Calgary police in big trouble

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
Here we go again
Calgary management of The Calgary police are in knee deep with all kinds of allegations of work place misdeeds
Always interesting observation
I wonder if the Calgary police have one of those special couches?

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
It's the Mayor's fault...well ultimately it's Justin but the mayor is a muzzie so let's start with him

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario
Here's a link. Maybe this is what it is about.

Credibility of new Calgary police union president questioned after 2011 ruling - Calgary | Globalnews.ca

If this is about a 2011 ruling it seems a bit late to be questioning it, I would think.

It sound like some trouble makers with nothing else to do but complain. Imo.

When complaints about police actions come out it is usually by someone or group that is acting on a personal agenda and knows nothing about police responsibilities or the details surrounding their complaint.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location

Credibility of new Calgary police union president questioned after 2011 ruling - Calgary | Globalnews.ca

If this is about a 2011 ruling it seems a bit late to be questioning it, I would think.

When complaints about police actions come out it is usually by someone or group that is acting on a personal agenda and knows nothing about police responsibilities or the details surrounding their complaint.

I think it has to do with the resignation of a female police officer and the subsequent lodging of complaints by 13 other officers.

But, by all means, completely discount it because, of course, these officers wouldn't understand what policing is all about.

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.

We are allowed to observe these means and methods,or assumptions at the up coming inquiry into missing and murdered indigenous women

An inquiry which gives us a birds view of how complaints are handled,I understand each Provided is responsible or accountable for providing their own methods and means
I would love to submit the handling of information surrounding the death of my cousin
I believe the information was handled in its presentation because off 4 different contributing factors,one being a visible poor minority

Each Province will be responsible for the handling of the information of missing and murdered women ,one law,multiple processs of administrative practice
What the inquiry must know is Alberta Justice hoodwinked the Supreme Court of Canada with their seasoned shell game,what makes the inquiry think they are going to be honest with
their response to this inquiry?
Administrative practices and information collection is going to make this inquiry something to watch for
I noted the other day some ramblings about northern law enforcement demonstrates prejudices
I can't help to think administration once again is removing themselves from accountability

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
Police investigating police,Canadians are sick of this
The sad thing is the predictable outcome is built into the design,the investigating body comes when the same old patsy response
The RCMP can't even look after their own,never mind investigating some other law enforcement agency,how silly to even think this is feasible
All I thought about when the Calgary Officer submitted her resignation and it was not accepted,as I am fully aware of how those traps go,is I hope the Officer has good legal advice,and by being in the grasp of what is to come,the Officer may be further neglected
The play out is predictable and all Constitutional lawyers should be on stand by,Alberta has few Constitutional lawyers,therefore the Calgary police are whistling Dixie
I would love to audit this case,lots of twists and turns
Myself I am interested in time frames and handling of information

The holding on tight to power,or assumed power brings symptoms worthy of auditing,
My interests are the symptoms and what feeds and influences these symptoms
People are part of the symptoms,leadership is people
Let's see it in the investigation of the Calgary Police

Where's the mayor?

Any news on the couch ?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
That is so inappropriate talk Petro
Trash talk ,I expected more from you
Now you are talking like a cop,I thought you were a farmer?

That's a little harsh although I do think it would be more appropriate in the joke department. I think he was just trying to be amusing!