Trudeau lies to spend your money on exoctic date night

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
Apparently the reward for throwing a hissy fit and assaulting people who don't comply with his wishes is an expensive date night in Japan on the taxpayers dime to celebrate his anniversary. Problem is it isn't his anniversary.

Justin Trudeau is in Japan. The G7 meeting starts later this week, but Trudeau wanted to go early, at enormous government expense. The big government jet, all of his staff and handlers. And of course princess Sophie. But don’t worry: It’s a “working visit.”

But now we know that’s not true.

He’s taking Wednesday off work, to spend the day with his wife and celebrate their anniversary.

But actually, that’s a bit of a lie, too.

The Trudeaus’ anniversary is on May 28th. That’s on Saturday, after the G7 is over. They’d be back in Canada by then, because of the time zones.

But then they can’t have an exotic date night at taxpayers expense, can they?

Who in the real world gets to take their anniversary off from work?

He’s lazy, sure. Trudeau always had one of the lowest attendance records in Parliament as an MP. It bored him.

Trudeau's whole life has been this way. He was a substitute drama teacher, not even a full-time drama teacher, because a full-time job would get in the way of fun.

He dropped out of university where he was studying environmental something, because it was too much work.

Justin and Sophie Trudeau are a national disgrace, and an international embarrassment.

“Disgusting� Trudeau LIES about anniversary to enjoy “exotic date night� in Japan — and you’re paying for it - The Rebel

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
That's rich, the man who constantly has his hand out asking for money, commenting on where someone else gets their money.

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
That's rich, the man who constantly has his hand out asking for money, commenting on where someone else gets their money.
There is a huge difference between asking for donations and blatantly wasting taxpayer money while lying about it. You comments are making me wonder if you have a man-crush on Justine

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
There is a huge difference between asking for donations and blatantly wasting taxpayer money while lying about it. You comments are making me wonder if you have a man-crush on Justine

Didn't vote for him and won't vote for him.

As for levant, he's a sponge. Gets himself in trouble and then suckers his readership into bailing him out. He's been like that since the western.

FiveParadox

Governor General
Dec 20, 2005
Vancouver, BC
Sorry to disappoint you once again, Nick, but the Prime Minister is doing this on personal funds. And yes, sometimes people celebrate anniversaries, and birthdays, and graduations, and other landmark occasions, on days other than the actual day on which the thing happens. Not sure what it is that keeps your schedule so open that you can afford to do otherwise.

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
Sorry to disappoint you once again, Nick, but the Prime Minister is doing this on personal funds. And yes, sometimes people celebrate anniversaries, and birthdays, and graduations, and other landmark occasions, on days other than the actual day on which the thing happens. Not sure what it is that keeps your schedule so open that you can afford to do otherwise.

I'd like to see the check he wrote for the jet fuel and expenses of the myriad of staff doing nothing.

I don't care if he paid for his dinner. His anniversary is AFTER his scheduled return to Canada so he has effectively cost taxpayers for a complete day of expenses so the "Silver Spoon" couple can hang out in Japan for a day. I'd like a free day in Japan if you are so willing to pay.

I actually don't believe he paid anything and if he did it will probably get submitted for reimbursement.

It must be so uncomfortable for you to sit on his c*ck all day. Then again its probably so small you don't notice

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
I'd like to see the check he wrote for the jet fuel and expenses of the myriad of staff doing nothing.

I don't care if he paid for his dinner. His anniversary is AFTER his scheduled return to Canada so he has effectively cost taxpayers for a complete day of expenses so the "Silver Spoon" couple can hang out in Japan for a day. I'd like a free day in Japan if you are so willing to pay.

I actually don't believe he paid anything and if he did it will probably get submitted for reimbursement.

It must be so uncomfortable for you to sit on his c*ck all day. Then again its probably so small you don't notice

I gather you are getting ready to run away, again.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Are you saying it would have been cheaper to fly another day?? Scraping the bottom of the barrel for sure.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Personally I have no issue with it. Whether Conservative or Liberal, if they're going away already someplace, and a personal 'life event' happens while away, why not? They'll already *be* there or have to go anyway, so no big deal. But then that's the travel. The extra expenses for said 'celebration' - whether a dinner out or date - SHOULD be paid by the person.

Trudeau has said it would be personal funds for it, so that's fine.

Good on them and happy anniversary.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
So Sophie is paying her own freight ?

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Personally I have no issue with it. Whether Conservative or Liberal, if they're going away already someplace, and a personal 'life event' happens while away, why not? They'll already *be* there or have to go anyway, so no big deal. But then that's the travel. The extra expenses for said 'celebration' - whether a dinner out or date - SHOULD be paid by the person.

Trudeau has said it would be personal funds for it, so that's fine.
Trudeau has said a lot of things that turned out to be bullsh*t. Why would I or anyone else believe him this time? He was going to be the "Slayer of deficits". Apparently, slaying the deficit means adding $30+ billion a year to it. He promised an open, honest and transparent govt. Barely six months in and he's trying to consolidate power, both within his party and in Parliament. He's assaulted MPs but refuses to take any real responsibility for it other than a bunch of feeble attempts at apologizing.
We were told the Syrian refugees would be an economic benefit to Canada. That's a lie. We were told that they'd be bringing over mostly people who belonged to minority religions in the region. That was a lie. And not one refugee came from a refugee camp. They had all been resettled elsewhere before Trudeau and his stumps lied to them as well.

It's actually fairly easy to discern when Trudeau is lying because he has a tell. His lips are moving.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
He paid the airfare, security and hotel or just the night out?

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
I'm prepared to dismiss the "gay joke" in the other thread, Nick, but you're testing my patience here.

You could leave if you're offended. Free speech and all that jazz you and your liberal bum-buddies want to quash. I use the ignore button myself...if you need help finding it let me know.

Wonder if he stepped-up and paid for the 2 nannies?

Of course not....don't be silly

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

5 pair of ducks.