Trickle of Illegal Immigrants into Canada Could Become Deluge in the Spring

EagleSmack
Quote: Originally Posted by MowichView Post

American's aren't responsible for the current uptick of asylum seekers, Eagle..........but your boy Stevie and his minions using the Donald as their front man, most certainly bare the blame.

What about the bankers? lol

Conspiracy theories brah!

This situation was created by your administration when they issued an ill-advised extremely poorly rolled-out travel ban, put a temporary halt to the refugee program and continued to allow the Donald to spew his anti-immigrant rhetoric - then followed all that up with a push to round up the illegal immigrants. Our country, with or without, the PM's welcoming words, would have seen the same result. Where else did you think these people would flee to - your heavily guarded Southern border? Not bloody likely. That left your ever gracious but fast-losing-patience Northern neighbors with no avenue but to step up, duty bound as we are by agreements and laws that forbid us from turning away anyone who steps onto our soil.

Anti-ILLEGAL immigrants. The travel ban has zip to do with this. All Trump is saying is that immigration laws are going to be enforced. BADABING!

You're right about fleeing to Mexico. Their immigration laws are even more stricter than Canada's laws.

Yeah, it's our mess now and someway we will muddle through but I have to tell you this, Eagle - Americans really need to come to terms with the harm Stevie, his minions and their front man are doing to your country's image - if you even given a **** about that.

This where I laugh... my country's image, yet they still come by the tens of thousands. I laugh.

Quote:

Hold that thought as you watch your grandchildren being deprived of a decent education; as your land is raped and pillaged once all the regs are ripped away; as your rivers become even more polluted; as those 250 million jobs fail to materialize while robots take their place; as legitimate media is scorned and Briebart, Fox and Rush rule the airwaves and take over the multi-channel universe, and as existing laws protecting workers are stripped away.

I listened to what Stevie and Priebus had to say at CPAC and frankly, they sicken me with their vision of an America that will in no way resemble the once proud, welcoming, democratic society it fought so hard to become.

Well as long as they stay away from Democrat controlled education systems they should be great!

MAGA!

Twila
+1

Hold that thought as you watch your grandchildren being deprived of a decent education; as your land is raped and pillaged once all the regs are ripped away; as your rivers become even more polluted; as those 250 million jobs fail to materialize while robots take their place; as legitimate media is scorned and Briebart, Fox and Rush rule the airwaves and take over the multi-channel universe, and as existing laws protecting workers are stripped away.

I listened to what Stevie and Priebus had to say at CPAC and frankly, they sicken me with their vision of an America that will in no way resemble the once proud, welcoming, democratic society it fought so hard to become.

North Korea may have a contender for the most isolated...

Nobody does isolation like trump!

EagleSmack
Whoa!

Mexican Migrant Shelters Notice Spike in Deportees Coming from US

www.krgv.com/story/34591234/m...coming-from-us (external - login to view)

“It’s hard because I don’t know about Mexico. It’s different. I hear about cartels, mafias and all that. So, yeah it’s bad news,” he said.

Martinez said he doesn’t plan to stay at the shelter for long.

“You can go to Canada if you are from Mexico and you have a passport… You can go there and work and be legal, because Canada is different from the United States,” he said.

Ish is about to get REAL!
Last edited by EagleSmack; Feb 24th, 2017 at 01:47 PM..

Durry
+1 / -1
Quote: Originally Posted by DurryView Post

The refugees that are coming from the US are all lairs, they lied on their Visa application form to get into the US to start with.
This is the first sign just exactly how dishonest these people are and this is just the start.

Many are from Somalia, we shouldn't forget how the US went to help them (Black Hwak Down), and instead of embracing this help, they killed one the US soldiers and dragged him around the street like a piece of garbage.
Now these same scum want us to look after them. They are the worst piece of humanity and they have never apologized for what they did.
Scum, pure and simple.

I have to say, this is one of my better Posts, although most of my Posts are good.

Murphy
Conservative
I had read online that a few places - AZ, NM, Calif. had Mexican illegals talking about getting deported and some said they would be going north, but no numbers were bounced around. Only the fear of the unknown from the Trump administration.

Mokkajava
+1

I have to say, this is one of my better Posts, although most of my Posts are good.

I especially love the bad spelling and grammar... oh and the reference to a movie as a factual account of history

Good job!!

Durry
All useless migrants who can't fix their own country look to the US and Canada for a free ride

Quote: Originally Posted by MokkajavaView Post

I especially love the bad spelling and grammar... oh and the reference to a movie as a factual account of history

Good job!!

Glad you like it. Keep watching eh

I know you have nothing to contribute so you best just keep reading eh

Twila
+1

All useless migrants who can't fix their own country look to the US and Canada for a free ride

Can't? roflmao. yeah, that's it, those lazy f,eckers.

Durry
Quote: Originally Posted by TwilaView Post

Can't? roflmao. yeah, that's it, those lazy f,eckers.

Yeah, lazy and stupid eh

Given Mexicos location and youth of population, it should be one of the richest countries in the world.

But it's one of the poorest, mainly because of its laziness and stupidity of governments.

With Libs in power here, that's where we are going.

Twila
+1

Yeah, lazy and stupid eh

Given Mexicos location and youth of population, it should be one of the richest countries in the world.

But it's one of the poorest, mainly because of its laziness and stupidity of governments.

With Libs in power here, that's where we are going.

yeah, that's it. It's the Mexicans that are the problem, sneaking across our border.

wait! I think Durry might actually be trump! Someone, quick. Check his IP!

Durry
Quote: Originally Posted by TwilaView Post

yeah, that's it. It's the Mexicans that are the problem, sneaking across our border.

wait! I think Durry might actually be trump! Someone, quick. Check his IP!

Yeah, me and Trump are buds eh.

Yeah, all the useless ones are all sneaking into Western Christian countries, Mexicans, Muslims etc etc all the useless ones looking for a free ride.

White_Unifier

Yeah, me and Trump are buds eh.

Yeah, all the useless ones are all sneaking into Western Christian countries, Mexicans, Muslims etc etc all the useless ones looking for a free ride.

Many Mexicans profess the Christian faith and Mexico is in the Western Hemisphere. I presume you mean fairer-skinned Western-Christian countries?

Durry
Quote: Originally Posted by White_UnifierView Post

Many Mexicans profess the Christian faith and Mexico is in the Western Hemisphere. I presume you mean fairer-skinned Western-Christian countries?

Learn to use google dude, your ignorance won't be so obvious then;;

Urban Dictionary: western countries (external - login to view)

Western Countries
Commonly refers to a set of countries that are pro-dominantly white (although blacks and other ethnicities have equal rights in these countries), rich and democratic. These countries have high standards of living and education, human rights, enough to eat, and so on.

These countries are also very attractive to those who live in the Third or Second World thanks to their prosperous economies and their opportunities, so most Western Countries tend to have strong immigration laws thanks to its magnetism. Most are also-English speaking.

Most Western Countries also posess a powerful military that is capable of protecting their borders from unwanted attacks, and all are allied with eachother in some form of another.

Countries that are considered "western countries" include:

United States of America
Canada
Australia
United Kingdom
France
Germany
Spain
New Zealand
Most other European Union countries
If you were born and live in any of the Western Countries, consider yourself lucky and never take your country for granted. Support the troops that defend your nation, and if you don't like it, get out, and go live in Africa or South America a while and then see if you're still bitching.

Curious Cdn
Conservative
Support the troops that defend your nation,

How about you, Dreary? Did you ever put on a uniform or did you let others do it for you?

EagleSmack
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious CdnView Post

Support the troops that defend your nation,

How about you, Dreary? Did you ever put on a uniform or did you let others do it for you?

Tell us about the battles you fought in again.

Curious Cdn
Conservative
+2
It's interesting that this flood of illegals that will ruin our Canadian civilization have all been previously vetted and admitted by US authorities. I guess that tells us is that the Americans are basically an incompetent people, no longer trustworthy and that their legal processes aren't worth shyte, anymore. They are in steep decline and the Republic is in steep and permanent decline.

Durry

have all been previously vetted and admitted by US authorities.
e.

Better take your asylum pills again or they will lock you up again for these kind of dreams.
Not vetted stupid!!

Curious Cdn
Conservative
+1

Better take your asylum pills again or they will lock you up again for these kind of dreams.
Not vetted stupid!!

How the fukc did they end up in the US, then?

EagleSmack

It's interesting that this flood of illegals that will ruin our Canadian civilization have all been previously vetted and admitted by US authorities. I guess that tells us is that the Americans are basically an incompetent people, no longer trustworthy and that their legal processes aren't worth shyte, anymore. They are in steep decline and the Republic is in steep and permanent decline.

And they're going to keep coming!

LMAO

Curious Cdn
Conservative
+1
Hey, Eagle Snack? Did you get cornholed again last night, princess?

EagleSmack
You are really obsessed with gay sex acts. It is all you ever talk about.

Just get a boyfriend already... nobody in the forum will care.

*snicker*

Curious Cdn
Conservative
Did the Sarge " do" you regularly?

petros
HELF-CKINGLO!!

We already have an illegal alien problem with Asians.

EagleSmack

Did the Sarge " do" you regularly?

Geez! More obsessing over homosexuality! You can't even stop yourself from sharing your fantasies in a public forum.

Curious Cdn
Conservative
D'okay, princess. Your secret's safe with us, sweetheart.

EagleSmack
+1

D'okay, princess. Your secret's safe with us, sweetheart.

Is that what your chief said to you on your first night out at sea?

*snicker*

petros
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmackView Post

Geez! More obsessing over homosexuality! You can't even stop yourself from sharing your fantasies in a public forum.

And playing out fantasis in public washrooms.

EagleSmack
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by petrosView Post

And playing out fantasis in public washrooms.

It is all he ever talks about!

He STILL won't be able to stop himself from talking about gay sex.

To each his own but he is a text book example of one who is suppressing his desires by demonizing them.

pgs
Free Thinker
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmackView Post

It is all he ever talks about!

He STILL won't be able to stop himself from talking about gay sex.

To each his own but he is a text book example of one who is suppressing his desires by demonizing them.

Well he is curious after all .

petros
From 1999...Liberals hate Chinamen.

Canada Is Taking a Tougher Line With Illegal Chinese Migrants

https://mobile.nytimes.com/1999/09/3...-migrants.html (external - login to view)

no new posts