Admit it, Canada, you're racist!

Locutus
+3
#1  Top Rated Post
Memo from: Prime Minister Justin Trudeau

To: My fellow Canadians

Re: Immigration

It has come to my attention that despite my best efforts to divert you from my disastrous economic record by playing the “Islamophobia” card, too many of you still aren’t getting the message.

Why, just the other day I read the results of a Forum Research poll that said 44% of you believe that we should not allow asylum seekers who enter Canada illegally to seek asylum in Canada.

That compares to only 36% of you who believe we should allow asylum seekers who enter Canada illegally to seek asylum in Canada, and 20% of you who are undecided.

To be blunt about it, what the hell is wrong with 44% of you?

Were your grandfathers all Nazis or something?

How can I possibly continue to make Canadian businesses uncompetitive by imposing a national carbon price on them when our largest trading partner, the United States, doesn’t have one, if 44% of you don’t understand how vital it is to the future of Canada that we allow asylum seekers who are entering the country illegally to seek asylum in Canada?

Here I and my Liberal government have been working hard on your behalf tripling the deficit I told you I would bring in before the 2015 election, while calling out the Conservatives for not unanimously supporting an anti-Islamophobia motion they unanimously supported four months ago, and this is the thanks I get?

I must say that speaking as a feminist, who, as my Sophie says, is one of “the boys and men in our lives who encourage us to be who we truly are, who treat girls and women with respect, and who aren’t afraid to speak up in front of others”, I am deeply disappointed in you.

And while we’re at it, what the hell was with that Forum poll last September that showed two-thirds of you support Conservative leadership contender Kellie Leitch’s call for screening prospective immigrants for anti-Canadian values?

I have to tell you, it’s things like this that make me wonder whether all my efforts on your behalf meeting with Chinese billionaires at Liberal fundraising events to champion the middle-class, and vacationing at the Aga Khan’s private island in the Bahamas over the Christmas-New Year’s break, are worth it.

How dare two-thirds of you agree with Kellie Leitch!

Haven’t you people read the columns of practically ever newspaper pundit in Canada about how racist that is, like about 15,000 times, especially during slow news weeks?

If I didn’t know any better, I would say you people don’t trust the media anymore.

How many times do I have to tell you that a Canadian is a terrorist is a Canadian before it sinks in?

Are you not aware of the great Conservative thinker William F. Buckley’s observation that liberals, “claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views”, which I and my party wholeheartedly agree with, by the way?

Indeed, I’m thinking of making it our campaign slogan for the 2019 federal election.

So, to sum up, I just want you to know, my fellow Canadians, how deeply disappointed I am in you.

Next thing you know, you’ll be burning crosses on the lawns in Prince George.

Admit it, Canada, you're racist! | GOLDSTEIN | Columnists | Opinion | Toronto Su

Seraphim
Quote: Originally Posted by LocutusView Post

Memo from: Prime Minister Justin Trudeau

To: My fellow Canadians

Re: Immigration

It has come to my attention that despite my best efforts to divert you from my disastrous economic record by playing the “Islamophobia” card, too many of you still aren’t getting the message.

Why, just the other day I read the results of a Forum Research poll that said 44% of you believe that we should not allow asylum seekers who enter Canada illegally to seek asylum in Canada.

That compares to only 36% of you who believe we should allow asylum seekers who enter Canada illegally to seek asylum in Canada, and 20% of you who are undecided.

To be blunt about it, what the hell is wrong with 44% of you?

Were your grandfathers all Nazis or something?

How can I possibly continue to make Canadian businesses uncompetitive by imposing a national carbon price on them when our largest trading partner, the United States, doesn’t have one, if 44% of you don’t understand how vital it is to the future of Canada that we allow asylum seekers who are entering the country illegally to seek asylum in Canada?

Here I and my Liberal government have been working hard on your behalf tripling the deficit I told you I would bring in before the 2015 election, while calling out the Conservatives for not unanimously supporting an anti-Islamophobia motion they unanimously supported four months ago, and this is the thanks I get?

I must say that speaking as a feminist, who, as my Sophie says, is one of “the boys and men in our lives who encourage us to be who we truly are, who treat girls and women with respect, and who aren’t afraid to speak up in front of others”, I am deeply disappointed in you.

And while we’re at it, what the hell was with that Forum poll last September that showed two-thirds of you support Conservative leadership contender Kellie Leitch’s call for screening prospective immigrants for anti-Canadian values?

I have to tell you, it’s things like this that make me wonder whether all my efforts on your behalf meeting with Chinese billionaires at Liberal fundraising events to champion the middle-class, and vacationing at the Aga Khan’s private island in the Bahamas over the Christmas-New Year’s break, are worth it.

