Light up your holidays with a 'Trudeau-scented' candle

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Just another way that Trudeau has made Canada great again.

GOD BLESS TRUDEAU

HE SMELLS SO GOOD

Light up your holidays with a 'Trudeau-scented' candle

Admirers of Justin Trudeau will now be able to fill their homes with the prime minister's mysterious musk.

Some Missouri-based crafters have created a "Justin Trudeau-scented candle."

For less than $30, the makers promise the candles will fill any room with the scent of the "Canadian heartthrob."

Each one is emblazoned with a photograph of the Liberal prime minister and, for a limited time, each delivery includes a temporary tattoo of a tender-faced Trudeau.

If you've ever wondered what Trudeau smells like, according to the product description, it's a provocative blend.

"The Justin Trudeau-Scented Candle blends the rich scent of chai tea (because he drinks tea) with maple (because Canada). The resulting aroma screams 'hot Canadian guy.' "

Light up your holidays with a 'Trudeau-scented' candle - Edmonton - CBC News

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Can you afford the 30 bucks , plus GST ?
Maybe we can take up a collection for you . You might get your very own scented candle .

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Yeah, I'll just run out and buy a dozen of the f**king things! Maybe not. :) :)

P.S. The only way Trudeau can make Canada great again is by resigning!

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
If I had JLMs address I'd buy a couple and send them to his Mrs. She'd probably appreciate the smell of a man around the house

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Yeah, I'll just run out and buy a dozen of the f**king things! Maybe not. :) :)

P.S. The only way Trudeau can make Canada great again is by resigning!

Clearly you are just being a salty cuck and you need to accept this and stop posting because Canada is great without you.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury

Goes with the ego

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Wow just Wow . Unbelievable . And it isn't even a meme .

I expect they will just fly off the shelves once the Liberal kiddies get a look at them..........they are just so...........so 2016 especially the Trudeau one. :lol:

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I expect they will just fly off the shelves once the Liberal kiddies get a look at them..........they are just so...........so 2016 especially the Trudeau one. :lol:

I suppose if you were caught out in a blizzard, naked at 40 below zero, having one might be better than nothing! :I)