When Jane came to town


personal touch
Bloc Québécois
#1
Big deal in Alberta when Jane Fonda visited Alberta
Dam she looks great!
Thanks for coming Jane
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
#2
Quote: Originally Posted by personal touchView Post

Big deal in Alberta when Jane Fonda visited Alberta
Dam she looks great!
Thanks for coming Jane

She knows what's good for you.
 
Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
#3
"There is only only thing worse than being talked about and that is not being talked about" - Oscar Wilde
 
personal touch
Bloc Québécois
#4
Placed simply,good bye yesterday and hello today
I get it,some people love-the old design,but myself I am projecting ahead,
People are so threatened with change,this is ok
No longer is no one looking
The Petroleum Association has endorsed our Premier s new plan

There is a lot of power distribution and gain through emission trading
No longer does profit have to be at the expense communities,nature and people
Emission trading is the name of the game for the North Country

Depends?what the talk is about ,hopefully not me "the complainer"but I do always welcome talk about the causes I endeavour .how the info is received,can be a game at ones expense,I really did not know what the term spin meant but now it is recognizable,I knew little about information design and application of this design,now I do
Spin generates disorientation,information is collected to discredit anything and everything which is said,longer the process seems better for some,slimmer individuals
So I guess it depends and how individuals perceive the information and how they act upon what they believe to be true or not,
Therefore I declare this statement outdated

Slimmy individuals

I thank Jane for taking time out of her busy schedule
IAs my good friends know I love peaceful protest regardless of the issue
There is not a stupid issue

Could you half imagine being married to Ted Turner?
Is he still alive?
Someone you want in your back pocket,and Jane does,powerful

I can't wait to tell my BBF right winger friends how great she looked!
Or I may have to refrain

Because those right wingers are going to go CRAZY!

I hope our Premier was gracious
 
Nick Danger
#5
Quote: Originally Posted by personal touchView Post

Dam she looks great!

She does, doesn't she? Not too bad at all for an old broad.
 
personal touch
Bloc Québécois
#6
Boy when a right winger woman scorns another women in politics ,its ugly!
It chills me to the bone

I am going to wait until our third soda,and then I am going to put on the table how good Jane looks
I should video it

Old broads are the best
 
Durry
#7
All the old men were lining up..
 
lone wolf
Free Thinker
#8
...and laughing at the Durps
 
taxslave
No Party Affiliation
+1
#9
Quote: Originally Posted by personal touchView Post

Big deal in Alberta when Jane Fonda visited Alberta
Dam she looks great!
Thanks for coming Jane

And don't let the door hit you on the azz on the way out.
SHould put the old hag on the no fly list. Lower her carbon footprint a bit.
 
personal touch
Bloc Québécois
+1
#10
Quote: Originally Posted by DurryView Post

All the old men were lining up..

For a fitness class

Quote: Originally Posted by personal touchView Post

For a fitness class

I am sure Boomer was in the line up,oops hold on Jane is 60 years too old lol
 
Decapoda
+2
#11  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by personal touchView Post

Spin generates disorientation,information is collected to discredit anything and everything which is said,longer the process seems better for some,slimmer individuals

Although I had a bit of a hard time deciphering your post, I think I caught the general drift of what you're trying to say. Indeed, spin does generate disorientation and misinformation...the enviro-zealots depend on it, it's a crucial strategy for them. Information, whether at all accurate or completely baseless and without fact or merit, is used to try and discredit anyone who does not follow their idealistic dogma. They think nothing of not only discrediting, but even slandering people to the point of trying to destroy them both personally and professionally in the quest to convince the masses that their interpretation of information is right.

Quote: Originally Posted by personal touchView Post

So I guess it depends and how individuals perceive the information and how they act upon what they believe to be true or not,

No, it does not depend on how people perceive information. Science is based on fact and logic, not perception and feelings.

Did you even listen to her CBC interview? It tells you all you need to know about her cluelessness. She blabbers on about Trudeau at the "Paris peace...uhh...Paris climate talks" and "meeting the requirements of the climate treaty" and "holding to the treaty". You can tell she doesn't have a clue what the Paris conference was even about or what was and what wasn't achieved. Shes just spewing feely, fluffy words that are completely without any merit or intelligence. This is not a person grounded in fact or reality.

Quote: Originally Posted by personal touchView Post

I thank Jane for taking time out of her busy schedule
IAs my good friends know I love peaceful protest regardless of the issue
There is not a stupid issue

I can assure you, the warm fuzzy feeling you have for this narcissistic numpty is not mutually felt by the vast majority of Albertans and Canadians. Most of us would prefer she haul her pretentious, fake, pompous American a** back on the kerosene guzzling jetliner she came in on and fly herself back to where she came from...unicorn land.
Last edited by Decapoda; Jan 12th, 2017 at 09:44 PM..
 
gopher
No Party Affiliation
+1
#12
fitness class:


