Trudeau hails “sisters upstairs” at sex-segregated mosque

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
He is a hypocrite born and bred but "he's so handsome" Canadians don't give a crap that he has no substance!

JMO

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
his 38% probably still go full-cuck on the shiny one (as evidenced by some in here) but soon they'll learn the hard way.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
What he should have done is started out by asking, 'How come the women are up there, not down here?'. Then, when given the BS answer, he should have said, 'Sorry, I'm not accepting that', and left.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
So what should he do when with those Jewish sects that separate women and men?

Cause, you know, Jewish women are not allowed at the Wall to pray. They're fighting for that right today, but that's not something they are legally supposed to do last I was aware.

So you going to say he should mic drop Jewish faiths?

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location

Cause, you know, Jewish women are not allowed at the Wall to pray. They're fighting for that right today, but that's not something they are legally supposed to do last I was aware.

Yup.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons

Of course not. No self-respecting libtard would be caught dead in a synagogue in the first place. That would piss off their Islamic overlords.
You rarely, if ever, hear about Canadian left-wing politicians attending Jewish events or taking part in Jewish holidays/celebrations. I'm not saying they don't, but if they do, the media doesn't think it's narrative worthy so they just ignore it.
But it even goes one further. Despite the leftist campaign to successfully remove organized prayer from public schools, our good little Wynned sock has permitted Islamic instruction to take place in at least one public school during school hours.
Not a SINGLE public school in Ontario has permitted any other form of religious instruction. No Jewish, no Christian, no Hinduism or Sikhism. Hell, not even the harmless religions like Buddhism or Taoism.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Todd Banks ‏@Banks_Todd

With heads covered, @cathmckenna and @karenmccrimmon entered through a side door and were not allowed to speak.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
What he should have done is started out by asking, 'How come the women are up there, not down here?'. Then, when given the BS answer, he should have said, 'Sorry, I'm not accepting that', and left.

Islam > Women's Rights according to the libs.

That's disgusting.

Those women should resign their seats, as they are not suitable to represent our country.

They're submitting as is required.

Canadian Jewish people have a wall in Canada that they are not allowed to pray at?

Decapoda

Council Member
Mar 4, 2016
He is a Muslim first, and a feminist second :laughing3:
He's either naively unaware of his own hypocrisy, or just simply unable to appease all of his conflicting ideals. I suspect it's a bit of both but more the latter, he's tripping over his own ideologies. This isn't surprising and pretty predictable, it was obvious from the start that this guy is all show and no substance.

Remington1

Council Member
Jan 30, 2016
The 3 female MP need to be outed and publicly shamed by all Canadian women, for accepting to be demeaned in such an insulting manner. They compromised their integrity by showing their willingness 'to kiss JT's ***" at any cost. Total embarrassment to all woman in Canada.

Decapoda

Council Member
Mar 4, 2016
Storm in a tea cup. Public change rooms and public washrooms are segregated in Canada too.

Red herring. The women aren't instructed to worship in a female only mosque, they are instructed to arrive through a side door, keep their heads covered and not to address the mosque. If you honestly think this is equivalent to men and women using different washrooms, you're as self-deluded and confused as Trudeau.