As I was looking

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
Today I went seeking an old advocacy letter,as I seeked these written papers,I was reminded of the mound of papers I have accumulated,as I progressed through my information auditing trails,may it be newspaper articles about the death of Kyle Young ,Wiebo Ludwig,or many advocacy letters,I had lots to say upon deaf ears,asI read these letters I was reminded of my naivness within politics,not any more,I dislike spinning
As I rummaged through these old means of communication,I thought to myself,
What do I do with these?
I recall at one time burning lots of my adventures in politics
This is where you kind readers can help me out
What do I do with the information I have collected
I am thinking of doing a political website,telling my stories and navigation through political processes
What do you think
I know this tech wizard who coulduse extra cash,"Carlo"would be glad to assist,a man working below his talent
What you should know is I have come a long way in politics,at present optimistic thoughts in what to do with all this knowledge
My other great thought was either website or YouTube,or....apply to sit and serve in public or private boards of public interest?
Empower me please
Still seeking the intended advice letter
Dam I wish I did not burn that shyte

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
why are you still here?
We must be in the same wave length,I left an answer to the previous same question,
I am back to use this forum for pleasure,
If you don't like it
Stuff it

That is not empowerment you yellow belly sap sucker

Get a job or better yet
Come along for the ride

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
well oiled beef hooked

I understood you were taking your little avatar in trembling hands, blowing your nose and leaving because your jimmies were rustled.

whatever.

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
I would like to share with the readers some of my documentation,practice run,would be helpful
Like some letters I received from anonymous providers ,mysterious donors of my navigation through information design,
All was not letters,verbal,true or not,I documented the spin of information,true or not
Some information traumatized me,PTS is real in my world
Formulation of design,handling and interpretation of information,came in different forms with predictable agendas and design,
Of course in the good old days,newspapers were suppose to be impartial within information design,not true

well oiled beef hooked

I understood you were taking your little avatar in trembling hands, blowing your nose and leaving because your jimmies were rustled.

whatever.
You want a job,assisting in my story,what are your tech skills,could use your arrogance,let's make some coin

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Just a few more degrees and we will slice it up and serve it between rye slices with butter and HP. Have you got any dill pickle.

Just kidding, I not suppose to look fondly back on past lives, now I'm only allowed to warm not ingest. It has been forrbidden.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Forbidden?are you Catholic Darkbeaver?

I do admit shift change within this forum is difficult to keep up with?
Agree Darkbeaver?

Yes I am a universal church. What shift change do you allude to sir? In my time here there has been no shift whatever, it is the same as it was in the beginning, eternal and everlasting illustrious entertaining daftness sprinkled with humour and human concern. This is the human condition you have only to perform as you are nothing else is required here your limps and lisps are forgiven at the outset, obey the modulators correct your spelling when necessary, try to adhere to punctuation, go where you will, there are no monsters or scumbags here the staff removes them seconds after they attempts to mount the steps. The place is swept regularly no dust no dirt no problem. Have fun or have none it's your dime.