Passengers intervene during racially-motivated attack by Trump Supporter in Toronto

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Passengers intervene during racially-motivated attack by Trump Supporter in Toronto

Passengers on board a TTC streetcar intervened when a fellow passenger became subject to a tirade of racially-motivated attacks.

Liz Shane was one of several people on board a St. Clair streetcar, stopped at Glenholme Avenue, around 6 p.m. on Monday. Another passenger filmed part of the interaction as one man, wearing a blue hooded sweatshirt and a yellow construction helmet, started yelling at another passenger, a young Brown man.

“Welcome to Canada,” the man in the helmet said.

He accused the other man of hitting him and breaking his bag, incidents that didn’t happen, Shane said.

Shane said he also yelled, “Go back to where you came from!” and “You don’t even speak English.”

“At one point I called the [man in the construction helmet] an effing racist. And he said, ‘Yeah, so what? Go Trump.'”

Griffiths said the most troubling part is that the man wasn’t afraid or even shy to take up this position, knowing that the camera was rolling.

“I think he was proud of the way he felt … and I think we’re going to see a lot more of it,” she said.

Passengers intervene during racially-motivated TTC attack - CityNews

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
These few examples of what you are posting lately gives me hope. You've apparently combed all over North America only to find these little tidbits of racism.

Pretty small beer given the population of both of our countries.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Canada had racists, bigots and others of their ilk long before Trump won the Presidency and it will have them long after he has departed.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Passengers intervene during racially-motivated TTC attack

ya reading comprehension challenged left socks
lol

“At one point I called the [man in the construction helmet] an effing racist.
And he said, ‘Yeah, so what? Go Trump.'”

bullshlt

listen to the recording
they edited the space where he is supposed to have said that because it never happened
the mention of trump isn't there ...
it never happened
also the sjw admits she didn't see what led up to the exchange in the first place

that's so low...a hoax thread
mf the hoaxer and his other sock
crusty butt hurt 'fraidy socks

Last edited:

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
I watched both videos and the content does not jive with the reported story. The so-called racist seems pretty adamant he was punched in the face by the other (brown, LOL, as if that isn't promoting racism) guy. If that is the case then he has every right to be upset. If it were me the other guy would be on his way to hospital regardless of the colour of his skin.

Sorry Mentalfart but if this is all you got to prove Trump is a racist you should pack up and go across mommy's basement back into your bed.

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB

Something all you leftard liberals seem to miss all the time is society has moved to a position where the average white man is the most discriminated against entity out there and it is done not on a personal level but it is being legislated from every angle at every turn. Of course this will eventually lead to backlash from the largest segment of society who are seeing their rights diminished and wages stolen to benefit any minority who yells about how oppressed they are in this free society. Current events such as Brexit and Trump are indicators that the average white male/family has had enough of being the scapegoat and being forced to foot the bill for people who would rather use their status as a minority to get ahead than simply take advantage of the opportunities presented in western society. The pendulum of political correctness and capitulation to minorities has swung too far and is now moving back to the middle. Hopefully it will stop in the center instead of swinging back to rampant racism and segregation.

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
Do you need me to get you a tissue?

Unlike you I don't think or write from an emotional position. It is purely objective observation. Like observing you are a Shillary supporter and closet liberal. Your probably one of those who voted for Notley but will never admit it.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Something all you leftard liberals seem to miss all the time is society has moved to a position where the average white man is the most discriminated against entity out there and it is done not on a personal level but it is being legislated from every angle at every turn. Of course this will eventually lead to backlash from the largest segment of society who are seeing their rights diminished and wages stolen to benefit any minority who yells about how oppressed they are in this free society. Current events such as Brexit and Trump are indicators that the average white male/family has had enough of being the scapegoat and being forced to foot the bill for people who would rather use their status as a minority to get ahead than simply take advantage of the opportunities presented in western society. The pendulum of political correctness and capitulation to minorities has swung too far and is now moving back to the middle. Hopefully it will stop in the center instead of swinging back to rampant racism and segregation.

^^^^^^^^^^
White Privilege

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Sorry ... I might have offererd to show the mouthy goof how to wear his hard hat
you didn't notice the complete lack of cred in the OP?

Do you need me to get you a tissue?
oh, not one of your sticky tissues...
thats just so wrong...

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
every man has the right to wear his own hat the way he wants
what offends me is cheap tough talk you can't back up
and if you actually watched the vid, you'd know, also can't be justified by the facts presented

in over 25 years in the bar biz
I know how hard that kind of ego hits the floor
(big smile...im batting 1000 in real life ( in the log books), so yeah, I can laugh at wannabee tough guys)

...and there you are championing equal rights
SJW

Last edited: