Wildrose leader apologizes for joking about assaulting Rachel Notley

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Thanks Trump.

Jean apologizes for joking about beating premier during public forum

Wildrose leader Brian Jean is apologizing after he joked about beating Premier Rachel Notley during a town hall forum in Fort McMurray.

Jean made the comment Tuesday evening, when local seniors advocate Joan Furber complained about the quality of seniors’ care and housing in the city during a question and answer period.

“I’ve been beating this drum for 10, 11 years,” said Jean. “I will continue to beat it, I promise. But it’s against the law to beat Rachel Notley.”

Much of the audience laughed, while other corners of the room gasped in shock. Most members of the Wildrose caucus, who are meeting in Fort McMurray this week for caucus meetings, were scattered throughout the room.

Jean apologizes for joking about beating premier | Fort McMurray Today

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Lol.

anyway, prog narrative I guess.

JamesBondo

House Member
Mar 3, 2012
Thanks Trump.

Jean apologizes for joking about beating premier during public forum

Wildrose leader Brian Jean is apologizing after he joked about beating Premier Rachel Notley during a town hall forum in Fort McMurray.

Jean made the comment Tuesday evening, when local seniors advocate Joan Furber complained about the quality of seniors’ care and housing in the city during a question and answer period.

“I’ve been beating this drum for 10, 11 years,” said Jean. “I will continue to beat it, I promise. But it’s against the law to beat Rachel Notley.”

Much of the audience laughed, while other corners of the room gasped in shock. Most members of the Wildrose caucus, who are meeting in Fort McMurray this week for caucus meetings, were scattered throughout the room.

Jean apologizes for joking about beating premier | Fort McMurray Today

To all the gaspers, good grief! Rachel Notley is not a drum.

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
Notley is in the fast lane to destroying Alberta's economy and pushing a huge portion of the population into poverty. Most of us would like to see her get a sh^t-kicking. Her gender doesn't matter, it's about her horrible policy.

Twitter has always been a reputable research source.

It seems to be just fine when it agrees with your viewpoint...hypocrite

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
Notley is in the fast lane to destroying Alberta's economy and pushing a huge portion of the population into poverty. Most of us would like to see her get a sh^t-kicking. Her gender doesn't matter, it's about her horrible policy.

I'm pretty sure that's mostly due to the world oil price, which has nothing to do with whoever the premier of alberta happens to be.

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
I'm pretty sure that's mostly due to the world oil price, which has nothing to do with whoever the premier of alberta happens to be.

Sure oil price has some influence but her policies are causing businesses to pack up and leave. Just compare how Sask is doing during this period. Similar economies in both provinces yet Sask is seeing a huge influx of investment in oil & gas development while everyone is leaving AB. Both are dealing with the same prices for oil & gas. I hope the stupid c^nt dies in a fiery plane crash for what she is doing to this province and the citizens. She is on a blind agenda which goes against the will of the majority and she doesn't care about any collateral damage (ie people losing everything) so long as she is following the national NDP desires to kill oil & gas industry in Canada and force everyone to be completely reliant on the big government nanny state. A full-on revolt couldn't come fast enough for me.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island

Only partly. A good government would be out beating the bushes looking for investment. Notley and her gang scared off any potential investment with talk of more taxes and a lack of commitment on pipelines.

People love Notley, so don't expect a revolt any time soon.

That would be people in Ontario. Maybe. Certainly no one from Alberta or BC. except other transplanted Ontario dippers.