Black Lives Matter co-founder tweets about killing "men and white folks"

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
more stuff flossy misses.

Black Lives Matter co-founder tweets about killing "men and white folks" - CityNews

ن Bossy BlueGood ن ‏@BlueGood2

ن Bossy BlueGood ن Retweeted CityNews Toronto
Why isn't this Racist Sudanese sh!t disturber DEPORTED? #cdnpoli @TheTorontoSun @ezralevant @Outofnames @Ontarible

Remington1

Council Member
Jan 30, 2016
Re: Black Lives Matter co-founder tweets about killing "men and white folks"

Wow, we love you too, and your welcome that we, the white folks of Canada brought your family here and providing you with equal opportunities, education and no restriction on owning what you earn, which is nil where you came from and should have stayed.

This disgruntled idiot is a copy cat, she's looking at our neighbours and is confused. My advise to her would be to cross the border and start her 'black life' matters over there, as she's embarrassing our Black Brothers and Sisters here in Canada with her 'hew haw' stupidity.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

This disgruntled idiot is a copy cat, she's looking at our neighbours and is confused. My advise to her would be to cross the border and start her 'black life' matters over there, as she's embarrassing our Black Brothers and Sisters here in Canada with her 'hew haw' stupidity.

What is she confused about?

Why should she cross the border... she is your problem. After reading about her it appears she has a lot of issues with the colleges in Canada, the Canadian Government and it's laws and not the U.S.

Last edited:

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011

Progressive liberals feel so guilty black peoples hate them so much.

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun

Stuuipid racist bitch. Can't even form a reasonable argument. I wonder if everyone who is part of BLM are as stupid as her.

Im also surprised our Prime Minister didn't go on Facebook and say.

"I'm Black and my life matters"

Sons of Liberty

Walks on Water
Aug 24, 2010
Evil Empire

Why should she cross the border... she is your problem. After reading about her it appears she has a lot of issues with the colleges in Canada, the Canadian Government and it's laws and not the U.S.

Didn't you know? Everything they do in Canada is either perfect or at least better than how we do it. It's a remnant of the British Empire, it's called smugness. At least for the liberals.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007

BLM is just another terrorist group.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location

She's asking for strength to not kill them. What's wrong with that?

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun

Being a leader requires strength. If she has trouble finding it then she isn't strong enough to lead or be a prominent figure in the movement.

The movement looses integrity as evidenced by her cohorts rambling in the interview

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons

She's asking for strength to not kill them. What's wrong with that?
You mean besides the abject and overt racism?

What is she confused about?

She's a confused idiot that thinks Canada and the US share the same history when it comes to Black people.
Khogali is a community organizer, activist and spoken word poet who “who uses her art as a form of resistance to challenge various forms of Canadian state-sanctioned anti-blackness
There is no such thing in Canada. Never really has been either. That's why the dumb twat is confused.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007

progs progging and flossing as fast as they can:

Black Threats Matter Too...

...unless you're the Liberal premier of Ontario...

The Black Lives Matter Toronto group has come under fire over a tweet by one of its co-founders. On Feb. 9, Yusra Khogali tweeted, "Plz Allah give me strength to not cuss/kill these men and white folks out here today. Plz plz plz," according to Newstalk 1010.

Asked to comment, Premier Kathleen Wynne, said, "I have no idea what the connection between a random tweet from one person — the connection between that... has nothing to do with the position of the group as a whole."Well, Madam Premier... you could've asked her.

And please, Ms Wynne... don't tell us how these poor, unfortunate folks are perfectly harmless...
"The chemical, biological, radiological, nuclear and explosive unit was called in to investigate the home of Ontario Premier Kathleen Wynne, the day after a candlelight vigil by the activist group Black Lives Matter."
I notice you weren't taking any chances when they came out to visit your happy home. Let's hope Allah did give her the strength to resist those homicidal urges.

Gotta have priorities, right?
Black Lives Matters activist Sandy Hudson blamed the media for focusing on the tweet, instead of the larger issues at hand.
Oh, Sandy... no shame whatsoever? I notice Yusra has pulled up the drawbridge.

@YusraKhogali's Tweets are protected.

fukkin' chickensh!t.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010

Don't you just love it when conbots who rail against political correctness, suddenly champion political correctness?

I know I do.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON

Don't you just love it when conbots who rail against political correctness, suddenly champion political correctness?

I know I do.

It is hypocritical to demand political correctness from others while being politically incorrect yourself. Surprised you didn't know that Flossy. You are an expert on hypocrisy.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010

Your projection doesn't justify your claim.

BTW, the title implies present tense when the tweet was two months ago.

Suddenly, black tweets matter lol

Last edited:

Remington1

Council Member
Jan 30, 2016

Nothing like culture wars. Racism is alive and well from every angle. Gotta love it.
She's asking Allah for strength to not kill us (that one is a bang), I would have asked Allah for a little more insight and perhaps better judgement as a leader.