Canadian Media, Lisa Laflame covering war on ISIS, on the ground

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
New Trudeau Canadian ground forces accompanied with Lisa Laflame??? The Liberal game plan is to have media coverage of Canada's new mission objectives in Iraq, in the war on ISIS. Well that ****en just blows my mind. WTF?

Holly ****!?!? We have media coverage in Iraq after how many years of coverage silence?

Looks like budgets are up in our national broadcast stations.

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
New Trudeau Canadian ground forces accompanied with Lisa Laflame??? The Liberal game plan is to have media coverage of Canada's new mission objectives in Iraq, in the war on ISIS. Well that ****en just blows my mind. WTF?

Holly ****!?!? We have media coverage in Iraq after how many years of coverage silence?

Very interesting,in real life objectives don't change just in the manner of the deliverance of those objectives.Who the hell is Lisa,brave woman.I can't wait for the spin.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Very interesting,in real life objectives don't change just in the manner of the deliverance of those objectives.Who the hell is Lisa,brave woman.I can't wait for the spin.

It looks like Canada is going back to its peace keeping model of the 1995, With Heavy media coverage, of its military actions. Lisa Laflame is one of CTV,s Main anchors.
I'm interested to know why the decision to move back to this model by Justin Trudeau.

I have doubt the Iraq forces we are training honestly want to fight ISIS. What Muslim would attaque a group that copy cats Mohammed army flag & had the same goal to conquer the world as there prophet did as it is written in the Qur'an.

They just want the Canadian weapons :lol:
To then go join ISIS in their Holy quest.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Expect soldiers to now have to ask permission to carry live amo and require a directive from Ottawa to fire back when attacked. Just like the last time we had liberals in charge of destroying the army.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Expect soldiers to now have to ask permission to carry live amo and require a directive from Ottawa to fire back when attacked. Just like the last time we had liberals in charge of destroying the army.

ISIS a dangerous but 'defeatable' enemy: Gen. Jonathan Vance | CTV News

Here is the link to the media coverage.

I don't get the impression this is a peace keeping mission. More of a help take back Iraq territory for the Iraq government, type offensive.

http://www.ctvnews.ca/ctv-national-news/lisa-laflamme-in-northern-iraq-the-survivor-s-camp-1.2878054

I wonder if we can get real journalism, that's going to ask the real question of who supports ISIS. Like Turkey and Saudi Arabia.

JamesBondo

House Member
Mar 3, 2012

Liberals say one thing and do another. for example, the media coverage of the refugee camps, then the Liberals resettle refugees - almost none from the camps.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Liberals say one thing and do another. for example, the media coverage of the refugee camps, then the Liberals resettle refugees - almost none from the camps.

Because the liberals understand our psyche. They get us. They understand how we work. They know it's only a matter of public perception.

People want the idea canadians are noble & good people. For the self satisfaction of feeling good about being noble and good. How Canada is being perceived world wide is the priority. The cause we champion is only secondary.

Looking good is our goal. Not actually helping.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015

It's like a sine wave. The Forces start to recover, the Liberals get back in power, the Forces end up flying combat aircraft, helicopters that have reached human retirement age. The Liberals are turfed, again and some recovery takes place.

Unfortunately, with each cycle, the Forces get smaller, weaker and they lose their continuity as the old veterans leave in disgust.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
It looks like Canada is going back to its peace keeping model of the 1995, With Heavy media coverage, of its military actions. Lisa Laflame is one of CTV,s Main anchors.
I'm interested to know why the decision to move back to this model by Justin Trudeau.

I have doubt the Iraq forces we are training honestly want to fight ISIS. What Muslim would attaque a group that copy cats Mohammed army flag & had the same goal to conquer the world as there prophet did as it is written in the Qur'an.

They just want the Canadian weapons :lol:
To then go join ISIS in their Holy quest.

You are not retarded, I reminded myself.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
The Kurds are going to take Canadian weapons, run away and join ISIS?

Not in this Universe! That happens in the one where the NDP keeps winning majority federal governments, back-to- back.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
The Kurds are going to take Canadian weapons, run away and join ISIS?

Not in this Universe! That happens in the one where the NDP keeps winning majority federal governments, back-to- back.

Why would you say that? Explain yourself.

A Muslim's got to follow the Qur'an, that he's a Kurd or a Turk or even a Paki.

They all want us to die.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
The Kurds are highly nationalistic, have been fighting for centuries for their own homeland are also being persecuted and killed by ISIS as so many others before then have been. There is no love lost.

Islam is anything but a monolith. There are several versions of Islam and the two main branches Shia and Sunni are currently at war with each other, with ISIS being the most active Sunni army. The Kurds are Kurds, some are Sunni, some are Shiite, some are Alawite, some aren't even Muslim but so strong is their ethnicity that they all fight on the same side, shoulder to shoulder.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
The Kurds are highly nationalistic, have been fighting for centuries for their own homeland are also being persecuted and killed by ISIS as so many others before then have been. There is no love lost.

Islam is anything but a monolith. There are several versions of Islam and the two main branches Shia and Sunni are currently at war with each other, with ISIS being the most active Sunni army. The Kurds are Kurds, some are Sunni, some are Shiite, some are Alawite, some aren't even Muslim but so strong is their ethnicity that they all fight on the same side, shoulder to shoulder.

But don't they all want to kills us?
They still all hate us more then they hate each other.

Their prophet was a marauding killing psychopath.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
But don't they all want to kills us?

They still all hate us more then they hate each other.

All that the Kurds seem to want is A) protection from ISIS, the Russians, the Turks and Haffez Al Assad and B) a country called Kurdistan.