Do Canada's racial demographics concern you?

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
They certainly don't concern me. I'm more concerned about the content of a person's character, not the hue of his skin or his place of birth.

However, it would seem that a few white nationalists have appeared on this forum all concerned about seeing people on the streets who don't look like carbon copies of them.

So I figured I'd create a discussion specifically on the subject of the importance of skin hues here.

Go ahead, convince me that skin colour matters.

Queb

Electoral Member
Jun 23, 2013
They certainly don't concern me. I'm more concerned about the content of a person's character, not the hue of his skin or his place of birth.

However, it would seem that a few white nationalists have appeared on this forum all concerned about seeing people on the streets who don't look like carbon copies of them.

So I figured I'd create a discussion specifically on the subject of the importance of skin hues here.

Human race do not exist. So, no, I don't mind.

It's all about diversity, culture and social cohesion.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
My daughters are from China.

Last night, one of my daughters told me that two classmates looked at her, and said, 'How do you get so tanned? Do you go to a tanning booth?'...she looked at them, and said, 'Well, I'm not white, so that's probably it...'

I have no problems with Canada's racial profile.

The Dissident

Sep 13, 2016
Of course skin colour matter. The purple next door clash with their yellow house.

Canada was roughly 92% White pre 1965 before the anti-Whites ruling Canada criminally broke down our national borders and led into our country massive numbers of non-White people from the Second and Third world, AND THEN IMPOSED VIOLENT LAWS OF RACIAL FORCE-INTEGRATION UPON THE WHITE PEOPLE TO ENSURE OUR FORCE-ASSIMILATION INTO THESE NON-WHITES BEING FORCE-FLOODED INTO OUR LIVING SPACES. They made it very clear that they considered Canada too White, hence, the massive non-White immigration. This was all done without the consent of the majority White population of Canada.

The point is that the people at the top had a very hateful and strong disapproval with the White demographics of Canada pre-1965, and they took criminal actions to destroy in part, if not in whole, the White nation living in Canada, ie, they implemented a program of White racial force-assimilation, that is, White Genocide.

Obviously race is very important to those running Canada, in fact the whole English speaking world. They absolutely HATE White populations wherever we live, and they always take actions to target us with White racial force-assimlation, ie, White Genocide.

So clearly, race does matter to all of those pschopathic anti-Whites who have tried to get rid of White people through forced racial asssimilation, ie, White Genocide.

This is why we keep saying that Diversity, Multiculturalism, and Assimilation are just codewords for White Genocide, and,

Racist and White Supremacist are just anti-White HATE words used by crazy anti-Whites who've agreed with and benefited from the policy of White Genocide.

Thanks

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
Canada was roughly 92% White pre 1965 before the anti-Whites ruling Canada criminally broke down our national borders and led into our country massive numbers of non-White people from the Second and Third world, AND THEN IMPOSED VIOLENT LAWS OF RACIAL FORCE-INTEGRATION UPON THE WHITE PEOPLE TO ENSURE OUR FORCE-ASSIMILATION. They made it very clear that they considered Canada too White, hence, the massive non-White immigration. This was all done without the consent of the majority White population of Canada.

The point is that the people at the top had a very hateful and strong disapproval with the White demographics of Canada pre-1965, and they took criminal actions to destroy in part, if not in whole, the White nation living in Canada, ie, they implemented a program of White racial force-assimilation, that is, White Genocide.

Obviously race is very important to those running Canada, in fact the whole English speaking world. They absolutely HATE White populations wherever we live, and they always take actions to target us with White racial force-assimlation, ie, White Genocide.

So clearly, race does matter to all of those pschopathic anti-White who have tried to get rid of White people through forced racial asssimilation, ie, White Genocide.

This is why we keep saying that Diversity, Multiculturalism, and Assimilation are just codewords for White Genocide, and,

Racist and White Supremacist are just anti-White HATE words used by crazy anti-Whites who've agreed with and benefited from the policy of White Genocide.

