President Obama’s speech to House of Commons

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
President Obama’s speech to House of Commons

U.S. President Barack Obama handed the torch of progressive politics to Prime Minister Justin Trudeau Wednesday in a warm, rousing speech to Parliament, in which he also bluntly urged Canada to spend more on defence to meet its international obligations.

He praised the extraordinary alliance and deep friendship between Canada and the United States.

"We see ourselves in each other and our lives are richer for it," Obama said.

"The enduring partnership between Canada and the United States is as strong as it has ever been and we are more closely aligned than ever before."

Obama defends progressive values in speech to Parliament - Politics - CBC News

www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZH4n6DfcFw

That's right, the world needs MORE Canada.. :canada:

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
It was a motherhood speech.

Good for the Liberals tho because they are so clueless they needed some sort of compass

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
I've generally managed to ignore most the news on this. This summit of post nationalists and post structuralists, of North American unionists, does not, imho, represent the future of the continent. So whatever 'torch' Obama has passed on to Justin.. i'd take it with a grain of salt.. as an insubstantial aspiration from one has-been to another. Obama should be looking for trends from across the pond.. or in his own country's election campaign.

Last edited:

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
BHO is so boring. I pity the MP's having to listen to his shjt.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Hillary supporter pushes his Nazi Golf Balls.

Liberals snatching them up in support of Nazis and Hillary.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Interesting that he had a set of Nazi golf balls. He probably has a whole garage full of Nazi memorabilia being a liberal and all.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Seriously

Nothing you post I take seriously you religious hack.

Interesting that he had a set of Nazi golf balls. He probably has a whole garage full of Nazi memorabilia being a liberal and all.

In Canada a Conservative is equal to a Democrat on the political spectrum..

In short Republicans are far right wing nut jobs according to Canadian politics.

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
Obama has lied about the XL p/l to Americans.

He said the p/l was only meant to ship oil to the southern state so that Canada ship oil overseas from there. He also said the p/l would only creat a couple thousand jobs.

I'm not sure if he's such a lier because he is Pres, or if this is a charateristic of a black person who has power????

In any case, seeing him makes me sick!!