Conservative Hypocrites

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
We need a file to keep track of the federal Cons......

Rona Ambrose vacationed on billionaire's yacht during Trudeau criticism

Interim Conservative leader Rona Ambrose spent her holiday on a billionaire’s yacht while her colleagues blasted Prime Minister Justin Trudeau for vacationing on the Aga Khan’s private island -- although Ambrose cleared her trip with the ethics commissioner.

Ambrose was on a yacht owned by oilsands financier and Calgary Flames co-owner Murray Edwards on Jan. 3-14 as it sailed around St. Barths and Saint Martin, iPolitics reported Friday night.

A spokesman for Ambrose confirmed the report in an email to CTV News.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.

Rona Ambrose vacationed on billionaire's yacht during Trudeau criticism

Interim Conservative leader Rona Ambrose spent her holiday on a billionaire’s yacht while her colleagues blasted Prime Minister Justin Trudeau for vacationing on the Aga Khan’s private island -- although Ambrose cleared her trip with the ethics commissioner.

Ambrose was on a yacht owned by oilsands financier and Calgary Flames co-owner Murray Edwards on Jan. 3-14 as it sailed around St. Barths and Saint Martin, iPolitics reported Friday night.

A spokesman for Ambrose confirmed the report in an email to CTV News.

LIBERAL IDIOTS.

"Interim Conservative leader Rona Ambrose spent her holiday on a billionaire’s yacht while her colleagues blasted Prime Minister Justin Trudeau for vacationing on the Aga Khan’s private island -- although Ambrose cleared her trip with the ethics commissioner."

Rona Ambrose vacationed on billionaire's yacht during Trudeau criticism | CTV News

Had Justin the Stupid had the IQ of a small dog, he would have done the same, and thus avoided any and all condemnation.

This is simply Liberal scum caught with their hands in the cookie jat (as always) yelling "look over there!"

On CBC they actually said that she cleared the trip beforehand with the ethics commisioner beforehand...

You beat me to it Johnny. I hadn't seen this when I did the above tap dance on Liberal Ethics. :)

Corduroy

Senate Member
Feb 9, 2011
Vancouver, BC

I thought the whole forum was a file on conservative hypocrisy. You might have noticed this place is mostly dominated by conservative crybabies, trolls and white nationalists.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I thought the whole forum was a file on conservative hypocrisy. You might have noticed this place is mostly dominated by conservative crybabies, trolls and white nationalists.
Like Mentalfloss , Twila Damngrumpy , Cliffy , corduroy and others I get your point .

Corduroy

Senate Member
Feb 9, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Like Mentalfloss , Twila Damngrumpy , Cliffy , corduroy and others I get your point .

Right, so let me decode your post here. You tried to think of non-conservatives on this forum and could only think of 5, hence you "get my point". Excellent supporting evidence. Thank you.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
They don't need a file, just a babysitter.
Or maybe a box of Kleenex?

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.

First of all, in this instance, Ambrose did exactly the right thing, Trudeau did not. No hypocrisy.

As for "this place is mostly dominated by conservative crybabies, trolls and white nationalists", I know. Wonderful, isn't it?.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Right, so let me decode your post here. You tried to think of non-conservatives on this forum and could only think of 5, hence you "get my point". Excellent supporting evidence. Thank you.
Curious Canadian , Cannuck ,Kathie Bondor , Bluebird . Do you want more . How about sir joseph potter .

Corduroy

Senate Member
Feb 9, 2011
Vancouver, BC
First of all, in this instance, Ambrose did exactly the right thing, Trudeau did not. No hypocrisy.

And the right thing is informing the ethics commissioner about your corruption? Not the actual accepting of favours from the filthy rich? I guess if that's the bar we set, we'll keep getting the politicians we have.

As for "this place is mostly dominated by conservative crybabies, trolls and white nationalists", I know. Wonderful, isn't it?.
Good to keep them all in one place instead of out in society. Go ahead and be a conservative nutcase, just not in front of my kids.

Curious Canadian , Cannuck ,Kathie Bondor , Bluebird . Do you want more . How about sir joseph potter .

Wow, you had to come up with more and the second person you named is a conservative. Swing and a miss. Stop being such a baby about this.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
And the right thing is informing the ethics commissioner about your corruption? Not the actual accepting of favours from the filthy rich? I guess if that's the bar we set, we'll keep getting the politicians we have.

Obviously, and you know better than this, prior approval by the ethics commissioners means it is not corruption........

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island

Good to keep them all in one place instead of out in society. Go ahead and be a conservative nutcase, just not in front of my kids.

Wow, you had to come up with more and the second person you named is a conservative. Swing and a miss. Stop being such a baby about this.

Awww is you butthurt again?Must suck to be constantly making excuses foe supporting an idiot.