Thanks

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the majority (except indigenous peoples until 1960) elected all of our governments since confederation. So why didn't whites like you just vote for a white nationalist party?

If you don't like open immigration, then vote for a party that shares your views. Simple, innit?

Corduroy

Senate Member
Feb 9, 2011
Vancouver, BC

Wow, you're right. Do you think the new explicitly racist forum members will convince our old closeted Klan members to come out?

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015

I'm "really old stock Canadian" and I've known way too many pure whitey-white people like me that I would happily sick the Mastiffs onto.

I also know kind, gentle, intelligent Black Jamaicans, Ghanayans, Sihks, Mohawk, Han Chinese, _______ (fill in the blank)

The Dissident

Sep 13, 2016
Correct me if I'm wrong, but the majority (except indigenous peoples until 1960) elected all of our governments since confederation. So why didn't whites like you just vote for a white nationalist party?

If you don't like open immigration, then vote for a party that shares your views. Simple, innit?

But this misses the point Mach...None of us ever voted for open borders, massive non-white immigration, forced racial White integration, and assimilation policies systematically targeted upon White people and our kids. Every government has always said that it would look after our interests but when elected did the exact opposite, and every political party has clearly been committed to these anti-White policies. So regardless of who we voted for we got the same anti-White policies leading ultimately to White Genocide.

Finally, if we have to try to get in a nationalist party to halt these evil anti-White policies, this merely says that the existing political class has been totally committed to the policy of White Genocide, and are still culpable for their criminal machinations against the very White people that they were supposed to take care of. They reneged on this most fundamental responsibility, and are now subject to numerous charges.

Thanks

Wow, you're right. Do you think the new explicitly racist forum members will convince our old closeted Klan members to come out?

Klan?? You must be referring to the old anti-White Klan that is running the English speaking world. This Ant-White Klan has attempted to force-assimilate White populations right off the face of the planet. Evil

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
It must be a member of selfsame's tag team. :)

I don't worry about what's on the outside. I worry about what's on the inside.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
But this misses the point Mach...None of us ever voted for open borders, massive non-white immigration, forced racial White integration, and assimilation policies systematically targeted upon White people and our kids. Every government has always said that it would look after our interests but when elected did the exact opposite, and every political party has clearly been committed to these anti-White policies. So regardless of who we voted for we got the same anti-White policies leading ultimately to White Genocide.

Finally, if we have to try to get in a nationalist party to halt these evil anti-White policies, this merely says that the existing political class has been totally committed to the policy of White Genocide, and are still culpable for their criminal machinations against the very White people that they were supposed to take care of. They reneged on this most fundamental responsibility, and are now subject to numerous charges.

Thanks

Klan?? You must be referring to the old anti-White Klan that is running the English speaking world. This Ant-White Klan has attempted to force-assimilate White populations right off the face of the planet. Evil

I'm curious, when did your family come to Canada?

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
This is so disappointing.

CNN reported today that Walt Disney’s new film called “Jet Black,” the African-American version of “Snow White" has been cancelled.
All of the seven dwarfs: Dealer, Stealer, Mugger, Forger, Drive- By, Homeboy, and Shank have refused to sing “Hi Ho, Hi Ho” because they say it offends black prostitutes.

They also say there ain’t no way in hell they’re gonna sing
“It’s off to work we go."

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Now, blue skin is a problem
Opiate poisoning or cyanide maybe
dead?
likely...

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
This is so disappointing.

CNN reported today that Walt Disney’s new film called “Jet Black,” the African-American version of “Snow White" has been cancelled.
All of the seven dwarfs: Dealer, Stealer, Mugger, Forger, Drive- By, Homeboy, and Shank have refused to sing “Hi Ho, Hi Ho” because they say it offends black prostitutes.

They also say there ain’t no way in hell they’re gonna sing
“It’s off to work we go."

Your point being?

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island

I doubt there are enough people in Canada with that idiot's views to form a party. I wonder if he knows that there are millions of white people that don't speak English?