Will media notice $17.77 Jamba Juice bill?

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Todd Banks ‏@Banks_Todd

Todd Banks Retweeted The Rebel
Remember Bev Oda? Where's the outrage from @cbcnews @ctvnews @globalnews @donmartinctv @petermansbridge?

EXCLUSIVE docs reveal Liberals' inflated expenses for NY trip

If Bev Oda’s $16 glass of orange juice was a scandal, then surely a $17.77 order at Jamba Juice made by a staffer to International Development Minister Marie-Claude Bibeau is worth looking into.

The cost appears in documents I obtained under the Access to Information Act, detailing expenses from the federal government’s delegation to New York City to visit the United Nations in March of this year.

This is the trip when Prime Minister Justin Trudeau announced that Canada would be seeking a U.N. Security Council seat.

The government also spent $35,482.95 to hire car services to drive people around, including a private car for Bibeau coming in at up to $552.00 per day, plus tax, fuel surcharge and tip. SUVs and drivers rented for “media advance” cost as much as $1,155.75.

Part of the Bev Oda scandal was that she had spent $1,000 per day on limousines.

For just a few days worth of travel, the government spent $5,443.60 on gratuities and $2,041.35 on fuel surcharges to just the car company, not to mention other expenses on the trip.

Like, for example, a $304 flower arrangement to spruce up a meeting room.

I’ll take you through the expenses on this trip.

here

ATIP docs reveal Liberals' inflated expenses for NY trip: Will media notice that $17.77 Jamba Juice? - The Rebel

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Liberal inflation, that rings a bell.

It's an outrageous attack on parlimentry figures designed to weaken the Citizens resolve and hasten martial law and press gangs for the liberation of Ukraine. I will volunteer as soon as my hip is up to it. Vive la Ukeeas!