Canoe sheds? Well, he did promise to piss away billions on "infrastructure"

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
The Justin Trudeau town halls continue to go gloriously wrong. At his latest stop in Regina, Trudeau was asked about his commitment to aboriginals and what he said was so stupid, it’s hard to believe it’s even real.

But it is. He said:
"I've spoken with a number of chiefs who said, 'You know, we need a youth centre ... You know, we need TVs and lounges and sofas so they can hang around.' And when a chief says that to me, I pretty much know they haven't actually talked to their young people,...."Because most of the young people I've talked to want a place to store their canoes and paddles so they can connect back out on the land and a place with internet access so they can do their homework."
Yes, according to Trudeau the big problem on reserves in Canada is canoes that may be exposed to the elements for too long.

Trudeau is a wealthy liberal elitist, but he goes on canoe trips in a buckskin jacket, so it’s different.

“Elitist� Trudeau thinks aboriginal youth on reserves need “canoe sheds�? - The Rebel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNJ4XbdM-Yk&lc=z13vtnfyom3yfdlv022fydjqjyznzltyq04.1485495548515398

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Re: Canoe sheds? Well, he did promise to piss away billions on "infrastructure"

Canoe sheds.... Canoe Sheds!

So they can connect back to the land?

Good F*ing Grief.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury

Cripe! He sounds like one of those dumb Yank tourists who bring 45 gallon drums of gas with then because they didn't think there were any gas stations "north of Tranna"

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

gee all the americans I know get out of their cars at marinas with gas pumps, gas up their boats and go to their cottages
...and YOU think THEY are all idiots?

guess that proves YOU wrong

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007

Good F*ing Grief.

Cripe! He sounds like one of those dumb Yank tourists who bring 45 gallon drums of gas with then because they didn't think there were any gas stations "north of Tranna"

mentalcuck missed posting this.

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON

Have some actually done that?

The Justin Trudeau town halls continue to go gloriously wrong. At his latest stop in Regina, Trudeau was asked about his commitment to aboriginals and what he said was so stupid, it’s hard to believe it’s even real.

But it is. He said:
"I've spoken with a number of chiefs who said, 'You know, we need a youth centre ... You know, we need TVs and lounges and sofas so they can hang around.' And when a chief says that to me, I pretty much know they haven't actually talked to their young people,...."Because most of the young people I've talked to want a place to store their canoes and paddles so they can connect back out on the land and a place with internet access so they can do their homework."
Yes, according to Trudeau the big problem on reserves in Canada is canoes that may be exposed to the elements for too long.

Trudeau is a wealthy liberal elitist, but he goes on canoe trips in a buckskin jacket, so it’s different.

“Elitist� Trudeau thinks aboriginal youth on reserves need “canoe sheds�? - The Rebel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNJ4XbdM-Yk&lc=z13vtnfyom3yfdlv022fydjqjyznzltyq04.1485495548515398

Never mind lack of funding for schools. They need sheds for their canoes.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury

gee all the americans I know get out of their cars at marinas with gas pumps, gas up their boats and go to their cottages
...and YOU think THEY are all idiots?

guess that proves YOU wrong
Are you still stalking me? Get a life

Did I say ALL, goof?

Have some actually done that?

Never mind lack of funding for schools. They need sheds for their canoes.
Some have - despite what the know-it-all troll wants to believe

http://themostimportantnews.com/arc...-american-tourists-ask-when-they-visit-canada

Last edited:

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007

sheds...sheds everywhere.

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016

www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLjS3gzHetA

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006

Is this the Official Canoe Shed Thread?

Remington1

Council Member
Jan 30, 2016

JT just stated that 'pay for access' should be more transparent!! Not sure transparent is the right word Canadians were looking for in this context, but I was expecting more the word 'stopped' !

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury

Northland can give them a ride ... but they're still out in that nasty ol' weather

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017

Northland can give them a ride ... but they're still out in that nasty ol' weather
Well our idiot boy DID promise to rebuild the trust of natives-he just didn't mention that his idea of help is simply to abandon them and not to bother with what corrupt band chiefs like Atiwapiskat Teresa Spence did with that 150 million! ]

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB

Good F*ing Grief.
No kidding. What we really need is sheds for Igloos so they don't melt in the ever shortening summer months.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007

Now folks you know in your heart Trudeau is correct; our native youth will never reach their full potential without canoe sheds.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB

Well our idiot boy DID promise to rebuild the trust of natives-he just didn't mention that his idea of help is simply to abandon them and not to bother with what corrupt band chiefs like Atiwapiskat Teresa Spence did with that 150 million! ]
F*ck, all these years of canoeing and I have had it upside down apparently. (if this is the way they sit in the water.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

Are you still stalking me? Get a life

Did I say ALL, goof?

Some have - despite what the know-it-all troll wants to believe

Stupid Questions American Tourists Ask When They Visit Canada

temper temper
you trolled buddy on the other thread
I thought two could play...

but you can have the whole sandbox to yourself
looks like the last kid may have peed in it

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

JT just stated that 'pay for access' should be more transparent!! Not sure transparent is the right word Canadians were looking for in this context, but I was expecting more the word 'stopped' !

Pay for play!

Pay for Canoe Sheds!

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016

Henry the IV of France- "A chicken in every pot!"

JFK- "A man on the Moon by the end of the decade!"

Justin Trudeau- "Canoe sheds to reconnect with the land!"