Alberta outperforming Saskatchewan

petros
+1
It's OK. Maybe some day Albertans
will support one of their own teams.

White_Unifier
I remember reading that negotiating trade deals with Canada is difficult because of all the differences between the provinces. Just a thought.

petros
+1
Oh no, we trade with Alberta. Cannuck is able to be online thanks to his area being tied to the SK electrical grid. It is after all a SK outpost.

White_Unifier
Quote: Originally Posted by petrosView Post

Oh no, we trade with Alberta. Cannuck is able to be online thanks to his area being tied to the SK electrical grid. It is after all a SK outpost.

I meant that due to powers being shared between federal and provincial, if a trade deal involves education for example, then the provinces might need to be in on it too. Similar to why negotiating with the EU can be a pain sometimes.

petros
Feds aren't involved in ed.

White_Unifier

Feds aren't involved in ed.

That's why the provinces would need to be in on such an agreement too, making it more unwieldy with all the Canadian parties involved.

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation

It's OK. Maybe some day Albertans
will support one of their own teams.

You mean one of the two CFL teams or one of the two NHL teams? We have NHL hockey here.

How pathetic is it that the Riders are held up as a success. More people in the world care about Anne of Green Gables then know who the Riders are.

I will admit that I erred calling the CFL a second rate league. It's actually a third rate league behind the NFL and NCAA

petros
But you aren't part of Alberta. You are in a Saskatchewan outpost. Your electricity even comes from SK. Enjoy.

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
Oh-oh...you're talking silly again. You always start that when you're butthurt.

Medicine Hat - 5 Chynoweth Cups

All Saskatistan shyteholes combined - 7 Chynoweth Cups (and none in the last 25 years)

It's not just football they suck at.

Is there anything Saskatistan is good at (Besides raising gophers and drinking Pil-swill)?

petros
Isn't your alleged girlfriend from SK along with most of your neighbours?

petros
Can I see your EEG again?

taxslave
No Party Affiliation
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by seizureView Post

Glurg......I'm a cow puncher.....horque......spit.....I punch cows.....

Heh....handle bar moustache.....what a turd blossom.....snickery snick...

DOn't let the SPCA find out you punch cows.

petros
Quote: Originally Posted by seizureView Post

Hahahahahahhahahahahhaahahahahahahah. Ha. Ha. He. H. ?

I don't get it...

No? You linked to it yesterday and that EEG made me laugh but good.

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation

Isn't your alleged girlfriend from SK...

Yes. She was rescued as a child and brought to civilization. She sucks at football too.

petros
Rescued? When is the extraction team heading to Speedy Creek for her parent's liberation?

Or she just visits regularly with care packages?

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation

Rescued? When is the extraction team heading to Speedy Creek for her parent's liberation?

Or she just visits regularly with care packages?

Her parents died young...health care in Saskatistan rivals Bangladesh. Most people smart enough to be doctors are smart enough to get the fuk out

petros
Died? Within the past year? That's tragic.

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation

Died? Within the past year? That's tragic.

Her mother died in '72 from an infection (Saskatistan had no antibiotics). Her dad got remarried a few months later to an aid worker but died the following year from a broken arm. Eventually the aid worker brought them to Alberta and raised the kids as her own. Really nice lady (Albertans are all nice people).

petros
+1
Nice story but it doesn't jive with what you've said prior.

I've warned you before about keeping your bullsh-t barge between the buoys but you just can't help but stray.

Either you lied then or you are lying now.

Which is it?

You don't remember the bullsh-t line about her parents needing to go the Hat hospital and the hospital parking being full of vehicles with SK plates because of SK lacking health care?

Why is everything in your life a tragedy?

Is it you that is tragic or is it all projection suggesting you are the stable point in a world of chaos?

Meow meow meow meow.

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
Sniffity sniffty sniffles

You're such a typical Saskatistan simpleton.

JLM
No Party Affiliation
+1

Nice story but it doesn't jive with what you've said prior.

I've warned you before about keeping your bullsh-t barge between the buoys but you just can't help but stray.

Either you lied then or you are lying now.

Which is it?

He has a propensity for lying then and now!

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by JLMView Post

He has a propensity for lying then and now!

Such a sniffty sniffily simpleton

Danbones
Free Thinker
you imply yourself

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
Sniff

no new posts