Trudeau hailed as an 'Example' to the World

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
He's just not ready.

Justin Trudeau Hailed At UN As ‘Example’ To The World

NEW YORK — Prime Minister Justin Trudeau was enthusiastically embraced at the United Nations Monday, as diplomats and politicians shredded their usual nuanced tones for generous acclaim, unusual applause and selfies with the Canadian leader.

Trudeau was at the UN to tell the world’s leaders that Canada will work to help solve the global refugee and migration crisis and to announce a 10 per cent boost to humanitarian aid. He is scheduled to address the United Nations General Assembly for the first time on Tuesday.

In the UN’s corridors where leaders rubbed shoulders, praise for Trudeau came naturally.

Bulgarian President Rosen Plevneliev recalled how he spent two days beside Trudeau at the NATO summit in Warsaw — where the leaders were seated in alphabetical country order.

“I’ll tell you about him,” he told The Huffington Post Canada. “I love him. I admire him. He is a wonderful young leader of this planet. He’s an exceptional politician. He is giving an example to everyone in the world. And, I’m very honest, if you look at the new Canadian government, I say ‘Thank you, prime minister,’” Plevneliev said in an interview.

“If you look at the way he is accepting refugees at the airport, if you look how he speaks, if you look at his values, he is just spreading them. He is expressing them with every sentence,” the Bulgarian president went on.

Justin Trudeau Hailed At UN As 'Example' To The World

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
for taking it in the bum?
"Soros Hack Reveals Plot Behind Europe's Refugee Crisis; Media Manipulation; Cash For "Social Justice"
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-...refugee-crisis-media-funding-and-manipulation

Soros Admits Involvement In Migrant Crisis: ‘National Borders Are The Obstacle’
http://www.breitbart.com/london/201...ant-crisis-national-borders-are-the-obstacle/

www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1Qr7TnWG74
Soros "the happiest year of his life"
The jew who sold jews to the nazis

well great: Trudy is onside with darth vader

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Pardon me while I throw up! I just sent an email stating exactly the opposite - about how superficial he is. Of course the UN is going to praise him - he's a dork who hasn't a clue what the UN is really about and they're using him! What a dumb ***!

Dix

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
TrudOWE is an example all right. A perfect example or=f what is wrong with the UN and trust fund kids playing with OPM.An international embarrassment of the first order ready to be fleeced by everyone.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
...also us Older stock Canadians
but, we were embarrassed by Harper too...

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Another fluffer thread.....

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Can you point to anything beneficial that trudeau has accomplished for the average Canadian?
I imagine I could swing over to the Liberal Party website and pick up plenty of "evidence" that he's the best thing that ever happened to Dougie McKenzie. But that ain't the point. The point is that most of the Old Stock Canadians hereabouts would hate Trudeaubama if he cut taxes, balanced the budget, built up the military, raised the price of oil, and kicked out every non-white in Canada.

It's blind hatred. A famously poor basis for decision making.

Kinda like Obama. He don't bomb DOUCHE, the Real Americans hate him. He bombs DOUCHE, the Real Americans hate him. They hate him so much they're lining up with Vladimir Putin.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
All I see is hatred of oldstock Canadians from a Soros the nazi fan

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
I imagine I could swing over to the Liberal Party website and pick up plenty of "evidence" that he's the best thing that ever happened to Dougie McKenzie. But that ain't the point. The point is that most of the Old Stock Canadians hereabouts would hate Trudeaubama if he cut taxes, balanced the budget, built up the military, raised the price of oil, and kicked out every non-white in Canada.

It's blind hatred. A famously poor basis for decision making.

Kinda like Obama. He don't bomb DOUCHE, the Real Americans hate him. He bombs DOUCHE, the Real Americans hate him. They hate him so much they're lining up with Vladimir Putin.

The question still remains; what exactly has Trudeau accomplished that has benefited the average Canadian?

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
The UN wants to raid Canadian's wallets... that is all.

Trudeau is gullible enough to fall for the faux adulation.

Remington1

Council Member
Jan 30, 2016
I'm still willing to wait longer, but I haven't seen anything great happenings in Canada directly related to JT. His image around the world is impressive, which I have to admit is great to be represented by a decent, open and progressive leader. I think he has the right approach to the native fiasco though; the government should do much more, but not by falling prey to some of the current opportunistic, so call leaders; pretending that they care about the well being of their citizens. JT seems to have graspt their total falsehood and over exaggerated claim of mistreatment. Canada has done some wrong, but not all wrongs, many many of the issues in our reserves are due to those so called leaders.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
The question implies that the PM's only job is to benefit Dougie McKenzie. Do you have no foreign policy? Trudeaubama seems to be making Canada well-liked around the world.
We were well-liked before Justine became PM.