Drug Addicted Liberal Cabinet Minister Resigns

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
Seems like there's a lot of Liberals turning to the bottle in a sad attempt in dealing with their leader.

Hell, I have to wonder if Trudeau is hitting the bottle what with his tendencies to beat women an all.

Oh well, Sunny Ways I guess

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
To be honest he quit on his own..... If he had been speeding through town smoking meth from a light bulb with a hooker in shotgun then maybe I think it would be a huge deal

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Probably to find out if they will be getting paid for the sex and the blow.

Maybe Justin will write-off this as a 'business expense'

Sad part is with liberals is that drug abuse and corruption are completely acceptable as they are simply in power. That is all, corruption and fraud are perfectly acceptable because there is more of them than us at this time.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Seems like there's a lot of Liberals turning to the bottle in a sad attempt in dealing with their leader.

Hell, I have to wonder if Trudeau is hitting the bottle what with his tendencies to beat women an all.

Oh well, Sunny Ways I guess

Oh, oh, here comes the drama! W.T.F. can't people just wish him well instead of behaving like A$$holes?

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
Sad part is with liberals is that drug abuse and corruption are completely acceptable as they are simply in power. That is all, corruption and fraud are perfectly acceptable because there is more of them than us at this time.

To be fair the vast majority of Canadians are or have been alchohalics.... including me

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
To be fair the vast majority of Canadians are or have been alchohalics.... including me

Right on Johnny- I was never an official alcoholic, but I loved drinking, although I never felt compelled to drink at any specific time unless a party was happening. After about 30 years of it the novelty wore off. I still reserve the right to drink at any time, although it's been about 3 years since I had a beer. Anyway whatever demons Tootoo has I wish him well...............there's no reason for anyone to belittle him. It just shows small mindedness!

Dam Now trudOWE is going to have to find another drunk to balance out his cabinet. Maybe ellimay will do it?

But it has to be a male. (Assuming Ellimay is a female) :) :)

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
When I was in high school, my guidance counselor told us we had a choice between drinkin' too much, smokin' too much dope or bein' a politician. My buddy Jughead Jones, we called him that because of the Archie comics, stood up and swore at the counselor, and told him, you can call my sister a ****, but NOBODY is gonna call me or anyone in my family 'a politician'!

Then Jughead spit in his eye.