Quit crying around SJW's from America

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
If you want to cry around because you cant handle 4 years of the Trump administration because you feel oppressed then i guess all those people who flee countries that have other people shooting bullets and dropping bombs on them are the actual ones living in a make belief world.

smh

* This is in relation to what im seeing on the web

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I can't be bothered to keep up with all acronyms. WTF is SJW?
Social Justice Warrior. It's a disparaging comment used by those who oppose society and justice.

If you want to cry around because you cant handle 4 years of the Trump administration because you feel oppressed then i guess all those people who flee countries that have other people shooting bullets and dropping bombs on them are the actual ones living in a make belief world.

smh

* This is in relation to what im seeing on the web
So, your position is that if you are not in the middle of a shooting war, you have no reason to complain about anything?

You should tell that to the butthurt Canadian Conservatives, too.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
The people who were truly salty after Trudeau won were the ones that were obsessively trying to lynch his supporters and poopoo any legitimate positivity.

That is truly salty.

You could argue violent protesters are salty but when people are just sad or depressed immediately after a sudden change, that's not salt. They basically keep to themselves while they recover - which is a completely acceptable response that just speaks volumes about the aggressive types if they decide to ridicule them for it.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
The people who were truly salty after Trudeau won were the ones that were obsessively trying to lynch his supporters and poopoo any legitimate positivity.

That is truly salty.

You could argue violent protesters are salty but when people are just sad or depressed immediately after a sudden change, that's not salt. They basically keep to themselves while they recover - which is a completely acceptable response that just speaks volumes about the aggressive types when they decide to ridicule others for it.
It's "pooh-pooh." Just sayin'.

Were any of the protests violent?

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON

That is truly salty.

You could argue violent protesters are salty but when people are just sad or depressed immediately after a sudden change, that's not salt. They basically keep to themselves while they recover - which is a completely acceptable response that just speaks volumes about the aggressive types when they decide to ridicule others for it.

So your logic: those upset after a Libtard win = salty. Those upset after a conservative win = not salty.

Good to see you are as much a hypocrite as always. Wouldn't want that to change any.

mentalfloss

Jun 28, 2010
So your logic: those upset after a Libtard win = salty. Those upset after a conservative win = not salty.

Good to see you are as much a hypocrite as always. Wouldn't want that to change any.

Not at all.

It's about the tenor and attitude of those upset that defines what is salty.

For example, if you are a voter that lost and you go out and just slam all Trump voters then that's clearly salty.

But if you are just expressing your despair in solitude and give it time to collect your thoughts, that is very mature.

What's truly sad, is that people like Jinentonix, who might look at his friend list on facebook and he gets angry at normal people for just expressing their despair in that moment.

It's "pooh-pooh." Just sayin'.

Were any of the protests violent?

From yesterday?

Possibly. I haven't been following the protests.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
so...
the "deporables" won and now its bitch bitch bitch from the adorables
lol
well...there's the door

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
still a few peanut farmers on the Dem side
too bad there weren't more weed farmers
lol
the saltiness would cancel itself out

mentalfloss

Jun 28, 2010
Who died and left you in charge Floss? Please follow him....

So I do have to explain the most banal and obvious concept to you.

*sigh*

I don't actually have any authority over anyone else here. Therefore your assertion that I do just because I express my opinion - is wrong.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Not at all.

It's about the tenor and attitude of those upset that defines what is salty.

For example, if you are a voter that lost and you go out and just slam all Trump voters then that's clearly salty.

But if you are just expressing your despair in solitude and give it time to collect your thoughts, that is very mature.

What's truly sad, is that people like Jinentonix, who might look at his friend list on facebook and he gets angry at normal people for just expressing their despair in that moment.
You're a knob. It was a Presidential election ffs. It wasn't a draw to see who gets to live and who dies. Being ticked off that your side lost is one thing. To wax idiotic by exclaiming that you've never been so scared in your life is worthy of derision. Just like you find it funny when people get killed by house explosions or jihadists driving into a crowd.
Oh and by the way, expressing one's despair in solitude does NOT mean bloviating all over the internet about it.

Decapoda

Council Member
Mar 4, 2016

That is truly salty.

You could argue violent protesters are salty but when people are just sad or depressed immediately after a sudden change, that's not salt. They basically keep to themselves while they recover - which is a completely acceptable response that just speaks volumes about the aggressive types if they decide to ridicule them for it.

So enlighten us...salty or just sullen sadness resulting from change?

https://www.youtube.com/embed/ZikvS8jMqrA?wmode=opaque

Do people have to die because a few precious flowers are sad?

mentalfloss

Jun 28, 2010
You're a knob. It was a Presidential election ffs. It wasn't a draw to see who gets to live and who dies. Being ticked off that your side lost is one thing. To wax idiotic by exclaiming that you've never been so scared in your life is worthy of derision. Just like you find it funny when people get killed by house explosions or jihadists driving into a crowd.
Oh and by the way, expressing one's despair in solitude does NOT mean bloviating all over the internet about it.

There's nothing wrong to looking to friends for comfort.

I don't think you fully understand their situation and that's why you feel justified in mocking them.

So enlighten us...salty or just sullen sadness resulting from change?

https://www.youtube.com/embed/ZikvS8jMqrA?wmode=opaque

Do people have to die because a few precious flowers are sad?

I already explained the difference and you would be able to address this situation with my prior explanation.