70 Muslim organizations advocate Sharia Bill 59 to criminalize criticism of Islam

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Carol Husband ‏@CarolHusband

Muslins r pushing Quebec to try to pass Bill 59 which will make it criminal to criticize Islam. #qcpoli #Cndpoli https://themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2015/08/24/canada-70-muslim-organizations-advocate-bill-59-to-sneak-in-sharia-to-criminalize-criticism-of-islam/ …

Canadians have been debating all week in the Quebec legislature about potential passage of a bill called, Bill 59. What is Bill 59? It’s a hidden Sharia model of how to implement phase 1 of sharia blasphemy laws. However, when the enemy lives right amongst the people how many decades does it take before this presence manages to gradually picks the freedom apart, in small pieces at a time? Eventually left-wingers will give them the freedom to block everyone else the access to freedom.

The full clip from the National Assembly of Quebec, in French, can be seen here. Listen to the Muslim duplicity, weaved into careful wordings, that would endorse the condemnation of the non-islamic world and views, while islam will be exclusively protected. A subtle threat is given by stating that laughing at Islam or criticizing it will give Canada “many problems down the road”.

Watch the clip at 1:04 minutes as Imam Salam Elmenyawi of the Muslim Council of Montreal tries to conceal his agitation when Quebec politician Agnes Mailtais, a Member of National Assembly of Quebec, suggests that criticism on religion is discussing ideas and not a reference to hatred and to propose a ban on criticism of religion would be ‘rather extreme’:

the rest

https://themuslimissue.wordpress.co...-in-sharia-to-criminalize-criticism-of-islam/

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Just the fact that is is even being debated instead of outright discarded shows how far Canada has slipped towards fascism since trudOWE gained power.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Based on all the information I've gathered, I think the whole ISIS refugee crisis was orchestrated as a make shift Muslim Holy war Crusade, by the Saudi's. you all know I've been fairly good at predicting.

Sons of Liberty

Walks on Water
Aug 24, 2010
Evil Empire
Just the fact that is is even being debated instead of outright discarded shows how far Canada has slipped towards fascism since trudOWE gained power.

Fascism is a strong word, and Trudeau didn't start this, your Supreme Court has by having a "group think" mentality. That's how you ended up with a specific group of Canadians being able to carry a weapon in defiance of your criminal code. But you're right, the fact that's even up for debate is disturbing.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Hopefully Charlie Daniels does a lot of touring in Canada.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
The National Assembly in Quebec will pass legislation like this when pigs fly in formations doing loop-de-loops.

I'm surprised that this turkey us even being reported.

You have a far better chance of something like that being passed in Edmonton right now ... truly.

55Mercury

rigid member
May 31, 2007
This law they want to pass could only be acceptable if it contained a quid pro quo clause making it a crime, with equal punishment, for anyone, Muslim or otherwise, to call, label, declare or otherwise infer any other human being as 'infidel'.

Suck it up, mohamMUD. End of story or get the fvck out of my country.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
I get a laugh out of religious f*ckwits who think they're personal opinion(and that's all religious beliefs are) deserves to be protected from criticism. If you can't handle criticism of your beliefs, them maybe your beliefs aren't very strong. In that case, it sounds more like a YOU problem than an us problem.
laughing at Islam or criticizing it will give Canada “many problems down the road”.
F*cking worthless sh*t stains. I don't "do" threats. And since this IS indeed a threat to Canada and Canadians, deport those who can be deported and jail the rest of the garbage.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Someone told Locutus a while back that all we need is coffee tables to hide under or deep basements.....

not ladders to climb?

Yeah better batten down the hatches they gonna getcha.

Mr. Rogers isn't here to protect y'all anymo. :)

I miss Mr. Rogers. He is an amazing human being. He is a Presbyterian minister but you'd never know it. He wasn't preachy...just real awesome.

The National Assembly in Quebec will pass legislation like this when pigs fly in formations doing loop-de-loops.

I'm surprised that this turkey us even being reported.

You have a far better chance of something like that being passed in Edmonton right now ... truly.

They'd have to have it all in French first. How is mewlhamidiot going to understand french? The koran is going to have to be written in french too. It's going to get all super weird with the french thing.

Pretty soon there will be Arabic-only sign laws in Quebec.

Maybe this will help Quebec seperate from the rest of canada faster? This could get interesting real fast...lol

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
not ladders to climb?

I miss Mr. Rogers. He is an amazing human being. He is a Presbyterian minister but you'd never know it. He wasn't preachy...just real awesome.

They'd have to have it all in French first. How is mewlhamidiot going to understand french? The koran is going to have to be written in french too. It's going to get all super weird with the french thing.

Maybe this will help Quebec seperate from the rest of canada faster? This could get interesting real fast...lol
Mister Rogers was a unique, meek, kind and humble human being. They don't get any better than him.