 
Mowich
Conservative
#13
Quote: Originally Posted by DecapodaView Post

Although I had a bit of a hard time deciphering your post, I think I caught the general drift of what you're trying to say. Indeed, spin does generate disorientation and misinformation...the enviro-zealots depend on it, it's a crucial strategy for them. Information, whether at all accurate or completely baseless and without fact or merit, is used to try and discredit anyone who does not follow their idealistic dogma. They think nothing of not only discrediting, but even slandering people to the point of trying to destroy them both personally and professionally in the quest to convince the masses that their interpretation of information is right.
No, it does not depend on how people perceive information. Science is based on fact and logic, not perception and feelings.
Did you even listen to her CBC interview? It tells you all you need to know about her cluelessness. She blabbers on about Trudeau at the "Paris peace...uhh...Paris climate talks" and "meeting the requirements of the climate treaty" and "holding to the treaty". You can tell she doesn't have a clue what the Paris conference was even about or what was and what wasn't achieved. Shes just spewing feely, fluffy words that are completely without any merit or intelligence. This is not a person grounded in fact or reality.

Quote has been trimmed, See full post: View Post
 
WLDB
No Party Affiliation
+1
#14
Quote: Originally Posted by personal touchView Post

Boy when a right winger woman scorns another women in politics ,its ugly!
It chills me to the bone

This lefty can't stand her. I used to be pretty indifferent to her before I read the specifics about what she did during the Vietnam war. Now, I can't stand her or take her seriously.
 
Decapoda
#15
Quote: Originally Posted by personal touchView Post

Placed simply,good bye yesterday and hello today
I get it,some people love-the old design,but myself I am projecting ahead,
People are so threatened with change,this is ok

Most logical people don't have a problem with change, if it's positive change. Most of the push back against political change that is seen today comes from the fact that political decisions are not being made based on sound principles, but ideological agendas.

Quote: Originally Posted by personal touchView Post

There is a lot of power distribution and gain through emission trading

It's good to see that you're at least acknowleging the fact that carbon trading isn't about saving the planet, but about class relations and social transformation through economic influence. Incidentally, this is the exact definition of Marxism, verbatim.
 
personal touch
Bloc Québécois
#16
Quote: Originally Posted by WLDBView Post

This lefty can't stand her. I used to be pretty indifferent to her before I read the specifics about what she did during the Vietnam war. Now, I can't stand her or take her seriously.

Boy do you hold onto the past
People have a right to change for the better and this is what Jane did,improve with age
 
DaSleeper
#17
Take a pill!
 
personal touch
Bloc Québécois
#18
Quote: Originally Posted by DecapodaView Post

Although I had a bit of a hard time deciphering your post, I think I caught the general drift of what you're trying to say. Indeed, spin does generate disorientation and misinformation...the enviro-zealots depend on it, it's a crucial strategy for them. Information, whether at all accurate or completely baseless and without fact or merit, is used to try and discredit anyone who does not follow their idealistic dogma. They think nothing of not only discrediting, but even slandering people to the point of trying to destroy them both personally and professionally in the quest to convince the masses that their interpretation of information is right.
No, it does not depend on how people perceive information. Science is based on fact and logic, not perception and feelings.
Did you even listen to her CBC interview? It tells you all you need to know about her cluelessness. She blabbers on about Trudeau at the "Paris peace...uhh...Paris climate talks" and "meeting the requirements of the climate treaty" and "holding to the treaty". You can tell she doesn't have a clue what the Paris conference was even about or what was and what wasn't achieved. Shes just spewing feely, fluffy words that are completely without any merit or intelligence. This is not a person grounded in fact or reality.

Quote has been trimmed, See full post: View Post
Thank you for sharing

Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeperView Post

Take a pill!

It's too early,a run will phase me to where I wish,forget pills
 
Decapoda
#19
Quote: Originally Posted by personal touchView Post

Thank you for sharing

No worries, it seemed like your blissful ignorance was holding you back from finding good insight. Glad I could help out.
 
personal touch
Bloc Québécois
#20
Quote: Originally Posted by DecapodaView Post

No worries, it seemed like your blissful ignorance was holding you back from finding good insight. Glad I could help out.

Thank you for your wrong opinion
 
personal touch
Bloc Québécois
#21
Missing Jane
 
personal touch
Bloc Québécois
#22
Dam I am missing Jane!
 
personal touch
Bloc Québécois
#23
We should invite Jane back to Alberta
Missing Jane
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
+1
#24
Quote: Originally Posted by personal touchView Post

We should invite Jane back to Alberta
Missing Jane

Jane's still in Alberta ... named John, now.
 
personal touch
Bloc Québécois
#25
Where's John living?
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
#26
Johnsonville.
 
personal touch
Bloc Québécois
#27
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious CdnView Post

Johnsonville.

Alberta?
 
petros
#28
Frankfurter
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
#29
Quote: Originally Posted by petrosView Post

Frankfurter

Everybody's a weiner, there.
 
petros
#30
Everyone's a winner, baby, that's the truth.
 

Similar Threads

2
Lady Jane Grey
by Blackleaf | May 3rd, 2016
156
Memories of Hanoi Jane
by ironsides | Jul 24th, 2011
11
Jane Creba
by GreenGreta | Dec 30th, 2005
0
mary jane lamond
by celticenthusiast | Aug 1st, 2005
no new posts