Nazis suck. It also sucks when the CBC prints and sells their swag

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Burying a completely non racist "Make Canada Great" t-shirt among racist White Power t-shirts.

Underhandedly connecting the two concepts and calling them the same.

Complete puke.

The only good thing about it is that anyone who isn't a brain dead progressive probably recognize the bait & switch that went on here.

The CBC, is exhausting. Knowing I pay for it is excruciating.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
This has Butts written all over it. Trudeau's propaganda tour isn't going well so it is time to deflect.

This race baiting plain and simple.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
So we are finding out everything is sexist and racist. If everything is racist and sexist, There is really no point too try to change things;). So be it. No matter how hard we try, Racism and sexism will exist. I'm not going to waste my time worrying about it

As Canada is already the most excepting nation on earth, people who worry about racism and sexism in Canada are very delicate snowflakes.

Prejudice against others will always exist. We can strive to be more accepting of others but to eliminate sexism and racism is not possible.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
A women protest is sexist. A black matter protest is racist. You want to eliminate racism and sexism with more sexism and more racism ?

Countering racism with opposite racism ?

How is counterbalanced sexism going to solve prejudice?
Wouldn't it only promote it?

I can strive to be more accepting. That can work. But two wrong's won't make a right

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
So a shirt that says white power is racist but a shirt that says black power isn't?
Exactly. A shirt that says Black Power or Black Pride is "empowering". I mean you should know by now that ALL White people are evil racists, even when they aren't.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
I think we have to see how things unfold a shirt in itself is a shirt it has no
political leanings its who's wearing the shirt that counts. This could become
a racist symbol or it could be those against free trade, or those following the
crowd. As for the CBC I listen to CBC a lot do I always agree with the view
no but they have value over all.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
CBC comedy is often their best news and opinions
:)
heh heh, I guess one could read that both ways...
and hopefully they do

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Exactly. A shirt that says Black Power or Black Pride is "empowering". I mean you should know by now that ALL White people are evil racists, even when they aren't.

It's a fact white people are the most accepting people in the world. But it is racist to say that

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
Sometimes, late at night, I lift up the blankets on my bed and talk to my peenis. Like all evil things, it ignores me. I chastise it and point out that it is the cause of all the bad stuff in the world. Without skipping a beat, it replies, dispassionately, in the darkness.

"If I'm so dreadful, cut me off."

My eyes well up with tears, as I yearn for the serenity of sleep. That's when I hear the muffled laughter...

Last edited:

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
where did all the jobs go, and why are taxes so high, and who is going to clean up this mess... again
lol
we now return you to your regular useless distractions and diversions from reality
:)

Remington1

Council Member
Jan 30, 2016
I think the whole premise of what is now perceived as 'proper or improper' is on some level one of many causes of what is happening right now with the alt right in many countries. Myself, I'm tired of this whole BS political correctness, when it is clearly one-sided!!