Report: The Military is just a bunch of rapists

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
We need to stop them now until we figure out what the hell is going on.

High levels of sexual assault among Canadian military members: survey

Nearly 1,000 members of the military told Statistics Canada surveyors they had been sexually assaulted within the previous 12 months in a study that was conducted less than a year after the head of Canada's armed forces said ending that type of behaviour was his top priority.

The survey, which was commissioned by General Jonathan Vance, the Chief of Defence Staff, found that soldiers, sailors and aviators are far more likely than other Canadians to be violated sexually. It also suggests that military leaders have a long way to go in their efforts to change a culture in which sexual assault is tolerated.

"Harmful sexual behaviour is a real problem in our institution," Gen. Vance told reporters on Monday as the report was released. "We know it, we're trying to tackle it head on."

https://beta.theglobeandmail.com/ne...http://www.theglobeandmail.com&service=mobile

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek

Nearly 1,000 members of the military told Statistics Canada surveyors they had been sexually assaulted within the previous 12 months in a study that was conducted less than a year after the head of Canada's armed forces said ending that type of behaviour was his top priority.

The survey, which was commissioned by General Jonathan Vance, the Chief of Defence Staff, found that soldiers, sailors and aviators are far more likely than other Canadians to be violated sexually. It also suggests that military leaders have a long way to go in their efforts to change a culture in which sexual assault is tolerated.

"Harmful sexual behaviour is a real problem in our institution," Gen. Vance told reporters on Monday as the report was released. "We know it, we're trying to tackle it head on."

https://beta.theglobeandmail.com/ne...http://www.theglobeandmail.com&service=mobile

And in one fell swoop you tar every single member of our military with the same brush. Such rhetoric does nothing to advance the dialogue on this shameful problem............but it does serve to show that you lack the ability to post a topic without adding your own bias in the form of a topic title that bears not once ounce of truth.

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON

And in one fell swoop you tar every single member of our military with the same brush. Such rhetoric does nothing to advance the dialogue on this shameful problem............but it does serve to show that you lack the ability to post a topic without adding your own bias in the form of a topic title that bears not once ounce of truth.

I absolutely agree. We need to treat those who profess Islam each on their own terms... Er... Oh, this is about the military, sorry. Carry on!

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
We need to build a force field to stop these militant rapists from spreading like a disease!

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
We need to build a force field to stop these militant rapists from spreading like a disease!

Why don't you go explain to a soldier of your choice how he is by nature a rapist? I'll watch from here.

1/60. None proven. 77% "unwanted touching" But they are all rapists.

Right.

Edited from vent to minor rant.

Last edited:

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015

I have a suggestion for you. Grow some testicles. Swear the oath. Sign up. Wear the uniform and help fix it.

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
Open for discussion is stress and sex?The military must realize ,the mind is a funny thing when it comes to sec and stress,more so possibly PTS and sex.
There's a lot more to recognize beyond giving orders or self discipline,not once did the military take ownership of their responsibility in this mess
I like to think of myself as a little bit of an expert on stress relief and sex,education did not come easy or early for myself,it sure was fun while it lasted
Sex is an addiction and along comes all those other wonderful feelings which are fleeting and so desired for such s short time
I even thought of designing a program in the area of sex and high stress,giving others tools to use and think about why ,what and how
I consider myself an expert in this area
Who knows maybe a program of awareness,
The military is an excellent breeding ground for sexual problems,it is time Senior official s recognize this

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia

What do you mean, heh? it was real simple english!

the sexually perverted military is a happy military. They loves to charge machine gun nests. This makes them easy to move arround the board.

And load on troop ships to democratize the free world.

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
I haven't heard the perverted details,
Doesn't matter,sex and stress is well documented,prevention education is the biggest act of really caring,
Same with me he RCMP