We're ready for killing off coal: SaskPower CEO

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Won't somebody think about the poor rustbelters in Canada?

Where's our golden saviour?

We're ready for killing off of coal: SaskPower CEO

Nova Scotia was the only province to be exempt from Ottawa's plan to phase coal out by 2030. According to Mike Marsh, president and CEO of SaskPower, his company, which runs three coal-fired plants, will be ready for that deadline. He also adds that an equivalency deal would be welcome and would help the company.

We're ready for killing off of coal: SaskPower CEO - Video - BNN

mentalfloss

Jun 28, 2010
Thank God for wind turbines.

They've saved Ontario and hopefully they save the rest of the country.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Thank God for wind turbines.

They've saved Ontario and hopefully they save the rest of the country.
Seriously dude, stop. Just stop. If you're posting that kind of idiocy because you're just some loser troll, then just f*cking stop already.
However, if you TRULY believe that nonsense you posted, then by all means feel free to explain how they saved Ontario. They sure didn't help reduce GHGs. In fact, they didn't reduce GHGs by a single gram.
So go ahead, spin your tale of ideological bullsh*t. I await your pathetic explanation with absolutely zero anticipation of any kind there will be anything of substance to it.

Your turn.

mentalfloss

Jun 28, 2010
I offered her you.... Again, you're rejected

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Won't somebody think about the poor rustbelters in Canada?

Where's our golden saviour?

We're ready for killing off of coal: SaskPower CEO

Nova Scotia was the only province to be exempt from Ottawa's plan to phase coal out by 2030. According to Mike Marsh, president and CEO of SaskPower, his company, which runs three coal-fired plants, will be ready for that deadline. He also adds that an equivalency deal would be welcome and would help the company.

We're ready for killing off of coal: SaskPower CEO - Video - BNN
Killing off coal is a bonus. It ends a sh-tty partnership Dippers got into with North Dakota.

Never knew that did ya flosshole?

mentalfloss

Jun 28, 2010
Yes, that's why you were praising it last week.

So you are a leftard after all.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Was I? Quote me. Better yet go back a couple years where I mention my dad designing and overseeing building the current boilers to run fully on NG.

55Mercury

rigid member
May 31, 2007
Seriously dude, stop. Just stop. If you're posting that kind of idiocy because you're just some loser troll, then just f*cking stop already.
However, if you TRULY believe that nonsense you posted, then by all means feel free to explain how they saved Ontario. They sure didn't help reduce GHGs. In fact, they didn't reduce GHGs by a single gram.
So go ahead, spin your tale of ideological bullsh*t. I await your pathetic explanation with absolutely zero anticipation of any kind there will be anything of substance to it.

Your turn.
Of course the maroon doesn't have an answer for you.

We're waiting, Menty!