Where can I buy a KKK uniform?

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
I figured my friends of various backgrounds and I could wear them to our next multicultural or multifaith event just across the street from a KKK meeting place just to rub their noses in it.

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON

I was thinking of sewing this as a crest on the left brest. What do you guys think?

Heck, why across the street. I was thinking we could just crash the KKK party with our inter-faith-lapelled cloths. Anyone care to join the party?

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004

I was thinking of sewing this as a crest on the left brest. What do you guys think?

Heck, why across the street. I was thinking we could just crash the KKK party with our inter-faith-lapelled cloths. Anyone care to join the party?

Stick the Bolton Wanderers crest on it:

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
I figured my friends of various backgrounds and I could wear them to our next multicultural or multifaith event just across the street from a KKK meeting place just to rub their noses in it.

People got hung doing that over the years. Not an original idea.

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
Alright, there has to be a shop that can make one according to your measurements.

What's your body type? If you're shapely and svelt, you can do better than being draped in a sheet! And ditch the white! Pastels are in. Besides, white is so hard to keep clean and is difficult from which to remove blood stains. Traditional bleach weakens the fabric and dulls the texture after only a few washes. Consider a cheery neutral blue or earthy green fabric. No, they cannot hide every stain, but you'll really stand out without being in everyone's face. Hooded face, that is!

Sheets hanging on a full figured person do help, but accessorize. Plain rope belts might seem easy and useful, but unless you're really large, don't allow enough hemp for a good hanging. That's why you'll need a matching bag. You can also keep knives, brass knuckles, etc. together for easy access.

But what about the head gear? Plain, pointed white is so yesterday. Stylize with a silk screened American flag, or get 'down and dirty' with a Confederate flag. Everyone thinks this flag is racist marker. It isn't, but don't let others influence your wardrobe!

What about your underneath parts? Jeans and a t shirt are still 'de rigeur', even today.

Finally, it's the 21st century. Consider a bluetooth headset to keep in touch with your friends! They are small, but functional.

With a little thought and accessorizing, your next cross burning can turn some heads!

Last edited:

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta

You could always borrow one. I'm sure there's probably a couple posters here that would have one.

Remington1

Council Member
Jan 30, 2016
Good Luck there bud, you're brave mother f$#cker's or maybe you have death wishes. Please film, post and share if it's true.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Of course we'd need to outnumber them ten to one, just in case.

Personally, I'd go with a hundred to one..........but then bravery in the face of such a foe isn't my strong point.

Then again, how will they know... until they notice black skin around someone's eyes I suppose.
Might I suggest..............

Or what about this?
They might mistake that for some highly secret military organization........where as this is bound to get their immediate attention....

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State

LOL

KKK uses worn out bed sheets - this after they have been soiled from a few weeks of repeated bed wetting episodes.

Why not stitch together a couple of them which you can get from the local Good Will shop and save yourself a few bucks? Wear it at the nearest ghetto to make your presentation and mighty good luck to ya.