THE OFFICIAL KEVIN O'Leary for Prime Minister thread.

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
There, it's official. He supports, gay marriage, legalizing pot, womens rights, abortion and wants to perform an exorcism in Ottawa to unseat the idiot who has done zilch since taking power a year ago.

O'Leary Quotes:

"I'm ashamed of what has happened to Canada. And I'm not leaving a $1.5 trillion deficit to my kids. No chance in hell is that happening."

I have had some great successes and great failures. I think every entrepreneur has. I try to learn from all of them.

I'm alarmed at what's happening in Canada. I'm vested here.

Justin Trudeau is going to elect Kevin O'Leary. All he has to do is keep doing what he is doing.

If I don't deliver a majority mandate in 2019, fire me.

I'm not going to leave Canada, I'm going to fix it.

On Marijuana:
You either make it illegal, in which case you support a huge underground economy or you tax it within the limits people can afford.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Sounds like the (big) tax is more important to him than people having the right to smoke pot because it is basically harmless. BTW JT is doing just fine.

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
He doesn't speak French. The rabid Pepsi elites from Quebec will be beside themselves.

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
Hmmm...

Shark Tank dude for leader of the PC's? I think Trudeau will need some repellent during the debates.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=j43cTNI-XLs

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
There, it's official. He supports, gay marriage, legalizing pot, womens rights, abortion and wants to perform an exorcism in Ottawa to unseat the idiot who has done zilch since taking power a year ago.

O'Leary Quotes:

"I'm ashamed of what has happened to Canada. And I'm not leaving a $1.5 trillion deficit to my kids. No chance in hell is that happening."

Of course not, he doesn't even live in Canada.

Where is home? Kevin O’Leary who

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
People here seem to be missing the obviously biggest fault of his.

He's a Conservative.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
He has my vote. We need someone like Kevin to get this leadership race out of the doldrums they are in right now. Say what you will about him, he will make the race much more interesting and hopefully will come out with the nomination.
Scheer will beat him.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
He has my vote. We need someone like Kevin to get this leadership race out of the doldrums they are in right now. Say what you will about him, he will make the race much more interesting and hopefully will come out with the nomination.

He probably isn't electable to the centerist swing vote in Canada, so he doesn't get my vote. I want to see a leader whom anyone can vote for, so that they will form a government. Ideologues don't do well in Canada. Harper figured that out early on.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Scheer will beat him.

Andrew Scheer led the way among Conservative leadership candidates when it came to spending the most to run his MP office in the first half of the year.

Scheer, a Saskatchewan MP and former Speaker of the House of Commons, spent nearly $263,000 on travel for himself and his family, salaries for employees, accommodation and per diems while in Ottawa, office leases in his riding, and other expenses.

Tory leadership hopeful Andrew Scheer top spender among candidates to lead party: database | National Post

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
BTW, JT is an idiot!

He's accomplished far far more in his short life than you could ever dream to achieve. Does that make you an even bigger idiot or just lazy. Personally, I think it's a generous helping of both