What policies should Canada copy from Iran?

White_Unifier
Apparently at least one person admires the Iranian immigration policy and thinks we should emulate it. That surprised me and bow I wonder, how many admirers does Iranian policy enjoy in these forums, and what policies specifically? Immigration? Education? Religious policy? Trade? Anything else?

DaSleeper
+1 / -1
#2  Top Rated Post
Shades of French Patriot.....

Regards A. P.

Johnnny
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by White_UnifierView Post

Apparently at least one person admires the Iranian immigration policy and thinks we should emulate it. That surprised me and bow I wonder, how many admirers does Iranian policy enjoy in these forums, and what policies specifically? Immigration? Education? Religious policy? Trade? Anything else?

Shut er down, grab a beer, hit the couch and watch a hockey game. Its Sunday, save your brain for tommorow and dont overthink things on this beautiful sunday evening.

Curious Cdn
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by JohnnnyView Post

Shut er down, grab a beer, hit the couch and watch a hockey game. Its Sunday, save your brain for tommorow and dont overthink things on this beautiful sunday evening.

Spicer'll change it all, tomorrow.

Johnnny
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious CdnView Post

Spicer'll change it all, tomorrow.

Shut er down la

taxslave
No Party Affiliation

Care to eludicate on what policies you refer to and how they are unique to Iran?

White_Unifier
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslaveView Post

Care to eludicate on what policies you refer to and how they are unique to Iran?

Durry was praising Iran's immigration policies along with North Korea's in another thread. Maybe he really admires Iran's system.

darkbeaver
Republican
Lots of missiles.

Johnnny
No Party Affiliation

Durry was praising Iran's immigration policies along with North Korea's in another thread. Maybe he really admires Iran's system.

He wasn't praising Iran, he was using their system as an example for comparison.

Shut er down la

darkbeaver
Republican
And fast compact surface vessels.

S-300s with options for S-400s and Mig 29s. Like everbody else with some extra gold.

Curious Cdn
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaverView Post

And fast compact surface vessels.

S-300s with options for S-400s and Mig 29s. Like everbody else with some extra gold.

... except us ...

petros
We have sharks with frickin' lasers

Johnnny
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by petrosView Post

We have sharks with frickin' lasers

wwwyoutubecomwatchvBh7bYNAHXxw