How dare two-thirds of you agree with Kellie Leitch!

Haven’t you people read the columns of practically ever newspaper pundit in Canada about how racist that is, like about 15,000 times, especially during slow news weeks?

If I didn’t know any better, I would say you people don’t trust the media anymore.

How many times do I have to tell you that a Canadian is a terrorist is a Canadian before it sinks in?

Are you not aware of the great Conservative thinker William F. Buckley’s observation that liberals, “claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views”, which I and my party wholeheartedly agree with, by the way?

Indeed, I’m thinking of making it our campaign slogan for the 2019 federal election.

So, to sum up, I just want you to know, my fellow Canadians, how deeply disappointed I am in you.

Next thing you know, you’ll be burning crosses on the lawns in Prince George.

Admit it, Canada, you're racist! | GOLDSTEIN | Columnists | Opinion | Toronto Su

Currently, it is very clear that Canada is going through the first stages of Civilization Jihad. The Media is pushing it when it is NOT about race it is about a religion, and religion is a choice.

Refugees, new immigrants are welcome, but do you actually think that they will want to be restricted in their respective religions, or do you think they will want true freedom? I believe the majority want TRUE Freedom and to have the ability nd to feel empowered and strong enough to be able to walk aways from the tyranny or their religions which have been mind-controlling them, beating their women, cutting off heads (arms hands and feet as well) and deeming women as a possession and not an individual.

One is NOT a racist for not believing in a religion... that is called FREEDOM of CHOICE. they are attempting to make it illegal in Canada to even discuss this religion because, it is a political ideology and not simply a religion.

mentalfloss
Warning: Major Sniffles Detected.

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
Racist, NO. Bigoted. Everyone is in some way or another..

Seraphim
+3
Quote: Originally Posted by B00MerView Post

Is it racist or is it child abuse to brain-wash a child from an infant into a religion?
Religion does not promote free-thinking or critical thinking... it means you follow the rules like a zombie.

Religion was removed from the public education system over 30 years ago and now forms of religion are re-entering the public education system>? Where is the logic and reasoning with that? Federal tax dollars, 12500.00 are taken in for each and every student in the public education system (This does not include special funding a student may get) each year.

You need to do some reading on Tarek Fatah, on Islamofascism, that looks like what is happening through his definitions in Canada, he spoke out and warned the Canadian Senate in 2014

gerryh
Quote: Originally Posted by SeraphimView Post

Is it racist or is it child abuse to brain-wash a child from an infant into a religion?
Religion does not promote free-thinking or critical thinking... it means you follow the rules like a zombie.

Wrong, but you go ahead and stay in your backward pre-renaissance hole.

Durry
Muslims brain wash their kids into Islam as soon as they are old enough to understand.
Then they use fear and they threatened them if they think otherwise.

That's why the book of hate does not allow you to leave Islam

I
You need to do some reading on Tarek Fatah, on Islamofascism, that looks like what is happening through his definitions in Canada, he spoke out and warned the Canadian Senate in 2014

One of the few good Muslims we have in Canada.
We need more of this kind and less of the other kind

Islam

Islam Sharia rules.
1- Jihad “war against all non-Muslims to establish the religion”- duty of all Muslims.
• 2- A Caliph can seize office via force.
• 3- The heads of any Islamic State (Caliph) can not be charged for murder, adultery, robbery, theft, drinking & rape.
• 4- A percentage of Zakat (alms) must go to jihad.
• 5- Obligatory to obey the Caliph, even if unjust.
• 6- A caliph must be Muslim, non-slave & male.
• 7- A Caliph can not amend sharia.
• 8- A Muslim who leaves Islam (apostate) to be killed immediately.
• 9- A Muslim is forgiven for murder of: a) an apostasy b) an adulterer c) a highway robber. Vigilante & honour killings acceptable.
• 10- A Muslim can not get the death penalty if he kills a non-Muslim.
• 11- Sharia retains slavery and sexual slavery and regulates it. No punishment for killing slaves. Arab Muslims have slaves today.
• 12- Sharia dictates death by stoning, beheading, for sins like killing, adultery, prostitution. Quranic punishments include chopping off of hands and feet, floggings, beatings for stealing, sexual promiscuity, robbery, burglary.
• 13- Non-Muslims are not equal to Muslims and must comply to Sharia (pay Zizzya: poll tax). They can not marry Muslim women, have religious scriptures, or celebrate religious holidays or funerals or build churches. A non-Muslim to be killed if they have sex with a Muslim woman or lead a Muslim from Islam.
• 14- It is a crime for a non-Muslim to sell weapons to someone using them on Muslims.
• Non-Muslims cannot curse a Muslim, say derogatory things of Allah, the Prophet, or Islam, or talk about weak points of Muslims.
However, Muslims can curse, criticize or say anything derogatory to the religions of others.p
-
15- A non-Muslim cannot inherit from a Muslim.
• 16- Banks interest is not allowed.
• 17- No testimony in court from people of low-level jobs. People are not equal in Islamic law.
• 18- A non-Muslim authority cannot decide over a non-Muslim minority.
• 19- Homosexuality punished by death.
• 20- No age limit for marriage of girls. The marriage contract can take place after birth and be consummated at age 8 years.
• 21- Rebelliousness or disagreement by a wife nullifies the husband’s obligation to support her, he can beat her & stop her leaving the home.
• 22- Divorce is only by the husband, as easy as :“I divorce you”, effective immediately.
• 23- No common property of a husband and wife. The husband’s property does not automatically go to the wife after his death.
• 24- A woman inherits half what a man inherits. A Daughter or sister gets half a son or brother.
• 25- A man can have 4 wives. The wife has no right to divorce him even if he is polygamous.
• 26- The dowry and marriage contract is for the man to 'rent' the woman’s sexual organs.
• 27- A man can rape any slave women captured (concubines), the woman marriage is annulled.
• 28- The testimony of a woman in court is half the value of a man.
• 29- A woman loses all custody if she remarries.
• 30- A rapist only has to pay bride-money (dowry) but does not marry the rape victim.
• 31- A Muslim woman must cover every inch of her body “Awrah,” as all her body is a sex organ. Some schools of Sharia allow the face and some don’t.
• 32- A Muslim man is forgiven if he kills his wife caught in adultery. However, the opposite is not true for women since "he could marry the woman he was caught with."
• 33-It is obligatory for a Muslim to lie about Islam. Taquiyya (Islamic Deception). No feeling of guilt or shame is associated with the lies.
• 34. The perpetrators of genocide, mass rape and plunder not punished if they repent - Codified Islamic Law Vol 1 # 13.
• 35. To prove rape, a woman must have 4 male witnesses. Women’s testimony not accepted - Thousands of raped women & girls are charged with Zena and punished by Sharia courts.
• 36. All modern music is prohibited & punishable by Sharia. Only Islamic songs allowed.gcg
-------
The laws of Islam in Quran & Hadith.

Hoof Hearted
I keep waiting for Salman Rushdie's sequel to the Satanic Verses.

I heard it's going to be called "Buddha You Fat Bastard!'

Seraphim
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryhView Post

Wrong, but you go ahead and stay in your backward pre-renaissance hole.

lol... 100% of psychiatrists would disagree with you... but hey, this is the wild-west of the web... brainwashing is out there for you to enjoy and spread the word...

gerryh
+1

lol... 100% of psychiatrists would disagree with you... but hey, this is the wild-west of the web... brainwashing is out there for you to enjoy and spread the word...

I'm an example of how you are wrong, my kids are examples, my Parents were examples. I know many, many Catholics that are far from "Zombies". So I doubt very much "100% of psychiatrists" would disagree. I doubt 100% of psychiatrists could agree or disagree on damn near anything.

Remington1
Canada, racist! Yes, but I also know for a fact that we will never come close to the level of racism in the Middle East, Somalia, Sri Lanka, most Asian countries, etc... I could not tell the difference between people, but quickly learned that there were actually clans and sub-clans in some of these places (I thought this was fictional stories). Who has not heard about the 'soiled womb' in Asian countries, yikes!

Seraphim
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryhView Post

I'm an example of how you are wrong, my kids are examples, my Parents were examples. I know many, many Catholics that are far from "Zombies". So I doubt very much "100% of psychiatrists" would disagree. I doubt 100% of psychiatrists could agree or disagree on damn near anything.

--- Kids Can’t Discern Between Fact & Opinion ---

gerryh

--- Kids Can’t Discern Between Fact & Opinion ---

Wow, so prophetic

They aren't "kids" forever. Mine, at least, are smart enough to think for themselves, as was/am I. Maybe you and yours don't fall into that category.

EagleSmack
+1

Nah...

I also think Canada should open its doors more to Central American and Mexican immigrants, and quit allowing these fukking Sand Nignogs into Canada..

Let's face it, would you prefer to have a Muslim on a students Visa living next to you, or an illegal Catholic immigrant from Mexico.

�� food for thought.

You're a straight up racist and a bigot.