Sophie Grégoire Trudeau opens up about bulimia battle

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
#FirstWorldProblems, eating too much of the Tartar and drinking too many Diet Cokes i see...

Last edited:

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario
Sophie and her ideas are what's wrong with today's women. 'Help me be SOMEBODY!", they cry.
If mothers spent as much time instilling confidence and a sense of self-worth in their daughters as they do moaning about how women are underdogs, their daughters would be strong and wouldn't need help.

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
I have trouble stifling a yawn when these public personages feel compelled to air their medical issues for public persusal.. one might say sympathy and attention. Depression, bipolar, eating disorders are big with Hollywood Stars these days, .. but substance dependence is a reliable alternative, especially as an excuse when you get nabbed for DUI, and it gets your name in the papers. Dyslexia used to be big, but its gone out of favour these days, not grave enough i suppose.

Last edited:

Decapoda

Council Member
Mar 4, 2016
Maybe Justin's policy stances just made it hard for her to keep lunch down.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
She's a sick puppy, just like her in law

Go sing a song Sophie!!

You're all sick puppies. She has a medical condition that actually kills some women and what does she get on here?

Swarmed by trolls, of course.

Typical.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
She should get those titsin the kitchen and make her man a damn sandwich. Nobody cares about her chick issues.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
She should get those titsin the kitchen and make her man a damn sandwich. Nobody cares about her chick issues.

It seems to be important enough to you guys that you'd make trash comments about her.

What did Sophie ever do to you, lot?