The key to ending poverty in Canada, and elsewhere, is selling our garbage in a Love

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
The key to ending poverty in Canada, and elsewhere, is selling our garbage in a Love box.

It is all about logistics and thinking of the big numbers and the best possible end for our goods and garbage. Treating our garbage with love is quite profitable if it is known to be good garbage.

We all have various goods with varying quality that are not particularly useful to us. If those goods could find a home, they could fulfill their function and put a lot of what you presently give to charities in cash, to an exponential use and thus increase the value.

We are charitable people and give many dollars to worthy causes, but we all know that only a small fraction of those donations actually gets to the one needing it. No offence meant to those who are doing what they say they are doing. The point is, that if the goods we no longer need or want were the donation given, we would gain tenfold and bypassing the graph taking and have an exponential gain in what we donate in cash.

Picture if you will, millions, --- if not billions over time, --- boxes marked Love boxes to indicate the possible use by someone of a decent product. Their first stop is the not for profit, but well paid, auction block. Then further down the charity line.

Recognize that the dollars we now give the poor, can have more bangs for the buck, by those below being able to pays at a second hand rate for first rate goods.

I see huge social and monetary profits on the table for all of us who presently give dollars to charities. Us here is likely everyone who reads this as we all pay for charity one way or another.

The Love boxes that make the round intact will eventually end as garbage. That is good news as some countries are beginning to pay quite well for garbage. We would be well paid for our garbage, especially since we know what kind of garbage we are producing.

We need to know more if we are to help monitor our ecology, and see a profitable way to help end poverty with what is basically a massive garbage pickup. That would be once all the usefulness has been picked from it goes without saying. We already have some of what I describe going on but if you think of economy of scale, then the pennies become huge dollars. I see Love boxes freighting along the African coast on their way to the Netherlands as Canadas garbage heads for a final use of enriching Canadians and our partners in the Netherlands.

I am too lazy to organize such a profitable venture but think someone should take it on. It likely does not matter but, you will know, that I made my living in technical sales and marketing.

Regards
DL