67% of Canadians favour screening newcomers for 'anti-Canadian values

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Old stock, common-sensed goodness. It's happening kids.

Queb

Electoral Member
Jun 23, 2013
You just have to say that this is a proposal that comes from Quebec and everyone will be against in the ROC.

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
Not blowing each other to bits.

Do you believe that it is acceptable to blow people to bits?

Yes. No.

'Well, I'm not sure I know how to answer that, sir. You see, what if I'm a soldier in the Canadian army and am under attack and have explosives that I can use? What if an armed gunman breaks into my house? What if I'm a crazy fanatic who wants to blow people up? Which do you mean? Please clarify?'

You'd want the questions to be more specific.

Do you believe that it is acceptable to blow people to bit illegally?

Yes. No.

'Hmmm... I think the word 'ilegally' gives that one away. I'll answer no whatever I believe.

Ohhh, very effective test indeed? Foolproof, totally.

And think of the people giving the tests. I was reading a few years ago that Immigration Canada judge the genuineness of a marriage on the stupidest and most prejudicial grounds, like age disparity, where the marriage was held, and other total non sequiturs.

Would you trust such a dimwit with giving that kind of a test?

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
The debate is not whether Canada should screen for Canadian values.. but What Canadian Values are.

I would be willing to exclude anyone who views homosexuality as anything but a degrading and caustic affliction to the individual and societies which embrace and celebrate it. Anyone who can't see that AGW is a massive fraud aimed at depopulation and imposing a torpid pagan spiritualism on the nation. That feminism is fundamentally a bane on family and especially on women through imposing murder of infants over motherhood... I could go on, but i'm sure i've already lost a plurality of the consensus.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
The debate is not whether Canada should screen for Canadian values.. but What Canadian Values are.

I would be willing to exclude anyone who views homosexuality as anything but a degrading and caustic affliction to the individual and societies which embrace and celebrate it. Anyone who can't see that AGW is a massive fraud aimed at depopulation and imposing a torpid pagan spiritualism on the nation. That feminism is fundamentally a bain on family and especially on women through imposing murder of infants over motherhood... I could go on, but i'm sure i've already lost a plurality of the consensus.
You've also identified yourself as well outside the Canadian mainstream. Maybe they should kick you out.

By the way, it's "bane," and the first-person pronoun should be capitalized.

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
You've also identified yourself as well outside the Canadian mainstream. Maybe they should kick you out.

By the way, it's "bane," and the first-person pronoun should be capitalized.

Criticizing spelling and grammar on the web is very poor Netiquette, your mother should have taught your that, bones. But i really don't expect Americans to brought up with any sort of manners. They definitely should be stopped at the border.

And i'm not sure i am out of the Canadian mainstream. I no longer trust polls or politicians, especially those of the squalid ilk of Justin Trudeau, to tell me what that is.. and i'm positive you don't know.

Last edited:

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Criticizing spelling and grammar on the web is very poor Netiquette, bones. But i really don't expect Americans to brought up with any sort of manners. They definitely should be stopped at the border.
Drooling in hysterical terror of anybody who isn't a straight white Christian ain't very good manners, but that don't stop you.

And i'm not sure i am out of the Canadian mainstream. I no longer trust polls or politicians, especially those of the squalid ilk of Justin Trudeau, to tell me what that is.. and i'm positive you don't know.
So, you think the general acceptance of all those people who terrify you is the work of a tiny cabal of eee-vil folk?

You're not only a snivelling coward, you're amazingly stupid.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury

Yes. No.

'Well, I'm not sure I know how to answer that, sir. You see, what if I'm a soldier in the Canadian army and am under attack and have explosives that I can use? What if an armed gunman breaks into my house? What if I'm a crazy fanatic who wants to blow people up? Which do you mean? Please clarify?'

Yes. No.

'Hmmm... I think the word 'ilegally' gives that one away. I'll answer no whatever I believe.

And think of the people giving the tests. I was reading a few years ago that Immigration Canada judge the genuineness of a marriage on the stupidest and most prejudicial grounds, like age disparity, where the marriage was held, and other total non sequiturs.

I believe "Not blowing each other to bits" would indicate blowing each other to bits isn't one of those Canadian values.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

Yes. No.

Yes. No.

Take a good look at the stains. Those were people.

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
Drooling in hysterical terror of anybody who isn't a straight white Christian ain't very good manners, but that don't stop you.

So, you think the general acceptance of all those people who terrify you is the work of a tiny cabal of eee-vil folk?

You're not only a snivelling coward, you're amazingly stupid.

I just think population has been so dumbed down by politically correct clap trap in the educational system and mainstream media.. that most of them can no longer tell up from down, right from wrong, good from evil. Why should i care what a bunch cowed, aimless zombies consider acceptable... uh like you.

Last edited:

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Take a good look at the stains. Those were people.
I HATE people stains! You just can't get 'em out of linen. Nothing works!

I just think population has been so dumbed down by politically correct clap trap in the educational system and mainstream media.. that most of them can no longer tell up from down, right from wrong, good from evil. Why should i care what a bunch zombies think.
You certainly led the race to the bottom.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
This is true. I'd rather wash out the sh-t stains on the gonch of our global society than have to paint over human stains on the streets.

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
Criticizing spelling and grammar on the web is very poor Netiquette,
Maybe, but it does give clues to the realistic intelligence of the one who's posts are full of such errors.
But i really don't expect Americans to brought up with any sort of manners.
I don't expect a lot of Canadians to be brought up with proper manners. Especially radical Christians who are intolerant.
And i'm not sure i am out of the Canadian mainstream.
The rest of us are pretty damn sure.
I no longer trust polls or politicians,
Or radical Christians.
...to tell me what that is..
But you will trust a group of people who believe an imaginary bearded dude in the sky rules the universe. :roll:
and i'm positive you don't know.
I actually think TB knows more about mainstream Canada than you

I just think population has been so dumbed down by politically correct clap trap in the educational system and mainstream media.. that most of them can no longer tell up from down, right from wrong, good from evil. Why should i care what a bunch cowed, aimless zombies consider acceptable... uh like you.
But the church teaching you intolerance and that a magic man in the clouds rules the universe is the top level of intelligence. :roll: