are welcoming to women, visible minorities, the disabled, indigenous people and members of the gay and transgender communities.

The move is part of the Canadian Armed Forces Diversity Strategy approved last May by Chief of the Defence Staff Gen. Jon Vance.

It is now up to the Canadian Forces to figure out how to move ahead with Vance’s strategy, and in January of this year the military produced a diversity strategy action plan, which was forwarded to the Ottawa Citizen by sources inside National Defence headquarters.

The action plan focuses on Designated Group Members, which the Canadian Forces defines as women, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities. Also included in the strategy is the LGBTQ (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Transsexual, Queer, Questioning and 2-Spirited) community. The plan includes a detailed list of initiatives the Forces can take to accommodate those members, among them:

• “Review current dress, badges, flags, music, lineages, affiliations, drill and ceremonial, etc. and ensure these customs complement and expand towards a more diverse and inclusive national military institution (Allow dress appropriate to one’s gender identity.)”

• “Consider family circumstances when posting CAF members, including if possible, geographic proximity to family for cultural reasons, when requested.”

• “Dedicate a room at the workplace where CAF members feel encouraged and not at risk to practice their religion.”

• “Develop policy and guidelines to address the spiritual needs of Indigenous CAF Members.”

more

Canadian military to review uniforms, badges, ceremonies to ensure it is welcoming to women, minorities | National Post
You should sign up and help fix it, then. The Forces don't belong to someone else.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
which battles did you fight in again?

None. Eagle Shyte made up one of those "How long have you been beating your wife" things, cloned it ad infinitum and snagged a few drooling morons, such as your self, into repeating the "mantra".

He's an a55hole. You're an a55hole. You two should get married.