Shiny.

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
You need to diversify.
What do you mean?
All I know is information auditing
I do know I can use some computer courses ,opportunities,confidence,not sure what else,I think I am dam good at information auditing
Where do you see me selling myself short?
Information auditing is broad and can be utilized by many sectors for different beneficial reasons,Myself I prefer Constitutional information design and administrative Justice information design,this of course asked if I have a choice on serving the public with all this knowledge.
I may possibly in the near future include in my service,one to one,in person assessments,I have discovere sometimes meeting people is best,particularly azzholes
How I handle information and ethical practice within this handling is what I am thinking about right now,I worry,
one on one interviews can be set up and I don't want my craft used for such old ways
Where do you view expansions?

How should my service diversify?

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
Your grammar sucks and your subject matter is boring ashell. Why I wanna read your c rap
Great!
Then do not read my posts or better yet don't comment
This is the great thing about this forum,you can follow who interests you and skip the rest

And for all you doubters,I know exactly what I am talking about
I am a dam good auditor

It feels great identifying myself at good at what I do
Give me information and I will audit it,the best in my field

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
Great!
Then do not read my posts or better yet don't comment
This is the great thing about this forum,you can follow who interests you and skip the rest

And for all you doubters,I know exactly what I am talking about
I am a dam good auditor

It feels great identifying myself at good at what I do
Give me information and I will audit it,the best in my field

One thing about this forum is many of the people have nothing better to do and use every post as their personal entertainment and confidence booster, you know, because they have no other outlet in life so they bolster themselves at others expense. Which is fine because everyone is not as smart as they are and believes in the wrong politics too.
But just you never mind. I hope this has taught you to not ask validation from bored losers.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
One thing about this forum is many of the people have nothing better to do and use every post as their personal entertainment and confidence booster, you know, because they have no other outlet in life so they bolster themselves at others expense. Which is fine because everyone is not as smart as they are and believes in the wrong politics too.
But just you never mind. I hope this has taught you to not ask validation from bored losers.
no you are

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
Thank You
Do you have a problem with participants using this forum for personal gain?
Explain yourself

Better yet do you have a problem if this forum is used for political gain?