Ezra Levant | Free Speech Shut-Down by Antifa Protesters

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Freedom of Speech and Freedom of Expression

On February 4th, 2017 Ezra Levant of Rebel Media came to the University of Toronto to speak at an event by Generation Screwed and Students for Free Speech. A group of anarcho-kiddies pulled a fire alarm so the event moved outside where Ezra gave his presentation.

likely the best talk on the subject you'll hear, if you have an open mind.

Published on Feb 6, 2017

Ezra Levant's full, yet interrupted segment on the topic of Freedom of Speech and Freedom of Expression at the Toronto Action Forum on February 4th, 2017.

The Toronto Action Forum is a special conference hosted by Generation Screwed at the University of Toronto and partnered with Students in Support of Free Speech - SSFS. Themes included freedom of speech, fiscal responsibility, public debt, political correctness, and many more topics that concern the issues of our generation.

h/t:
Cut His Mike

By Kate on February 8, 2017 8:06 PM | 8 Comments

Last edited:

JamesBondo

House Member
Mar 3, 2012
so a speech on freedom of speech gets shut down from leftist protestors using their freedoms to protest others freedoms.

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
Oh my!
Sort of cult like
Erza believes in free speech but he sure never gave up the microphone or the soapbox
You could observe he was getting high on his own power as the time progressed
Take a look at the supporting cast,you would have sworn he was in Albert
Does this dude have teeth?
Who listens to him?
A Charles Manson type

JamesBondo

House Member
Mar 3, 2012
Haha,by your words, the next time someone pulls the fire alarm on you, I will be expecting you to give up the microphone.

bobnoorduyn

Council Member
Nov 26, 2008
Mountain Veiw County
It seems so counterintuitive that the Left will go to the wall to allow themselves to be seen as fools but go to any length to shut down any attempt of the Right to do likewise. Curious indeed.

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
Haha,by your words, the next time someone pulls the fire alarm on you, I will be expecting you to give up the microphone.
Well Jamesbono,
No worries as I have a bit of a phobia about microphones and public speaking,therefore no one will have to take the Soapbox away
As I am becoming older,I prefer others to speak,have the microphone
In my craft low profile and low accessibility is an ethical responsibility

I am so tired of left and right

JamesBondo

House Member
Mar 3, 2012
Well Jamesbono,
No worries as I have a bit of a phobia about microphones and public speaking,therefore no one will have to take the Soapbox away
As I am becoming older,I prefer others to speak,have the microphone
In my craft low profile and low accessibility is an ethical responsibility

I am so tired of left and right

No worries. I wasn't saying that you gave speach, I was just trying to highlighthow illogical it would be to pass the mic to a fire alarm puller. I even understand that you weren't fully serious, it was just a jab at ezra who you obviously don't like.

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
He could have been nicer to the the poor policeman and given up the mic to him,but no,making Erza didn't want to do that either
Did you happen to notice Ezra was getting high on his own power
Where's the cream pie trick?Havent seen this trick/gag in a while,it should be back soon

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
It's cult like no other explanation
Worth auditing

The thing is or the question is to what extent is the organization willing in the game of manipulating ,
Are they aware of their message and fragility of their members,and do they use this to top up their coffers?
Someone should hire me to audit the Rebel organization
Cakewalk

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario

Trois fois ce soir! Vous, deux fois et Cliffy une fois! C'est magnifique!

Last edited:

Nick Danger

Council Member
Jul 21, 2013
Penticton, BC
"Freedom of Speech" is not carte blanche to say anything you want, you are still bound by the rules of law when it comes to slander. Ezra can tell you all about that. And if you are at all a person of any level of civility, you are bound by societal rules of courtesy and respect, but Ezra won't be able to help you with that.

Last edited:

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

Quatre fois! Un nouveau record mondial! C'est bien ca, cowlips!

6 Weird Signs You Might Have Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder

According to the Mayo Clinic, obsessive-compulsive disorder is characterized by unreasonable thoughts and fears (obsessions) that lead you to do repetitive behaviors (compulsions). Most OCD sufferers realize their obsessions aren't based in reality, and they try to stop or ignore their intrusive thoughts. But that only causes more anxiety and ultimately drives them to perform a compulsion, or ritual, to ease the stressful feelings. It's a vicious cycle, for sure.

http://www.bustle.com/articles/129136-6-weird-signs-you-might-have-obsessive-compulsive-disorder