Catholic Church up to their old tricks again

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Walter's a Catlick?

... a holy, Roman Catlick?

I thought that he belonged to a Christian church.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
yes a catlick
and they only do it in the meownissiary pussieition

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
At the very least tell us what you're talking about.

Insert a link into a post.

You must be an awesome government employee. You didn't read the entire thread or didn't understand it or most likely it wasn't your department or job description so f^ck it, not your problem. Bureaucrat at your finest.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Insert a link into a post.

You must be an awesome government employee. You didn't read the entire thread or didn't understand it or most likely it wasn't your department or job description so f^ck it, not your problem. Bureaucrat at your finest.

You high?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Link please?
Do you have a headline where the RCC did a mass cleansing of the Clergy?? If not then I assume it would be the abuses they are most famous for tormenting families with such programs as the residential Schools.

Don't know how to do that
Type out the headline of the article in a post and we should be able to find a similar page and take it from there.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Do you have a headline where the RCC did a mass cleansing of the Clergy?? If not then I assume it would be the abuses they are most famous for tormenting families with such programs as the residential Schools.

A friend of mine was fiddled by a priest, when he was a seven year old altar boy. I'd love to fiddle that priest with the bumper of my car. I saw him walking down the street in Montreal, ten years ago and it was damned tempting, I'll tell you.

Alas,he was very old then and by now, he will be sizzling in the fiery seas of Hades, along with the rest of his kind.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
A friend of mine was fiddled by a priest, when he was a seven year old altar boy. I'd love to fiddle that priest with the bumper of my car. I saw him walking down the street in Montreal, ten years ago and it was damned tempting, I'll tell you.

Alas,he was very old then and by now, he will be sizzling in the fiery seas of Hades, along with the rest of his kind.
That holy mayn would probably have beat your wimpy little ayce choir boy.