How come there is no relevant political conversation on this forum

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
When there is big political chit chat here in the real world,and when I arrive with great anticipation to this site,there is no mention of the big events political or otherwise which are occurring in the real world.
I want thousands of opinions and look what I have ended up with

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
That's because there are no relevant political Posters on this forum. Go to CBCs forum and see if anyone cares!!

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
When there is big political chit chat here in the real world,and when I arrive with great anticipation to this site,there is no mention of the big events political or otherwise which are occurring in the real world.

It's because it's run by astroturfers.

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
Like my nails, big boy?
LOL,thanks for the laugh

That's because there are no relevant political Posters on this forum. Go to CBCs forum and see if anyone cares!!
LOL,thanks for the laugh

Where in the world is there relevant political conversation?
I agree,so can't we just have fun attempting to be relevant,why does seriousness,uptight,name calling have to be part of the conversation,roll with it
But truly this site advertises a multiple amount of opportunities for conversation,false advertising,my opportunities are minimal to advertise my adventures within information design and application and to reach like minded auditors,why is that and false advertising has always got my ewe
Anyhow my use of this limited opportunity site sometimes makes me vocal
Stupid conversations go on,people talking to themselves,I query my involvement in such limited acess
I challenge my ability to cope with what really matters,I use this site to avoid unfinished business within information auditing,
Personal business of understanding,answers placed in concrete evidence or response,pain in my heart
Instead of being on this stupid site I should be finishing business,I know this and have for a long time
I am the monarch of avoidance by using distractions,not sure what to do about it ,
Such a mindless site,such a pity I waste my time here

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
www.youtube.com/watch?v=PM9-mgwCfVA

I am pleased to announce that carrot sales are up. The exchange rate for dogs is also up at nine. Was eight. Quite the increase, except for the southern dollar. Rumoured to be 8.5, no pickles for the French until the exchange opens again in the morning.

Falsettos confirmed to be real.
Muslims soaked in brine make excellent party favours.
Red right returning, but not until after the winter.
Seven more planned for the future.
Goats discovered in hotel drawers. Radisson denies knowledge.
Rumour festival still not confirmed.
Clear it to my badge.
Dead Kelly declares "There's Singin' in my brain!"

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Now THAT's relevant political discussion!

We're very sorry to have disappointed you. Door's over there. Toodles.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

It wouldn't have anything to do with Hillary and Trump being unworthy of political discussion would it?

JamesBondo

House Member
Mar 3, 2012

I agree. We should be talking about Donald Trump's last speech.