More P C please.......

Remington1

Council Member
Jan 30, 2016
Total insanity. She and her partner are the only one that count and know what is best for us? My mother is my mother and my dad is my father, I will not refer to them as my sperm and my egg or whatever the f uck she seems to have issue with calling my parents She needs help, she's out of control. She was indeed borderline on the sex eds' content. Sex is obviously a big part of life, and Wynne life, but many parts of the new sex education should not be in taught in school, no matter how many times she says parents do not get it! Yes, they do get it, it's our kids and we pay you and the board to teach our kids common sense subjects, which includes sexology on some levels, but you madam are crossing the line.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
How'd you hurt me?
From your reaction.

You're the one coming up looking like your stereotypical loudmouthed, dumb Yank.
Wouldn't want to give y'all the wrong impression.

Canada, EH.... Do you know Joe?
Funny part is how y'all love mouthing the stereotype, then take a major buttwound whenever anybody else dares to.

Like I said, caribou lard and poutine. Rub it in good.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Ah.... The squid defense - got your balls in a blender? Make ink....
You just pull these out of a hat at random, don't you? I answered your question directly.

You wanna be serious. I'm aware that Wynne is the premier of Ontario, and rather famously (and obnoxiously) "out" as a lesbian. I also understand the federal/provincial relationship in Canada, and have a sound general idea of how power is divided, though not, I hasten to say, as thorough or detailed as yours.

I'm just saying that Wynne's Declaration of Newspeak is stupid, and the hysterical reaction thereto is equally stupid.

But believe me, when you look at the clown show going on down hereabouts, it's nice to know other folks can be stupid, too.

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
I don't understand the rationale in the video. Is a mother not a parent? Is a father not a parent?

I don't see how replacing the words mother and father by parent will have any legal consequence. That said, why is Wynne wasting her time with words that will have no legal consequence while the debt clock keeps on ticking?

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
You just pull these out of a hat at random, don't you? I answered your question directly.

You wanna be serious. I'm aware that Wynne is the premier of Ontario, and rather famously (and obnoxiously) "out" as a lesbian. I also understand the federal/provincial relationship in Canada, and have a sound general idea of how power is divided, though not, I hasten to say, as thorough or detailed as yours.

I'm just saying that Wynne's Declaration of Newspeak is stupid, and the hysterical reaction thereto is equally stupid.

But believe me, when you look at the clown show going on down hereabouts, it's nice to know other folks can be stupid, too.
It comes with being a politician. Must suck knowing you're about as useful as the lady carved into a schooner's bow - especially when the whole gang is being tail-tugged by a dollar bill (or a loonie in the place where it's now pocket change)

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
It comes with being a politician. Must suck knowing you're about as useful as the lady carved into a schooner's bow
On behalf of figureheads (literal definition) everywhere, I take great offense to your implication that they're as useless as Americans!

- especially when the whole gang is being tail-tugged by a dollar bill (or a loonie in the place where it's now pocket change)
You stack up enough of 'em, you can count for something in the good ol' US of A!

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
On behalf of figureheads (literal definition) everywhere, I take great offense to your implication that they're as useless as Americans!
Subject of that statement was politicians. We're all Americans. Some of us are just a little more northerly
You stack up enough of 'em, you can count for something in the good ol' US of A!
...but it has nothing to do with care - because money sure as hell doesn't

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Subject of that statement was politicians. We're all Americans. Some of us are just a little more northerly
I've always thought the USA should be called "South Canada" and Mexico should be called "Even Souther Canada."

...but it has nothing to do with care - because money sure as hell doesn't
Ring of truth there. That's why most of the folks that have a lot of it are sociopaths. Certain emotional compatibility there.

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario
And how are the Liberals going to force us to call anyone including our parents by gender-neutral names.
People with common sense will continue to call people what they are, male, female and 'not-sure'. :)
Unless they label it a 'hate' crime to designate people as male or female? Which wouldn't surprise me.
It's been tried and hasn't worked. 'Don't call black people 'black', call them African Canadians. Don't call Indians 'Indians', call them First Nations Peoples. They tried to outlaw blackboards in favour of whiteboards. They tried to eliminate 'Miss' and 'Mrs' in favour of MS.
Normal people still call it like it is.