Trickle of Illegal Immigrants into Canada Could Become Deluge in the Spring

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morganView Post

That's probably excellent advice that you might take.

Judging from the old posts that ES has brought to light, I'd say that you have much to let out

Yes, ES is spending a lot of time researching my old posts..

"Living in his head rent free and selling space."

captain morgan
Bloc Québécois
Those posts don't exactly exemplify one that I would call tolerant of all races

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation

Yes a bunch of trolling online defines a person in real life Cap. Where are you right now?? What province.. Alberta?

EagleSmack
+1

They aren't very tolerant are they? He now says he was just trolling all those years. All those years of bashing Muslims, black people, Latinos and he thinks we'll believe him now saying that he was simply trolling? Nope.

He thinks it is hard to find his racist posts when in fact it is done so easily.

Quote: Originally Posted by B00MerView Post

Yes, ES is spending a lot of time researching my old posts..

"Living in his head rent free and selling space."

Yet you send me private messages when I am not around and make memes about me.

I am in your head 24/7!

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmackView Post

Yet you send me private messages when I am not around and make memes about me.

I sent you 1 private message with a meme which seems to have gotten you all wet.

EagleSmack
It just confirms that I am in your head 24/7. I've got you all rattled.

*snicker*

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation

He thinks it is hard to find his racist posts when in fact it is done so easily.

Living in your head 24/7

EagleSmack
+1

Oh an he thinks that because he has an imaginary Latino ex wife that he's not a racist.

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation

Oh an he thinks that because he has an imaginary Latino ex wife that he's not a racist.

/\ /\
#fakesoldier
#wannabevet

Sorta like you pretending to be ex-military..

NINA

EagleSmack
B00Mer's head is exploding!

Bring the salt B00Mer!

Tecumsehsbones
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by B00MerView Post

/\ /\
#fakesoldier
#wannabevet

Sorta like you pretending to be ex-military..

NINA

To quote Vice President Cheney, "Go f*ck yourself."

Thought you'd take that advice to heart, being as it comes from a fellow chickenhawk.

Bar Sinister
No Party Affiliation
No deluge yet. Where can they all be?

petros

Mexican 'Refugees' Arriving In Canada In Greater Numbers | The Daily Caller (external - login to view)

Told ya.

Yeah. 110 Mexicans applied for asylum. It would take just shy of 28 canoe trips to ship them back.

darkbeaver
Republican
Quote: Originally Posted by petrosView Post

Yeah. 110 Mexicans applied for asylum. It would take just shy of 28 canoe trips to ship them back.

You weren't breast fed were you?

EagleSmack
TRIPLE!

Asylum seekers crossing into Canada increase with warmer weather | Reuters (external - login to view)

Canadian authorities caught 887 asylum seekers crossing unlawfully into Canada from the United States in March, nearly triple the number in January, according to numbers released by the government Wednesday.

Deluge

JLM
No Party Affiliation
+1

TRIPLE!

Asylum seekers crossing into Canada increase with warmer weather | Reuters (external - login to view)

Canadian authorities caught 887 asylum seekers crossing unlawfully into Canada from the United States in March, nearly triple the number in January, according to numbers released by the government Wednesday.

Deluge

Indirectly our illustrious leader can be thanked for that nonsense. Sort of like the kid running to his mother when his father won't give him his way! "But he's got nice hair". Canada is going to be the laughing stock of the Universe!

petros

TRIPLE!

Deluge

I hope they enjoy being in the pokey they feared getting tossed into in the US or their home country.

JLM
No Party Affiliation

I hope they enjoy being in the pokey they feared getting tossed into in the US or their home country.

Maybe since Justin likes them so much he should be thrown in there with them!

Twila
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by JLMView Post

Maybe since Justin likes them so much he should be thrown in there with them!

Justin sees a future tax base.

Curious Cdn
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by TwilaView Post

Justin sees a future, Liberal voter.

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious CdnView Post

Justin sees a future, Liberal voter.

Now there is the definition of Optimism. It will be an absolute minimum of six years before they are eligible to vote for him, in other words in time to elect him to a third term. .................................Goooooooooooooo oooood luck, Justin!

Curious Cdn
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by JLMView Post

Now there is the definition of Optimism. It will be an absolute minimum of six years before they are eligible to vote for him, in other words in time to elect him to a third term. .................................Goooooooooooooo oooood luck, Justin!

The Libs have hoodwinked whole blocks of immigrants, before. The Italian vote put a Lib government or two over the top.

EagleSmack
Sask. RCMP charge woman with human smuggling relating to refugees | Saskatoon StarPhoenix (external - login to view)

REGINA — A Saskatchewan woman has been charged with human smuggling after RCMP intercepted a vehicle carrying nine refugee claimants who authorities believe crossed the border from the United States.
Mounties say a woman was stopped last Friday on the Canadian side of the border between the North Portal and Northgate crossings, the legal entry points into Saskatchewan from North Dakota.

Police say nine people from West Africa were in the vehicle.

“They were processed by the CBSA (Canada Border Services Agency) and they’ve been released into Canada,” RCMP Insp. Donovan Fisher said Wednesday. “They’ve made claims for refugee protection.”

petros
Quote: Originally Posted by TwilaView Post

Justin can't say "yes" or "no". It's upto immigration courts to decide if their asylum claims are valid. Until then they remain incarcerated if the crossed illegally. Those who come in legally through a Port of Entry have their fate decided immediately by CBSA.

darkbeaver
Republican
What spring?

petros
It's spring inland.

“They were processed by the CBSA (Canada Border Services Agency) and they’ve been released into Canada,” RCMP Insp. Donovan Fisher said Wednesday. “They’ve made claims for refugee protection.”

And are in CBSA custody.

Twila

Justin can't say "yes" or "no". It's upto immigration courts to decide if their asylum claims are valid. Until then they remain incarcerated if the crossed illegally. Those who come in legally through a Port of Entry have their fate decided immediately by CBSA.

Yes but if they stay...

And if the world sees Canzda as a place that you can get into then safety in numbers suggests many more tax paying potential.

EagleSmack
U.S. border officers not doing enough to slow asylum-seekers, Canadian union rep says - Montreal - CBC News

How dare they!

*snicker*

Panicky eh?

no new posts