Ralph Goodale

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
Ralph doesn't act like a Liberal,
The other day He filled my ears with rhetoric,as he try to sell the public on the implementation of a board of sorts to serve the public in the corrections department.
Mr Goodale then went on to endorse the design plan of the Public Complaint Commision against the RCMP as being a model leader to implement this board in the same fashion and design.
Not sure how this Commission operates as of today,but history would state there purpose is or was not to serve the public or their own Officers

All I can say Mr Goodale ,is there too much heat in the kitchen?
Not once did he mention the benificial for the public or to the publicit corrections in general
Mr. Goodale is so washed up in the ability to view correctly,old stock
Now I am pissed off with being a Liberal

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
Everybody sees him down on JT all the time, don't you watch CBC?

No, I actually don't watch TV.

So the CBC is now showing politicians sucking on other politicians? That can't be prime time hours! And the CBC, that is a public broadcaster. Thank God I don't watch TV then. Do you enjoy watching it, Durry? Does it turn you on?

And Durry, I must say, it surprises me that you watch the CBC. What's up with that?

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Ralph is a dinosaur from way, way back. He'll make a grand Senator some day, I'm sure.

He and McCallum remind me of what I really really hated about the Chretien years. Ralph represents traditional cushy Liberal entitlism to me and McCallum just makes my flesh crawl.

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
Goodale is a cocksucker.
This is a little too personal for my description,I view him as wishy washy and if I'll character,a flip flop

Ralph is a dinosaur from way, way back. He'll make a grand Senator some day, I'm sure.

He and McCallum remind me of what I really really hated about the Chretien years. Ralph represents traditional cushy Liberal entitlism to me and McCallum just makes my flesh crawl.
You must be female?

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
LOL,come on haven't you given up on those rationales for political chit chat,or in your case avoidance of relevant conversation
I apologize for taking up your minds space,small minds and big minds
Why after months of old engagements would you bring up something so stale?
Do you think it is creditable,move along,
Rescuers,make me puke

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Goodale is a cocksucker.

I thought he is one of the few sane Liberals, anyone who is loyal to Justin does make you wonder. Like father like son - the acorn doesn't fall far from the tree! Hopefully 3 years or less of him left to put up with. He's a pea brain!

McCallum just makes me laugh when he speaks,but I have noticed he has certain effects on woman,and there is a common theme,just like your response

McCallum is an idiot! 25 grand refugees ....................F**K!

In defense of Ralph, he's old and he is in charge of safety matters, so I suggest he be allowed to run out his time in peace.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
I thought he is one of the few sane Liberals, anyone who is loyal to Justin does make you wonder. Like father like son - the acorn doesn't fall far from the tree! Hopefully 3 years or less of him left to put up with. He's a pea brain!

In defense of Ralph, he's old and he is in charge of safety matters, so I suggest he be allowed to run out his time in peace.

As I said earlier, send him to the Liberals ancient burial ground and make him a Senator.

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON

The next election won't be the Liberals' to win but the Conservatives' to lose. Unless something changes, the Cons have no legit reason to lose this one if they get their act together. Easy way for the Cons to win:

1. Promise spending cuts but make no promises on taxes. Taxes must dovetail with debt and expenditure anyway. Maybe shift taxes to user-pay, but make no promise to reduce taxes and no promise to not raise taxes. The Cons will appear more responsible that way. Again, taxes will dovetail with debt and expenditure. Just say that.

2. Focus on free trade and deregulation.

3. Stay the f**k away from identity politics. So no nuqab ban unless it is a legitimate security concern, no values test or barbaric practice's hotline, etc.

Follow those three basic rules and the Constitution will have won half the battle.