The unmediated photo is the message

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
The camera loves Justin Trudeau – and he knows it. Eric Andrew-Gee job-shadows Adam Scotti, the photographer charged with capturing every move of a Prime Minister well aware that, in the age of social media, a flattering picture may be worth far more than a thousand words

The Prime Minister goes about his business apparently oblivious to the snapping of Adam Scotti, which he says he tunes out – unless there is something he can do to make a shot better.

Justin Trudeau is being photographed signing photographs of himself. He glides a black Sharpie over the glossy printouts. A camera lens flutters nearby. The quiet is broken when one of his markers dries up.

“Tommy!” the Prime Minister cries. “I need a new Sharpie!”

His assistant, Tommy Desfossés, hurries in with a fresh writing implement.

The signing resumes. Behind the camera, and behind the photos on Mr. Trudeau’s desk, is Adam Scotti, the Prime Minister’s official photographer, responsible for some of the best-known images of our most image-conscious leader in a generation.

Mr. Trudeau hugging the panda cubs? That was Mr. Scotti. Son Hadrien high-fiving Barack Obama? Mr. Scotti, as well.

more sunny drama from the heart

In this social media age, Trudeau's photographer is a power player - The Globe and Mail

Tommy! Can you call my mom?

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
I like the pandaring pic
( are those weeds in the background? )
can I get a 8x12 glossy print framed and a couple wallet sized for the kids?

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
I would love to find that constitutional clause where it authorizes spending $100k on a personal photographer for the PM.

How about you just do a good f^cking job of representing the citizens will and wishes then you won't need to blow $1 million or more a year on publicity...it will take care of itself.

Remington1

Council Member
Jan 30, 2016
Signing photographs of himself!! yikes. "The quiet is broken when one of his markers dries up", what the f&^k, how many is he signing? and who the hell is getting these? His amigos?

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Don't worry he even took him on holidays in Tofino . You would think he would want a break while on holiday .

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
Locust regardless of my preference for president, which I have none, and my awareness of both candidates many shortcomings, I find your avatar to be damn disrespectful of a major candidate and former first lady ya greasy prick..

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Locust regardless of my preference for president, which I have none, and my awareness of both candidates many shortcomings, I find your avatar to be damn disrespectful of a major candidate and former first lady ya greasy prick..

At first I was like:

It's just the old hag hildebeast blocking the letter “o” on a sign that read “count.” You're just seeing Rorschach vulgarities.

Then I was like:

hemming and hawing, nah... torn really between "I know you are but what I am" and "your mom" or...

But finally I was like:

but "if a picture paints a thousands words" and that started to creep into my occipital lobes.

So who loves ya Laudanum or labium, whatever your name is.

anyway you handsome brute, I don't always multimeme so consider yourself lucky and get back to work.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
the unmoderated message is the message from a jackass editor,cause it was about Harper if had been Trudeau someone would be charged by RCMP & taken off twitter :

Stephen Taylor ‏@stephen_taylor

I don't know how The Walrus could let this comment go without investigation.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
At first I was like:

It's just the old hag hildebeast blocking the letter “o” on a sign that read “count.” You're just seeing Rorschach vulgarities.

Then I was like:

hemming and hawing, nah... torn really between "I know you are but what I am" and "your mom" or...

But finally I was like:

but "if a picture paints a thousands words" and that started to creep into my occipital lobes.

So who loves ya Laudanum or labium, whatever your name is.

anyway you handsome brute, I don't always multimeme so consider yourself lucky and get back to work.
Locust ye show no remorse for the heinous thing you've done. Shame on you, why you disrespectful bastid they oughta put ye in stocks at the town square sir.