Grab them by the ***** politics!

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
Who loves possibly our next President,who happens to be a ***** grabber,as I understand there is nothing gentle about his aggressions.
I want to hear from Trumps beautiful wife,I want to see more of Trump denying the allegations,assess his lying techniques and more so I want to view and hear about Trump supporters,
Particularly women
***** grabbing President,has a ring to it,does it not?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Who loves possibly our next President,who happens to be a ***** grabber,as I understand there is nothing gentle about his aggressions.
I want to hear from Trumps beautiful wife,I want to see more of Trump denying the allegations,assess his lying techniques and more so I want to view and hear about Trump supporters,
Particularly women
***** grabbing President,has a ring to it,does it not?

I'll be glad when all this bull sh*t is finally over. Trump may or may not be guilty of all the stuff he's accused of. A lot of it has all of a sudden gotten very important after a dozen years and the closer he gets to the presidency the more important it gets. His 'victims' have had a decade or more to lay charges. I wonder how many of them are friends of Hillary's who are hired to hijack him. When you are worth $billions you don't have to go reaching up women's skirts! :) :) Intelligent people focus on the issues..........jobs, the economy, healthcare, security, crime....................not whose throat he stuck his tongue down!

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
I'll be glad when all this bull sh*t is finally over. Trump may or may not be guilty of all the stuff he's accused of. A lot of it has all of a sudden gotten very important after a dozen years and the closer he gets to the presidency the more important it gets. His 'victims' have had a decade or more to lay charges. I wonder how many of them are friends of Hillary's who are hired to hijack him. When you are worth $billions you don't have to go reaching up women's skirts! :) :) Intelligent people focus on the issues..........jobs, the economy, healthcare, security, crime....................not whose throat he stuck his tongue down!
The thread does contain a slight measure of immaturity.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Yeah, kinda like Bill Clinton's thing with Paula Jones suddenly became important eight years later.

Don't you just hate it when your own tactics are used against you?

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Difference being, a lot of the allegations against Trump have been Trumped up it turns out.
Clinton:
Well, he IS a rapist.
...and when it comes to countries
so is Highllary.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Every four years, industry leaders, lawyers and bankers put on this little freak show to con the people onto believing their voices matter in their own country
And every four years (two actually, but that's OK, you're Canadian), the people, in whom the sovereign franchise resides, let 'em do it.

So who's at fault?

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
Trump is a disgusting creep, but anyone who has ever watched him knows that, it's no surprise. Why anyone thinks he would be suitable to run the country, I can't imagine.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Trump is a disgusting creep, but anyone who has ever watched him knows that, it's no surprise. Why anyone thinks he would be suitable to run the country, I can't imagine.

He is the embodiment of America, itself ... a loud, brash bully who ingnores historic truth and invents his own mythology about being the greatest, ever.

Remington1

Council Member
Jan 30, 2016
Women do have a tendency to hide their shame of rape, so assaults falls in the same bucket of shame. We ask why? maybe it's years of courts treating them has the rapist and not the raped. These women, same as Cosby's victims decided to come out, because of what was happening on social media. For Cosby, it was the women outing him out being criticized and called liars when they knew it was true, it was the ethical thing to do and validate the other victims by yelling: "Yes, this Shi%t face drugged me and used me for hours"!! With Trump, these women (I'm sure there are many more), are sitting at home, same as us, probably thinking OMG, this foul mouth man who abused me, is now running for President and Commander of the United States. Their friends and family who all knew about these assaults, are probably also telling them, hell yes say something!!

Any man that can walk into a change room full of young women half nude is probably living a contorted reality. Men simply don't behave that way, come on! NO one I know has ever walked in the girls change room. Men would love to walk in there, but to actually go in and tell the girls to stand there so they can be inspected up and down, is simply a distorted dream for most, but no one does that in real life, and the reason is that most men would feel to bad for the person. Now these older ladies on CNN, you cannot watch them and not feel rage . You can tell the one assaulted on the plane (she looks like anybody's mom) is embarrassed and humiliated. I would kick Trumps *** if given the chance. Fuc%$ng bully.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
There's not as much fut clies in a Congressional vote ... but herring away Mr Tromp
Is that an autocorrect problem, or some Canadianism I'm (thankfully) unfamiliar with?

We'll know in less than four weeks. I don't think much of Trumpy the Clown, but I still support it over Gollum.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
No ... it's a typo (to which only liars are immune) monitored by someone hovering over a bait post
Good enough. I'll admit that today is so boring I spent a couple of minutes trying to figure out what "fut clies" could be a typo/autocorrect error of.

Wasn't trying to give you grief over it.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

I don't really think he is but he 10 times as qualified as Hillary. Trump has a few scruples, Hillary has none, not to mention Trump has abilities! :)