When I see ads like this I am reminded of what and who designs such ads
I hold no disgust just pity
Ontario has a history of poor taste of educating the public
All in a grain of thought

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
I think Ontario publishes million s of dollars of propaganda a year,I recall some of my auditing trails at seeking out printed materials at the cost and expense to the taxpayer
Nothing bothers me more is when my tax dollar is used for back scratching at the expense of public policies
The written format intrigued my information compiling mind,even the front covers became my obsession
Nice glossy covered reports was my gig for a while
I think the whole cartoon thing in an important document flared my interest of designs of public reports,
K 5 transmission hearings were an opportunity for cooperative outcomes,but the design had other plans
After all every expert has a report,and every Justice should lend his name to cartoons
Ontario s glossy reports blew my mind,then I remembered what I was examining,of course it works,
I think they had something to do with law,fancy packages with fancy front pages,beautiful!

Old people using old designs,an auditor s dream

I think it was the Ontario Provincial police and other government agencies giving us free propaganda

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
Zagnut.z Meeple. Frottage. Urdulla. Learm. Moregauge. klemp.

[youtube]UjEQEUkRAQU[/youtube]

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Considering mammograms are a complete waste of time and money, the ad is a perfect reflection of their worth. Studies show that since mammograms were introduced, the incidences of breast cancer per capita has not changed. And whoever thought putting a breast in a press was a good idea had rocks in their head.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
This critique is from the Sun, who, being the quality literary journal that it is, publishes a daily cheesecake photo.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Its about making money, and liebarrels killing off the weak and the slow, while claiming to be helping:
Just like it always is with them.
Somewhat like importing illegal gay killers while claiming to be the party of gays

The toxic effects of mammogram radiation are finally being acknowledged as a significant factor in the development of breast cancer. Several recent studies have clearly shown that breast cancer screenings may be causing women more harm than good.

A new study published in the British Medical Journal (December 2011) confirmed that breast cancer screening may cause women harm, especially during the early years after they start screening.2 This harm is largely due to surgeries, such as lumpectomies and mastectomies, and other (often unnecessary) interventions. The study highlights losses in quality of life from false positive results and unnecessary treatment.

Mammogram Radiation is Much More Damaging than a Chest X-Ray

Experts Now Advise Against Mammograms for Breast Cancer Screening

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Think: your dick in a hot dog bun then stuck in a waffle iron. Can you feel the glow? Does it make you want to rush down to the clinic a get some?

If it can detect dick cancer earlier and extend my life so I can walk my daughters down the aisle, in a heartbeat

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Which don't really surprise anybody that understands the difference between a detection technique and a prevention technique.What's there to understand besides "cranky old geezers?"
don't read too good..^
The toxic effects of mammogram radiation are finally being acknowledged as a significant factor in the development of breast cancer.
repetition for emphasis sake
;)

If it can detect dick cancer earlier and extend my life so I can walk my daughters down the aisle, in a heartbeat
hmmmm"dick" and "daughters" and "walking them down the aisle" in the same sentence
I hope you mean with their husbands?

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Considering mammograms are a complete waste of time and money, the ad is a perfect reflection of their worth. Studies show that since mammograms were introduced, the incidences of breast cancer per capita has not changed. And whoever thought putting a breast in a press was a good idea had rocks in their head.

I once volunteered to check them by hand but was turned down.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
You're a simpleton. You walk them down the aisle before the ceremony. They don't have husbands yet

And you need to try a little harder, just not as hard as Petros. That's embarassing

you'll note from my post that the radiation causes cancer
so carry on!!!

I once volunteered to check them by hand but was turned down.

yeah, too bad the gals don't have the boobs in the back so we could check them discretely while slow dancing
;)

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
you'll note from my post that the radiation causes cancer
so carry on!!!

I'm quite sure only the nuttiest of the nutjobs give a flying fuk about your laughable medical opinions.

I'm not sure what your point is.

Mammograms are uncomfortable so nobody should have them. Maybe Cliffy and Danbones could start up a Medical office. Call it Dumb and Dumber Medical Services. Convince Taxslave to join them and the can call it Three Stooges Doctorin' Guys.

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
You are off cue Cliff,your mixed up